This is a Trump thread. Let's see how far we can get without "nazi Germany" to be brought up

This is a Trump thread. Let's see how far we can get without "nazi Germany" to be brought up.

Nazi Germany

/thread

Let's try this one more time.

Nazi Germany

Trump is not a nazi leave my thread libtard.

Can you not see the top link here? Trump is a fag who wants to censor everyone and control america like hitler to nazi germany. You know why trump threads are depleting? Because of his " ima take away net neutrality" faggotry.

...but user I voted Trump

Admit it OP, Trump is becoming a cuck. He doesnt care about you conservafags, he doesnt care about libcucks, hes basically a jew looking to become the next fuhrer with nothing in mind except yummy sheckles from you dumbasses that support him so much

You litteral retard that isn't Trump doing it.

Well shilled my friend but you forgot your argument.

>itt Nazi Germany

Do you not know what the FCC is, or really anything thats going on with it? get educated cuck, like for starters learn to spell. Fucking Summerfag

haHAA

Germany Nazi

No, my point is that trump is a jew, and whoever is supporting him is an idiot because trying to support him on a site hes trying to take down is fucking idiotic

Well we all knew he was behind the holocaust, that's for certain, does that have to be about nazi Germany? Maybe

You already did.

Trump has betrayed conservative values and betrayed the poeple who voted for him. He played is for the fools and cannot be forgiven. It is my hope that the military temporarily seizes the white house long enough to sentence him to hang for his crimes against the people who voted for him, for me.

im from germany so our current political actions are based on actions from nazi germany.

Leave my thread you blue pilled shmuck.
Yes they've been trying to censor the internet before Trump got in office.

Death by BBC!

please don't stop comparing Hitler to trump, one guy served his country was a brilliant military strategist and was well read. they other guy is daddys precious little rich spoiled piece of shit.

Death by shitty healthcare!

How is he spoiled? He made all his money on his own. You don't turn a million dollar into fucking billions of dollars you liberal goof.

>It is my hope that the military temporarily seizes the white house long enough to sentence him to hang for his crimes against the people who voted for him, for me.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account, thank you!

tiny hands

There are actually still people that believe this failed smear attempt.

omg you're a faggot nigger if you really think that .

he was born into wealth and was given millions by his dad. that guy never worked an honest day in his life. furthermore he is a fucking moron, just like you are for still supporting him after he reneged on all his promises.

Im bluepilled? yeah says the user dodging the fact tha trump and the FFC are trying take away online freedom of speech and make it more expensive. The person you voted for is a fag, the end. they have been trying to censor the internet before but yet here we fucking are, with complete freedom to say whatever.

Not a smear attempt, it is only funny because Trump thinks its such a big deal that people actually see how small his hands are. It's a jab at his ego. If he was a real man, he would not care that his hands were small.

Have you see him on tv and in photos
he has tiny hands

Nah he only mentioned it like once maybe 2 times?
I watched many speeches. His hands are just normal looking to me.

Trump is hilarious.
Everyone around the world is laughing at him and openly mocking him. Such a huge asshole that completely trolled the whole US with his lies and self-promotional skill.

>Worshipping trump like a good little reddit cuck.
>ISHYGDDT

We memed Trump into the white house.

Hitler wasn't a military genius. He gave control of one group of tanks to 3 different generals. Sure, he took some good steps, but genius? Come on.

>lies
Proof?

Shut the fuck up. All you fags dick riding trump are just as faggety as the other side of the internet hash tagging every new Starbucks fappucino. Fucking fucks. Fuck off with all this I give a fuck about about politics. All you fucks are doing is repeating the same shit other fucks like you have said over and over. A bunch of doppelgänger fucks.

>Believing this.
My sides are in orbit.

You mean issues like the media lying about Trump? This hapens daily why not talk about it daily?

Explain this then.

lets not forget that until operation barbarosa in the summer of 42, when the meth candy took its toll, he did do magical things in the realms of politics as well as military strategy.

Just a way of trying to get people on his side.

No he kept memeing. You obviously haven't been paying attention to his twitter.

I never said anything about his political skills and as for the other part, I'll take your word on that. I'm a lazy fuck and don't want to drudge through history right now.

I really haven't.

Fuck of shill.

Then fuck off. Research your shit.

Cool so pay attention to it more. He does crazy shit to get peoples attention to it so he can red pill people. Check it out or be a media cuck it's your choice.

Even so, you can't just do one and keep them on board forever, you have to drag it out.

Did you not learn to type when you were a child?

Shut the fuck up dude you're being a fucking fagget. Really. Any fucking idiot giving 2 flying fucks about what the fuck media or news channels have to say should fucking kill their self. All you fucks keep repeating the same shit over and over, on both sides. Fucking kill yourself

>100% prood we meme'd him to office.
+1 and a gold star.

No he's done many. Have you forgotten the CNN meme that caused a major uproar? Memes are made on Sup Forums and they end up on his twitter. Memes are the future tv cucks are dinosaurs and need not paid any attention to.

I was never opposing the guy. From the little I've heard, he seems to be doing some okay things.

I never gave a fuck about what the media said either.

This is a person who believes meme's won the election. I wouldn't dispute that they were a small contributing factor, but claiming it's any more than that is hyperbolic nonsense.
So I'm going to guess he's not the brightest redditor in the gay orgy.

Pic related, cool meme warriors.

I said fuck off Amerifat.
Bruh they lie. We don't care about them but the lies need to be straightened out and that's what has been happenng through the internet. Go fucking wait for your masters in the fikifiki room for the good boy they need you there right about now.

I said "you can't do one. You have to drag it out (implying that you have to do many).".

You said "No, he's done many." repeating what I said isn't going to prove me wrong.

German here

Not bringing up Nazi Germany? Kek

Not an argument. You have to do better shill.

So.. he is a meme lord? Then what's the problem again?

Now imagine if trump was black

>meme answer
It absolutely is.

Ugh just get out of my thread already you 12 yo.

That it is all to gain a following. And that he's willing to say that it played a part to keep more people on his side.

>Calls others 12.
>Unironically says Ugh.
>Not an argument.
>When I grow up I want to be like these people.

Trump supporters on Sup Forums are just the bronies of today tbh.

>Ugh not knowing about expert trolling skills.
This is why you don't understand Trump.

>I was only PRETENDING to be retarded.
>Sure tricked you freindo, now where's my crash helmet?

Liberal goofballs are so easily triggered.

>Implying I'm liberal.
>Implying I'm triggered.
You're not very good at this. Get dank.

Just fucking shut up already you faggot. Nobody cares.

>Being THIS triggered.
:D

Check it out the censorship image flooding bot has arrived to save you.
>and they called others shills.

I'm not a bot. It's just funny to see you get triggered just because I'm posting images in a dying thread.

Your country is run by Jews everyone knows it

That's not how it works cuck.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Greatest orator ever

>I'm just PRETENDING to be gay.
>It's a JOKE bro.
Let's pretend the jap-girl and granny spam bots don't exist ;)

Yes but only to censor positive threads about Trump.

I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm literally only posting images. Stop being a faggot and grow up.

Shameless selfcheck

I think he's what stupid people percieve as a good orator, he speaks with repetition, idiosyncrasies, made up stuff and outright contradictions.
I think he's one of them, more than any other politician and certainly more appealing to them than Hillary and her disastrous campaign.

Have you ever seen an episode of Black Mirror called "That Waldo moment". Trumps win reminds me of that a lot and I think it's opened pandora's shitbox, paving the way for other celebs and non politicians.
Oprah is talking about running in a future election lol.