APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

culture.pl/en/article/9-slavic-rituals-customs-of-ye-olden-days
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got the full piece ? Im not paying to read this shit.

Sry It is as high as 5%. Should be 0%

Tbf every single one of my gf's and hook ups have been white girls except my dark gf.

I see wayyy more white girls with with non-white males than white males with non-white females.

I almost never see BF/WM couples.

In other news, sun rises in the East, sets in the West.

Liar, nonwhite chicks love the BWC

But sun never rises nor it sets, it's earths rotations that make it seem that way, but the sun just hides over horizon in one side, and apears in the other.

apologising for not wanting to fuck a monkey or sandpussy ? u must be a nigger

Or a jew

Apparently not finding someone attractive is racist.
What the hell is happening to the world.
How can love be rasist??

>white men prefer asian women over white women
bullshit

if asian includes russian that could be possible

Asians are quiet, loyal, good cooks, smart what else a man can need?

comments

How can they be "just your type" if you don't find them attractive?

Someone who actually appeals

This pretty much

thank you annon

>Niggers BTFO
14/88 faggots.

>'Young' People
>why are millennials so racist AND not buying houses

It's very statistically unlikely especially considering that there are more mixed race people than ever before. They must be counting anyone even partly white as white.

>I don't understand statistics or rates
I'm shocked.

I'm sorry

I wonder if there's a name for when the rotation of the earth brings or takes away sunlight from a part of the world...

Thread/

Thats because you live in a shit part of town.

Of course, no white man wants to contract aids

May I ask...who gives a fuck?

>You might miss out on true love by not dating someone you could bring yourself to even like, never mind love

This is fucking retarded. Brain dead fucks shouldn't be encouraging race mixing.

stupid americans will always make it about race

I feel like it has more to do with culture. as a slav (who is living in germany), I have most often been attracted to slav girls, my current gf is polish. It's not that I think slav girls are hot but their cultures are similar to the culture which I was born in.

there are a lot of attractive asian girls and latinas but I just don't see myself mashing well with these kind of women because they have other values than I do and because their cultures are so different from mine. I lived in china and while having conversations with other girls, never did I think that I could ever get with an asian girl, just because they are way too childish

of course, every retard in this thread is actually talking about physical attraction while "love" implicates an entirely different thing. way to go, dumbfucks

Hey man whatever helps you sleep at night.

In my personal life experience a lot of women do date outside theor race. Some of them do so exclusively.

>stupid americans will always make it about race
Nah it's race

> people don't want to race mix.
> especially those that consider themselves better than the other races
Hold the fucking phone.

Trips of truth, checked

>implying people here wouldn't be together with an asian, latin, or african woman if she had literally the same character as they did

white guys in america impulsively don't prefer black girls because of "regular" black people's behaviours which comes from cultural differences IN america. are you guys really too stupid to understand that or are you just trolling? I have only seen this low level of intellect in muslim cultures

I literally only date rich white girls... and they basically only date guys of color.

This thread is a circle jerk of mad white bois.

Also notice that its only the white guys that get mad about their women being fucked by other races. Nobdy else gives a fuck but them.

drug addicts are honorary nonwhites

Probably not true judging by what I see in colleges and universities across the country.

This article is meant to "bring awareness" and exacerbate the problem by bleeding-hearts who will try to "correct" the problem, whether the problem exists or not.

Dont be retarded like Sup Forums and thing about this for a second. If the article had said: "Young people no longer discriminate when looking for love", nobody would care, there wouldnt a problem, nobody would compensate, people might even date within their own race since it wouldnt be racist anymore now that discrimination is longer an issue.

It's like people want top tier mates and populist movements don't beat out basic biology

Well duh, that's what I meant.
Implicitly we all seem to think whites are superior. That's why other races want to merge and we're the most pissed off at it.
If we didn't consider ourselves the best, watering our races down with blacks, etc, wouldn't be tragic.
If they didn't consider us to be superior, they wouldn't try to merge with the white race, in hopes it would benefit them somehow.
In short, we all still seem pretty racist and consider whites to be somewhat superior, for whatever reasons.

>there are more mixed race people than ever before
>ever since we stopped raping slaves and raiding foreigners
Fucking Helot-lover

>consider whites to be somewhat superior, for whatever reasons.

I'm a white femannon and because of this study, in order to show the world that I'm not racist, and I'm tolerant, I will always be dating and eventually marry and have babies with someone really different then my race, like I wont be with a caucasian, nor north asian etc.
Only africans and middle easterns including kurdish, armenian, greek and iranians.

