Sup ForumsRos so there is this chick in my town wanting to fuck...

Sup ForumsRos so there is this chick in my town wanting to fuck. She has a bf and shit and I'm sorta against doing it but I really want to. I'm in town only a couple more days and once I leave I won't see her for another year, plus I need to get laid like right now....what do...to add on top of this I've been dick pic Snapchatting her and she has sent some good shit as well. Not sure how to go with this

Reported and not to Sup Forums, to the feds. Enjoy jail, faggot

Reported for what. She is of age

It's a meme man come on.

tap it. Do it. I wold and I always make good decisions.

Think about it this way. What advice would your parents give you? Sounds weird, but go with that.

Any pics of her?

Just smash and tell her boyfriend she cheated on him so he can get someone better. Better yet, tell him and don't fuck her at all, maybe you'll be her rebound. Plus I mean c'mon, you don't NEED to get laid right now. It's never that urgent.

do it and tape a note on the bottom of the toilet seat to let the dude know his girl is a cheating slut. Not your fault she wants some other dick.

Op.here . Fucking right,. I should fuck the shit out of her and maybe she would want me more than him and come to where I'm at in this country to get more

Smash and then tell her bf, provide evidence too, like photos or videos.
then post them here too, if your'e so inclined.
Anyhow, fuck that thot and tell a bro, it's always the best decision.

You have to fuck her. As a public service. Do your duty to your country.
Oh and post her pics here.

What's she look like?

Trips demands pics

He BF must find your small dick pics on her phone and then smash your face in :)

Dubs and trips demand pics

Oh I'll get pics once it happens. It won't be until tomorrow but I'll do so for sake of humanity to see the tip and pussy on this girl

I just want to see a face pic

Pics or this is bull

It's probably bull

How should we help you if you dont post nudes of her? We need nudes to make decisions. Thats the way we work

OP is full of shit