Is having blonde pubes a problem

Is having blonde pubes a problem

only if you're a guy

Fpbp

I've never seen such a thing, could you post a pic for damage assessment?

Fagot

Seconded

Fagot

What colour hair do you think blond people have? I'm super blond and have light pubic hair.

Pics or it didn't happen. I have to see this

I'm blonde and have brown pubes

Really? I never questioned it, only been with darker haired girls. What about your eye brows? Arms and leg hair? My body hair is practically invisible. Only my snail trail and beard is darker.

Head aside, my arm hairs and eye brows are blonde. Actually my eyebrows are so light you can hardly see them. The hairs on my legs, pubes, chest, and everywhere else else is brown. I always figured that's how it was for everyone, because I've never seen blonde pubes

I'm also blonde, arm hair is blonde. The dark hairs is legs(some blonde hair), addomen, and pubes

Yeah dunno dude, I've mostly shaved them but they're grown out a bit now. This is how light mine are.

That's pretty fucking cool actually. Are both your parents blonde also? I wonder if that's part of it, because only my father is blonde

On a girl, real, natural, blonde pubes are magical and breathtakingly beautiful.

It looks more blonde in real life
Note my body hair is practically invisible

Well you got dudes with light pubes

Pic of this please

It's sort of even ok for them to have a bush

The hair on my head is strawberry blonde and my pubes are dark and normal but my fucking ball hair is lighter than that on my head
I'm Arab so there ain't that many blonde friends that I can ask about this but the ones I asked had no idea what I was talking about

I'm pretty sure everyone's ballsack hair is light
But all of my body hair except for eyebrows and eyelashes are blonde
And even then they're quite light

Thanks. Nah dad's pretty dark haired, so is my sister. Just mum is blond. Prussian heritage and I'm Australian.

Me too, heavy German heritage and Australian
What postcode?

Idk man my hair really isnt THAT light for me to have light colored pubes but the contrast between my pubes and ball hair is really high
my body and facial hair is kinda dark I guess with a few blonde hairs mixed into it but when light hits any part of my hair it looks blonde except for my eyebrows

I look exactly like the op picture
People have said they are mad uncomfortable by my SS poster boy level

I would post a pic but I dont have a phone rn
also check em fags