Just a question

Just a question
Can a woman really be gay ?
Can you make a woman straight by the power of the dick ?

That's called rape, and if you try it to the wrong woman, you will be stabbed
Can a man really be gay? there's your answer.

you are retarded

Why am I retarded? OP is the one who seems to think dicks have power. Thing is, if they do...why do they thirst for pussy so often? If a dick really has that much power, how do so many woman say no to that shriveled roll of dimes? No wonder there are so many neckbearded cucks out there with mindsets like that...

women cant be much of anything without a man telling them its ok

kinda how some boys can't seem to be much more than bitter sods without a pussy in which to get their dick wet? A real man, recognizes a woman doesn't need him...a boy is different.

yes women can be gay and enjoy dick.

Just like men can be straight and enjoy anal stimulation.

are you trolling?

But can you make them straight and love men/cocks ?

No? Do you not understand human biology?

a woman does need a man to tell her its ok. you cant change thousands of years of evolution in one generation

Do you understand the difference between biology and psychology?

Actually, psychological research has shown that Stockholm syndrome can be treated and reversed.

> take a bunch of woman
> leave them alone for a while
> they'll start to lez out
> remove all but one woman
> add men, tell them to wait till woman approaches them
> some time passes and she'll fuck men again
> repeat with flipped genders

Now, if you're asking which they'd prefer, then it probably differs from person to person. But as time goes on, they'll settle for what's available.

its hardwired in their dna. you can treat these nuts in your mouth

no...if they dont ask for it, that's rape. I didn't know you were alive and kickin, Brian! Welcome to the forums buddy!

are you a faggot, or just a pathetic neckbearded summerfag waiting for grade 10?

do you have scientific studies to back this up, or is that your autistic opinion?

You can turn any gay person into a straight one .
Look up the conversion therapy .

im an adult male who knows his rightful place. take that neohippy "syndrome" bullshit back to where ever you came from

ever notice the male vs dyke thing? its because gay women are angry, like rebellious teenagers disobeying their parents. thats just the truth

It's based on the assumption that humans will want to have sexual experiences and hence have to engage in homo/heterosexual behavior, despite them not preferring it, due to prior conditioning.
Want to fund my human behavior studies? We only need to pick a country that doesn't care about human rights, but is part of the international community.

If you know the answer, why did you ask the question? Have you looked up suicide rates post "conversion" therapy?
If someone wishes to have more heterosexual leanings, wouldn't that make them bisexual, thus, not truly converted, but rather living a life of one preference over another?
If one kills their self after being forced into conversion therapy as a teen, wouldn't that pretty much verify they were homosexual?

How old are you?

Says the grown man who uses the term neohippy? by the way, if you are an adult, why does your sentence structure suck? Did you mean to put a period after the word "from", or do periods freak you out?

If you did not mean to put a period, that is what's called a run on sentence.

Now, if gay women are just angry, but straight men aren't (in your case probably lying teenage cucked straight boys in denial with their bisexuality), why are you so angry in your response? I'm not sure what "bullshit" you are referring to, but I would like to be enlightened :)

So you offer input and a hypothetical study with hypothetical results based on nothing more than assumption with no real foundation in any form of professional psychological training? makes total sense now, thanks for clearing that up. Genius 100%

So you offer input and a hypothetical study with hypothetical results based on nothing more than assumption with no real foundation in any form of professional psychological training? makes total sense now, thanks for clearing that up. Genius 100%

Well, I would be able to provide more. Would the majority of humans not consider these kinds of experiments and studies to be inhumane.
Please, provide any study at all, that has any value at all, regarding human behavior, which was not massively influenced by their society?
Oh you can't? Maybe that means this whole discussion is hypothetical dipshit.

>thousands of years of evolution
>hay guise i took the psych 102 i got the answerz
youre right, i am a genious. the rest of what you said is just trash with an emote

and anal on periods, like a good woman should but you already knew that, right? are you allowed to start sentences with and? opps

You brought up studies and therapies, and something tells me that if anyone were to
enter this thread and speak from experience,
you would call them a liar. So this is where we
enter the realm of paradox and fallacy (if you don't know those words look them up, as I've
not the time to teach you what you should have learned last semester in grade school).

Back to these studies, however. You, being the individual who brought it up, should be the
one providing evidence, rather than insisting I do your work for you to argue my point.

Why did you say I can't, before giving me a chance to look any up, anyway?
I would say suicide rates alone speak for themselves, and with suicide being a nationally
recorded statistic from various demographics, I would say the odds of this debate are stacked
against your favor.

so...treating a topic that fringes on supporting the topic of rape, while claimed as hypothetical
could potentially lead to much more, and it
would be severely retarded of you to not recognize that.

are you bigoted against emotes? Is it because I'm white?

by the way, you are the one who brought up DNA and evolution, I wanted to hear where these studies came from that have formed your opinion. I don't understand why you are being so rude, when I simply asked for enlightenment..