My hair is not curly, but my sons will be.

Culture is intrinsically linked to race.
Accept the fact that The Bell Curve is real, and everything falls into place.
The reason Asians have shrines and Pagodas, Europeans have cathedrals and monuments and blacks create nothing that lasts more than a generation is completely and totally linked to race.

Culture is the end result of all the environmental and social factors which are strong enough to perpetuate themselves through generations.

Our art, our values, our music, everything. It's all linked to race.

>why does the most peaceful multiracial country talk about race?
>as a slav living in cuckland, this triggers me and my nanny state
>now let me talk about race
Great comment user, you get a gold star

Then what about Slavs?

>implying there is no such thing as a race's shared cultural heritage that influences them
wew

I date rich white girls because they are cute, buy me cool shit and because normally the dads are racist fucks and i like to see their faces when they meet me.

And doesn't it work the other way tho?
By your logic all the white girls ive dated are attracted to me because they believe my race to be superior. So my desirability is due to my racial superiority.

Fuck no! Go find happiness with someone YOU like, why should I be forced to get with someone with different traits than myself???

Yes, i wanted to include all possible angles, such as technology, culture, dna, without naming one as the correct one.
It seems obvious that we're being perceived as more capable, but are we really 'more' or just as capable and if so, what makes us more capable?
So far, i haven't seen an objective logical answer to that question. It's usually
> we just are
> we just are because we have been for the last couple of centuries
> we are, because of DNA, i just don't really know how
> we are because of culture, look at their shitty independently developed culture that was not at all influenced by other races

>Dont be retarded like Sup Forums
>people might even date within their own race since it wouldnt be racist anymore
Are you trying to shitpost or does it come naturally

Me: CS:GO is on sale for $8.50 mama please b0ss i suk yo dik

Mom: What I already bought you CS:GO last year, the fuck?

Me: I got overwatch banned pplllls b0ss i w@nt csguuu

Mom: wtf now you want overwtach f u bru

Me: oh no well yea i do but too muc $$ so rip

Mom: that csgu is cuming ouuut of yoir collig tutin

me: dunt matter csgo > colgate anyway

mom: WAT! WAT YOU SAI TO ME BIC BOI NO CSGO FOR YOU NO POKEMON GO FOR YOU NO FOOD-TO-GO FOR YOU BIC BOI
*buys gcso*

me: ma this is Chinese bootleg of csgo pllelesss

mom: too bed u pley it

me: ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) y it so bad.. it's made by Calve is the C for Chinese

Calve: no the C means "shut the fuck up and play it""
me: theres nothing in that sentence that represents C you illiterate Chinese company wannabe-volvo

Calve: i forgot to add Chink.

me: tru im a chink boi

Mom: yea you are fgt now pley and get chinese skins so i pay for new cer

the end. ps she really did get that new car #fromsanddunetocar

Have you seen Slavic culture? Just because it's a meme that Slavs aren't White or European doesn't mean it's true.
They're one of the only people left in Europe who actively participate in the culture of their ancestors.

lol. why would I date a mudskin?

When it comes to relationships/marriage.

Trust me just go with whoever you can be yourself around.

I'm mixed but I've been with an Asian girl for the last 7 years and this sounds corny/cringey but we really are best friends too.

It helps when they're into trying new things and into your hobbies.

>dear Sup Forums, pagodas are ingrained in chink DNA because evolution

I'm a white femanon and I only date black guys, honestly something so ruthless and manly about them, this good guy façade that white guys have is just creepy to girls these days, I can't say i'm attracted to white guys anymore as are many other white girls who feel the same way it just keeps increasing.

culture.pl/en/article/9-slavic-rituals-customs-of-ye-olden-days

I don't see Germans, Frenchmen, Welshmen, or Spaniards participating in or venerating their heritage the way the Slavic folk do.

lol you mean those pussies that keep getting their asses beat, every time no matter what they do?

Too long didn't read, nice trips though

CIRCLE
J
E
R
K

preach on sister, ain't that the truth, although save some of the black guys for the rest of us xD

It would work the other way around. If members of your society, would regard a white female as a threat to their culture.
Yet it is usually regarded as a step up, right?
The white dad thinks you're going to lower the standing of his daughter, hence you're less, he is more.
The black dad thinks a white girl is a good catch and may improve the social standing of his son. Hence white girl is better than you or him.

