Alright, so I want to take over and ~hack~ my boyfriend's ex and my ex best friend's two Instagram accounts...

Alright, so I want to take over and ~hack~ my boyfriend's ex and my ex best friend's two Instagram accounts. they're pretty personal to her and one is fairly popular as it has over 1k followers. She's a huge whore and a bitch who abused my bf and constantly lied to me and ruined my reputation so now I want revenge sort of. Anyway to do that or a place to go for it?

>inb4 please don't recommend any of those dumbass "insert the username and instantly get the account password" sites. I've tried a lot of them and non of them have properly worked yet

Social engineering is always your best bet.
Find out her email. Do the forgot password thing. Answer her secret question. Like your first pet or someshit. Don't know the answer? Find it out. Get creative. Once you have access to the email, then do the same shit with the Instagram account.
Things used to be easy. Could just load a keylogger onto the schools computer and grab MySpaces. Now everybody's got a phone takes effort.

Now of worse comes to worse and I can't come up with the correct email or the figure out any of the answers to the email password question, are there any sites or anyone who teaches ways to do hacking. The more technical things that require at least some sort of knowledge on coding and all that

>wants help
>doesn't post tits or time stamp
Kids these days

Doesn't work like the movies.
You'd need access to the device they used to log in.
Or You could try to brute force it. But most websites have ways to detect that and lock you out.

Tbh I just assumed it was a homosexual. They're everywhere here these days.

You don't hack this sort of thing. You figure out the password. That said, NYPA. Tits or GTFO, bitch.

Well I was able to get one of her old accounts, but that's because she was stupid and used my bf's email for it, which I have access to.

You're getting somewhere.
Idk how that one works but can you link the accounts? Or maybe use the information on that one to figure out the password/secret question on the current one?

Unfortunately she hadn't connected her main accounts to that one. I may ask my bf about her email addresses or snoop a little through his old emails to find more of hers. But so far, I haven't been able to gather much other info about that part.

Facebook is a great way to find out this information. People post everything on there.
Try some of the websites/searches in pic related if you can't find current information. Can dredge up a little great stuff. Most of em have paid options if you're desperate but the freebies can still be useful.

you've taken alright steps so far, but you jumped a bit too early.

it sounds like it'd be possible with some time and effort. you willing to trade for help or you're just after a freebie?

We're going to need tits for anything more.

I would be willing to trade for help depending on price and all that. I'm sure that with time I can do it, I'm pretty new to this sort of stuff, but I'm definitely open to trade for help

If I could use facebook I would but she has me blocked on there and I believe she keeps her profile very private anyhow

No guarantee, but I may have a way to help. I don't want to discuss it openly though

Dammit, don't go soft. Tits or GTFO. This is standard.

Not fake at all.

Nigga why the fuck should we care? now show us your tits.

Long game would be to make a fake and add a bunch of people she knows. Some people will add you without a second look. Once you have enough mutuals add her and she won't think anything of it.
Short term would be to use an fb that is already friends with her. Maybe ask a mutual friend or even if you have access to your bf's fb try adding her on there.
You got options to find the information you need, but you gotta think outside the box with it.

If you're happy to prove you're legit and trade nudes for results we could work something out.

What country though? I can't fake accents for everywhere

NYPA.

I'm more than happy to talk about options and how you could help on another form of communication. Getting a quick throwaway or something

You're a nigger faggot roastie whore normie and should unironically kill yourself. Nobody cares about you. Nobody should care about you. We aren't your personal army. Tits or GTFO

No problem, but how do I knoow this is OP?

good point, not sure if there would be any mutual friends willing but I can definitely ask around

This.

>ask around
kek, amateur hour over here

Don't have access to taking photos at the moment, but I can prove myself in anyway you can think of

gl op

I'll take your word for it
disposable here
[email protected]

Confirmed dude posing as a femanon to break into his crush's account

Sage away

inb4you get scammed for nudes / trolls tell homegirl what youre up to

Won't get scammed for nudes I promise that lol. But basically my ex best friend who is also my bf's ex (typical long story) was a huge bitch and started a lot of rumors and lies and decided to fuck up a lot of friendships in my life. So now I feel like it's about time to get back at her and take away her precious instagram accounts

Is that the only way you want to take revenge or are you open to other options?

I'm pretty sure it's a gay dude trying to avenge his bi bf

Lol once you get access to the account upload cheese pizza get her b& and v&

>Hasn't posted tits.
GTFO, bitch

I'm open to other forms of revenge for sure, this just seemed to be the simplest while taking the most emotional damage from her

Hit her with a truck.

lmao, I definitely plan to make her seem like a complete slut, she already makes herself out to be one lol

Simplest in concept, tricky in practice and likely to be temporary.

Im out, if you want help leave a throwaway and we can discuss terms there.

[email protected]

here's a throwaway