Ok Sup Forums!

Ok Sup Forums!
I got something for you to sink your teeth into!

Are girls just being well "girls" for complaining about pain during childbirth?

A kick in the balls is WAY WAY worse!
Wouldn't you agree?

There is no measurment for pain

There is!
It´s called "Dol"

but a kick in the balls will hurt for an hour, childbirth can last up to 24 hours even. the longer you experience the pain the more unbearable it'll be

Well then! Would you want 20 bones broken for 24 hours?
or 3200 bones in one hour?

hold a glass of water for an hour, your arm gets tired eventually while at first it seems an easy task. combing the fact that during child birth it is constant with no breaks and the pain, it is unbearable.

I would rather hold the glass for an hour than having that glass break inside my anus for instant pain!

I want to defend men having to go through worse than women too, but I can't. This post is just so full of bullshit.

Human beings have one of the most complicated and dangerous birthings in the animal kingdom. Topped almost only by the hyena, which requires to tear through the clitoris for a birth, in which the mother dies more often than not.

So no. I really do doubt that girls are just being girls. The only reason to why birthings are relatively safe now a days is due to first world country medicine and surgery.

thank you!!!!!

I smell a pussy on you ;)

quite possibly

After giving birth and waiting a little while, a woman will sometimes want to have another child.

I have never met a single man who would like to get kicked in the nuts a second time.

Thats because women are full of hormones when pregnant, and there is also the fact that something good comes out of giving birth but nothing good comes out of being kicked in the balls. Idiot.

>comparing the outcome of being kicked in the nuts to childbirth
>being this retarded

going through childbirth gives the mother something to form an emotional connection. getting kicked in the nuts doesn't produce anything good, doesn't make it any more painful though.

Which makes giving birth preferable to a kick in the nuts, yes. I agree with you.

Don't blame me, OP started this shit. I also agree with you that this is a retarded conversation.

Was about to say...its Dol...and its been determinded that pain cannot be measured only the pain threash hold can be determind...

>ITT: OP is a retard

*slaps hands on chest*

yes?