We're all gonna make it brahs

We're all gonna make it brahs

with steroids? enjoy ur dick shrink

4ever mirin'. rip zyzz

Nah all natty, just flue shots brah.

He ded as fuk, far from making it nigger

hes still a role model for many lifters so hes still a big influence for the fitness community.

So fit a spa bath gave him a heart attack

Still got loads more pussy than you

I'm sure he's reminiscing all the pussy he's had... oh wait, he's dead.

we're all gonna die ?

Dead at 22, He'd better have been busy since he started jacking steroids at around 18, and they only sex he had before then judging on those pink jeans was up his own ass, which ironically is where the roids went too.

Obligatory

dick actually gets bigger with roids, it's balls that shrink

anabolic roids are just synthetic testosterone, bad for liver, bad for heart, bad for cholesterol, can cause acne/aggression/ball shrink/baldness/excess hair

the upside is you can put on muscle super fast, you can take off fat faster, you feel more confident and certain of yourself and your decisions, your face becomes more sexually dimorphic, your dick gets bigger

>your dick gets bigger
/this
Bonus Round: Your sex drive goes through the roof, and because of the 'pump', your orgasms are magnified significantly.

I knew that fuckwit.. He couldn't lift for shit..always to busy posing with his dick head mates..

I rather have a long life. Life is too great to lost it at 22.

where do you even get roids? wouldn't one need low key connections of some sort?

Nah, If you know people in the gym they tell you who to contact.

he was sick as fuck. Period. Ya he died but he lived

You know you can be just the average Joe and die from a sauna like he did. High blood pressure, mixed with that high heat can cause a heart attack.

What's sad is you you know this guy was not alone. He was always hanging out with his friends, he was on vacation with a shit load of them when it happened. So fuckers probably gtfo after he got dead.

Fuck roids dude. Creatine, Whey, and BCAA are all you need and they're all legal.
Even creatine comes with liver risks but it's far safer than shooting testosterone or HGH

>hey user, where can I get some roids? been looking to up my size quickly

>wow you cheating faggot roids are bad for you, just eat clean and lift heavy bro.

What a fag you are.

>die like he did
Combining a congenital heart defect what a literal ass ton of Steroids?
Roids are a bad idea, Taking roids below the age of 30 is a badder idea, Taking roids below the age of 30 with a family history of heart conditions is baddest idea.

yeah, i'm on whey and creatine now. the creatine is definitely helping with more intense lifts and faster recovery. my issue is getting enough calories every day since i'm lazy and don't like gulping down two shakes a day

That would only happens in /fit/ autistic world. Getting any kind of drugs is super easy if you are not a spazz.

Implying Steroids and Food Supplements are even remotely the same thing or exclusive to each other.

darknets

steroids on reddit is a good place to start looking around and you can find sources from there with some digging.

Also when people talk about steroids they're talking about a lot of different things but mostly just straight up regular testosterone.

>be me
>mirin'
>struggle to do ten push ups
>look in mirror
>close enough/10