0 divided by 0 = 1 you fucktards

0 divided by 0 = 1 you fucktards

So if you have zero apples, and give nothing to nobody, you just gave one apple away?
Are you fucking retarded?

This is how you get pedo ants. Do you want pedo ants?

Laugh/Lose = Banana

"atoms are colourless
cats are made of atoms
cats must be colourless"

>atoms are colourless
wrong

Isn't like, anything between 0 and infinity correct?

This was a test to see if Sup Forums has changed. Answer: Not really

0! = 1 my dudes

sure it has nobdy rolls with tenderiony anymore

Well it actually equals all real numbers since you can muliply 0 by any number and it will equal zero.

diving by 0 makes no sense, you retard.
A dumbfuck like you might benefit by thinking about cake. You have to give 0 people an equal piece of a cake, how much does each person get? No numerical answer makes sense.

>atoms are colourless
wtf, where do you come to this conclusion?

Alright let's break out the early grade division techniques. Let's take 14/2, if Tommy and Ben have 14 cookies between each other, and both Tommy and Ben have the same amount of cookies, how many cookies does each person have? 7. Simple. Now let's take... Say, 8/0. Tommy has 8 cookies. Tommy gets hit by a car and fucking dies. Tommy no longer has any cookies. Tommy has 0 cookies. Or to directly disprove you, Tommy has 0 cookies. Tommy gets hit by a car and fucking dies. There are still no cookies.

0/0 is undefined.

Well to be fair he's not wrong. Colour is only the wavelength of light that particles and atoms reflect while the rest is absorbed, so while the object the atoms make up may not be colourless, the atoms themselves are, and it's simply the light reflecting off them that isn't.

>WTF

Watches at 0$??

0 divided by 0 = infinity
You beta cuck

fuck off indian scum

>the atoms themselves are
THEY AREN'T, just because you can't see the color with your eyeball doesn't mean they're not emitting color.
Does a single atom not have gravity? PROTIP IT DOES have gravity

nothing over nothing is an endlessly large sum? It's just undefined.

The memes change but it occasionally feels the same

I really don't care to have an argument with you about this, it's 4am and I'm too tired to try and scientifically explain anything with any degree of accuracy.

Because you're an asspie and you're wrong.
Atoms don't just not emit photons because you can't see it with your naked eye, just neck yourself.

It's a commonly used composition fallacy example.

>0 - 0 = 0
does not mean
>0/0=/=1

fuck you user

>person says they're not arguing over this
>person leaves thread
>dumbass must have last word
>dumbass shitposts because person doesn't give a shit enough to argue with him

It's true, Sup Forums is full of a bunch of faggots who just absolutely must have the last word in an argument that's already over. Fucking summerfags.

it's probably you who left thread but you came back to see if anons reply to you

kill yourself please

You have zero apples and you split them evenly among zero people. How can all the zero people have one apple?

>defending the guy who thinks atoms don't emit photons
neck your self

Any divison by 0 is undefined so you are incorrect even though your reasoning is understandable

its 0, cause theyre both 0. 0 is nothing.

I've never seen people fall for bait so hard on here

if i split 0 apples evenly with 0 people, what division of 0 is the zero people?

can't divide by zero it makes a mathematical black hole because the answer would be everything and nothing