> i date rich white girls
> because they give me money (yop're worth less than her)
> the dad gets mad (you're not good enough)
Yes, you can play this game and revel in the father racism. But imho, all you're doing is, proving him right. By accepting the role of the 'not good enough negro' and annoying him with it.

neckbeard virgin nigger detected

CIRCLE
J
E
R
K

I normally purposely fall for bait when I'm bored just to argue and give me something to do.

But this, this is just some really sad same fagging

no.
nigger.

*not Darwin but still 100% truth.

I'm like APOLOGISING and stuff for whites being the race worth bothering with

Yeah but they can't drive for the life of them.

The alternative is there are some other factors for why every race has it's own unique architecture and culture.
Chinks had access to stone and mortar and metals as is clearly evident by the huge shrines and temples made of gold and ivory and stone and the like.
The same materials Europeans had available. So explain the vast differences in the development of architecture if it has nothing to do with culture
and explain how culture is not derived from race.
And explain why, if there is no racial division in the development of culture, why is every African nation a shithole? And why is Rome 2200 years old

Why do men like asian women?

I don't buy that shit. Asian women are almost niggress tier.

agreed 100% not racist or anything, it's just the way it is these days, it's like white man is apoligising to blacks for slavery with this whole cuckold thing and are being demeaned and humiliated as a way of saying sorry and letting black men breed out the white population while raising their children, pretty fucking pathetic but funny if you ask me, the evolution of cuckoldry.

So?
Do you needs a woman to drive you everywhere

If she can't go to the store and get me tendies, what fucking good is she?

No, Nigger, the order must be like this:
African Wild Dog = Nigger
Gray-wolf = North-East Asian (Eurasian)
White German Shepherd = White

Suck my dear friend named Dick

Funny how you are looking at it from the 3rd party perspective.

Have you looked at it through the girls pov? Which is pretty much the only one that matters since im dating her and not the father?
Ask any white girl why they like minorities more. The answer will be along the lines of "they are just better and white guys are lame"
Racial superiority.

Your idea is very flawed.
The mothers are ok with me dating their girls. Shouldn't the female opinion matter more since they are the ones who are picking a mate?
The females are the ones choosing who they get with. They are the ones who weigh the decision and pick the beat mate.
Dads are normally racist because of the time they were born in.
The moms as i said before are the ones that are ok with interacial dating.

Test

IKR its like black... Oh i cant take it anymore, ive been samefagging throughout this thread, im a pathetic loser, im sorry.

>being so pleb you think all asians and all europeans use the same architecture
>being so pleb you think all cultures had the same access to the same resources
>being so pleb you don't understand engineering/architecture
>why do people who share technology/knowledge know the same thing and use similar tools
>why does modern, shared technology look the same across cultures

Sorry you can't handle that multiple people share the same opinion about your small micro white penis lol

>And why is Rome 2200 years old
went from being dumb as fuck to autistically retarded in 1.3 seconds

>different climates
>different building materials
>different regional cultures based around dominating societies
>what is geographic isolation from each other?

You realize that literally none of those things are even remotely connected to genetics right?

just stop, nobody cares. youre wasting your time.

>why do people use the same architecture formulas but utilize different localized resources
Really makes you think user, maybe japs evolved to build pagodas to keep out the night wolves

Jews want race mixing. Now do it goy

>Yet it is usually regarded as a step up, right?

Its not? Its looked at as a normal two consenting adult relationship.

>The black dad thinks a white girl is a good catch and may improve the social standing of his son.

You are just assuming things.
The black dad would be ok if their sons and daughters dated anyone if any race so long its a good person.

You are basically trying to make something out of nothing.

neckbeard virgin nigger detected. and id rather have a white micro penis than a black micro penis.

this is my go-to argument, ive never heard a good counterargument for it

very true I agree 100% with your current comment on this image board.

That is the effect of feminism and massive amounts of manipulations against White males. If you're told that you're the vilest being on the planet you won't stand tall before others. You will shrink yourself down to a subservient existence.

If you're told that the natural behaviour of a man is to mistreat women you will do your best to treat them nicely.

Is this hard to understand for anyone? I mean, we've seen this type of propaganda directed at many different races and ethnicities before with disastrous effects.

>Gets delt a spoonfull of your own backfiring ideology

I dont mind going against an entire circle jerk of white dudes but you have to at least make cognitive arguments.

lol the difference is 1 is fact and 1 is fiction, sorry for your loss. at least on here you can play fantasy and pretend black people have micro penises xD