Yeah, i brought up studies, because there aren't any reliable ones. Which is the reason this topic should be tackled using logic and not studies and statistics that Ignore some major circumstances.
Such as the society people are a part off, their upbringing, etc.

> suicide statistics
Thank for picking one that immediately showcases the problem. Sure some of them kill themselves out of their own convictions. Other are convinced by the people around them, and some end up realizing they fucked up and never truly wanted to be that way.
Yet, the conclusion from that study is, that gay people just happen to kill themselves more than others. No reason, no influence from outside, they just kill themselves.

To truly study that problem, you'd have to create a small society, where the scientist controls most cultural aspects and see how different generations deal with different situations and rules.
Instead of going 'the last thousand years of indoctrination did not exist' 'the general mood in society doesn't matter to a member of it'

Again, show me a study that is not tainted by cultural influence, habits, expectations upbringing etc.
Show me how an untainted human would deal with the topic of sexuality. One that has never heard of homo or heterosexuality, one that doesn't ascribe different values to it, because that's what he's been taught.

Also,
> lulz you too stupid to argue
Great argument

i cant provide you a study on objective truth but i can assure you that the sky is in fact blue. you choosing whether or not to acknowledge what should be innate is a personal problem. one of many i suspect

Have you read any psychological journals, or are you confusing sexual frustration and opinion with fact and science? Do doctorate journals based on interaction with society count as social observation?

Please, please give me something to go off of other than hatred and opinion. I'm merely asking for enlightenment...as the topic is if one can turn a gay woman straight with the power of cock, and i find it slightly unsettling that the general consensus seems to be that rape will turn a gay woman straight. And to assume that sex as a man with a gay woman is consensual under any context, is quite down syndrome, since the definition of being gay is same sex attraction, thus, a gay woman would never agree to having sex with a man.

does this make you angry or jealous? Is that what this is all about? I would honestly like to know where all this pent up aggression is coming from. When is the last time you had sex?

So the color of the sky and seeing this fact, is relative to seeing human sexuality, in which case, seeing two women together and a woman saying she won't date you, is...what exactly...a woman refusing cock is not a gay woman the same as the sky being blue?
Isn't that like seeing the blue sky and saying it should be green?

Once again, why so much aggression and hatred? I ask for enlightenment and you choose attacks instead. Were you hit as a child? When is the last time you had sex?

Ohhhh, now I get it.
You assume that I was arguing from a forced point of view.
I was arguing that a lesbian with no other options for sexual relief, other than masturbation, will after some time pick a man, simply because it makes the experience more enjoyable/intense for her.
Over time she'll get used to it and fuck man as a normal part of her behavior, she could now be considered straight.
Same goes for men.

Unless of course you live in a society, that forces you to pick sides and puts a lot of value on that decision, so you're suddenly forced to consider how your behavior would be seen by others and don't engage in it.

> poor little virgin get mad
Yeah, no.

OK that makes sense, though, how many lesbians do you know? If she chooses a man, would she actually be bi?
If a woman went the remainder of her life after finding herself single, with nothing other than masturbation, refusing all sex with men, would she be lesbian?

im not at all surprised you find brutal honest hateful and aggressive

i used to really enjoy it when id go out for drinks and a les couple was there. youve always got the one who plays the guy and the fem. without fail after fem always starts chatting it up, flirting and butch goes into ragemode. she cant help it though, its in her dna. if i said ok, lemme get your number on the d/l, she would be straight. all of them would be for that matter. they just need a man to tell them that and fuck em straight

your aggression toward me, yeah, I am confused, as I'm not sure I have done anything to you...so...I guess that's that. Still you continue with the hypotheticals and opinions, rather than facts. I wonder, if you raped a gay woman, if the power of your dick would make her straight, or just make her more gay...since "the power of the dick" is the topic of this thread, not a preconceived notion of women's dependence on men.

So, why have you gone so off base, to make this about dependence on men's approval, when the premise is the "power of the dick"?

Maybe women can be homosexual, but I've never met a "gay" woman that didn't want my dick, so there's my personal experience on the subject.

its all about mens approval though. you asked about the power of dick, can you fuck them straight etc. the answer is yes, if that wasnt clear enough already

its not a perceived notion to people who are comfortable with reality. women have been dependent on men for thousands and thousands and thousands of years. that is undeniable and somewhere, in a womans head, theres is a switch that needs a mans "ok". thats just what it comes down to at the end of the day. gay women are women that havent been fucked straight yet or that men dont want in a nutshell