I wish I loved onions, onions are in everything, and it's not even the taste...

I wish I loved onions, onions are in everything, and it's not even the taste. It's the weird texture that just makes me gag. I really want to be able eat onion rings/mexican food, and I find them very nice to look at, but I gag every time I try. Is there something like this for you? A food or activity you wish you loved, but just hate?

Potatoes. They make me sick but they are so wonderful.

i cant eat food without onions

i'm so fucking happy i can eat onions

i understand the texture of cooked onions can be gross/slimy...but that's when they are at their peak flavor

Balsamic vinegar.
Smells terrific. But if I ingest any, diarrhea and vomit commence in about twenty minutes

I eat them and like them, then again I like to lick the sweat out of old womens shoes and eat their toenails too. Not sure how to help you.

Maybe you could snap a rubber band around your balls and dildo your ass with a shota dildo.

Pretty much the same with me an onions.

I can tolerate some if they are very tiny and there are many flavors in the food that can drown out the onion.

It is a shame because they are in so many standard dishes. I keep trying but can't tolerate them. Strange because so many other vegetables and foods I didn't like as a kid I love now. Just not onions.

Also, fuck tapioca. The taste is great, but the texture is like vomit.

Caramelized onions are the shit you faggot. Try eating them on a burger, you don't go back after that

No, because I am not a pussy.

I hate Maple Syrup so much that my brain doesn't regard it as food. It's like engine oil.

Brown onions>pink onions

Nutella. That shits nasty, same with whipped cream/cream cheese

How? What makes you like onions? I have tried them 20 times, and even tried to balls it by eating one raw, but just am completely disgusted.

I really want to eat onions, but they squish yet are crisp at the same time and it just is gross.

I love potatoes. Bananas too, but I have some digestion problems with them, so bananas make me sick, but are tasty.

They aren't even slimy... It's them being both slimy and crisp that just makes me gag.

U wut m8

I feel the same about onions as you do Tapioca, the taste is fine in onions, but the texture makes me gag. I don't think I've tried Tapioca though, I've had Boba, which I think is made of Tapioca, but never tapioca pudding or anything.

Have tried. I've tried onions every way taste is fine, texture, and such grosses me out to death. Onion powder is something I use to sub onions in most recipes.

That one's kinda weird, but I can relate. Though Syrup is just too sweet for me, I can eat it in small doses, but I get not being able to try it.

I've tried both I think, though I'm not 100% on that.

Nutella was great when I was a kid, but now it's too much for me. Whipped cream is good, but only CoolWhip, nothing else. For some reason others are too cheesy tasting. Also I do agree that cream cheese is fucking horrid... I've tried it 3 times and can't bring myself to swallow

Oh shit I also can't eat bananas either.

It is known that alphas and sexually active people eat onions. It is also known that beta virgin cucks don't eat onions.

Avocado

I've only had it raw, and it's meh... I really want to try Guac, but it always has Onions, and Cilantro, Cilantro tastes like soap, and we know my stance on onions.

I'm sexually active, and an argued alpha.

Mushrooms.
Olives.
Tofu.
Bananas (even the smell grosses me out).

Love onions.

milk, cheese, anything dairy. I love cheese and chocolate milk but they make me bloat and shit my guts out

Pickles. I love the taste, I love eating them sliced on burgers, but I hate the texture of the skin. It feels off for some reason, like I'm eating something that's dryer than it should be for coming out of a jar of juice, and not being even remotely dry.

Side note: I have a pimple in my fucking ear and it's the worse shit ever.

I understand you, red pepper flavor makes me want to puke, green pepper is ok though.

You swallow cum, but onions make you gag? Fuck off, food pleb. Off to the bottom of the village well with you!

I've never tried Tofu, oneday plan to try it, but don't have a kitchen big enough to cook enough stuff to make it not bland.

There is a thing the Jains use to replace onion and Garlic it is called Asafoetida or Hing just a little works well The taste is good too Find it at your Indian Grocer Supermarkets stock it too

Sushi algae if it's not super fresh

Lettuce makes me fucking gag

I look like a fucking child at every dinner party I go to, but last time I tried to eat salad I nearly puked

the fuck, user. Lettuce? its basically water. What could you possibly find gross about it.

Never tried it

>How? What makes you like onions? I have tried them 20 times, and even tried to balls it by eating one raw, but just am completely disgusted.
>I really want to eat onions, but they squish yet are crisp at the same time and it just is gross.
i'd say its the spiciness followed by the subtle sweetness that pulls me in. i might enjoy an onion more than a choco bar for ex because the sweetness is more regulated and i can enjoy it better if it makes sense

You are all pussies.

>it's not even the taste. It's the weird texture that just makes me gag.
my wife has the same problem, peppers too. when i cook with them i either use them whole/large chunks and remove them before serving or if i cant do that for a dish i finely dice/puree them so they have no decernable texture.