Been here a few times. Stupid woman...

Been here a few times. Stupid woman. I'm a woman who's an emotionally a slave to female emotion but also understands male intellect and how unreasonable girl shit is.
I'm here to answer from the female brain, not to whore or to get attention. Curious about a female brain? Ask. I might be a gross girl but I hold the female mentality. Take advantage of that.
That's all. Just giving service in that regard.

stfu tits or gtfo

20/7 you mean?
prove it with the right stamp. gross girl

btw... glad to say hi to an european fag... where are you from? and how old

tits comes first

>not to whore or to get attention
Good idea. Please do both.

great.. hi, nice to meet you gross girl... how are you today? what time is it overthere? 13:54 right here.
give us a closer look at that cute face

why do i want to kill as many of you as i can?

Did you take a bath and posted pics here some month ago?

Timestamp OK
Now tits or gtfo

why do woman cheat, if they are sexually satisfied?

you looks like a ginger... is that true? please say yes

why can't women be direct. why do they have to give us strange signals, morse code is goddamn easier then that shit.

and give us a better view of you, with some good lightning

I'm not the type that would ever cheat. I'm hard sub though so I'd never go for a man who wouldn't pin me down and collar me.

Show belly button then go to bed.

Not as strawberry blonde as Emma Stone not as Ginger as Ginny. You choose.

why does most of the women are submissive. i personally love it... ropebunnies in particular. but why? all the women i meet want to get chocked... and fucked till they scream (all positive btw)

OP you do realize 99% of the guys on here haven't even learned the basics of women. They're not even in a position that require you to answer questions.

Take that question for example. Literally so clueless he's generalized a whole sex In his head.

This actually made an almost relationship fail between me lately. I thought dropping hardcore signs was enough but men seem to need a direct "I like you" instead of "I used to not want to kiss you but now I will kiss you".

It's not women being shit, it's both parties. Women expect mind reading but men expect platter open blatancy.

Evolution

sounds fair to me

Tidy your fucking room you filthy animal.

I can play both sides. I have a finsub. It depends what you need. Most women feel sub though. NOt sure why.

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

Agreed to some extent

Do you liek beer? Sup with anal? Do all girls like musular dudes or are they aware hot chicks can take them? What is the best compliment? Why make up? Why dont females know what they wanna eat?

hmm a lot of men are just obtuse when it comes to that kind of thing. We're more single focused so unless something is staring us in the face our brains overlook it.

>lurking
>tidy room
do you actually think I'm not a fucking loser?

ok so you're saying there are types who are more likely to cheat. how to recognize them? what are some "slut" traits from a womans perspective?

Show us your room pls

These images are lacking tits.

Why is it that we want to be alone most of the time but when we feel like we want to go be social the first 10 minutes are good then we want to be back home?

Circ looks nicer but also I totally respect that uncirc has a higher ability to feel? Like that must be unreal.

personally i'm a switch... but i love the dom role, with some roleplay and ropes ofcourse.

what does girls think about dickpics at snapchat, for example

What do girls think of traps?

Ive seen some lesbian girls say they are attracted to them but Im wondering if thats just a small minority of females who feel that way........Asking for a friend kek

Sup greg!

why do you call it, stupid fem brain, how do you feel about the fact that you're female as well.
and how does it feels to have tits and a pussy, wanne trade? lol

bet your nips and pussy lips are bright pink... with a beautiful pale skin... aint they?

sah

Why do woman think that often, that they are looserz/ worthless or just annoying to everyone else?

I love beer. Anal seems like it'd hurt, but I'd really love to be given a tail.
Muscular dudes are hot as fuck and the most gutter vomit chick I've ever seen can gain one so - it's all fair taste. Makeup is not something i really wear unless I'm trying to impress you b/fags. Either a guy likes me when he wakes up next to me or we're not compatible.
I always know what I wanna eat. I don't get that meme. HAMBURGER, CARBONARA, PIZZA, LET'S ORDER.

The autism displayed. Wew

x2 plus it is full of summer in here

sorry mr. pussyslayer

I really have no idea due to me not knowing relationships super well. Find the line between dedicated and yandere is my best guess.

Ok, so I am sitting next to this girl , she's 19-20 at the time, My friends step daughter , My friend and I are watching this documentary on the roman colesium , how ever you spell it, Girl has face buried in phone, couldn't care less . friend gets up to go bathroom. Documetary starts talking about beastiality in the Roman colesium , all of a sudden she is looking up watching tv. intently , I decide to give her some shit, because she's been kinda rudely on her phone for the past hour, expected her to say "Get the fuck out of here or something similar" What I said was "Turns you on doesn't it ...doesn't it... does it? She doesn't answer, just blushes and looks back down at her phone. Did I discover something there ?. We have had off color jokes before, they always elicited an "ewww" or "I don't think so".. did I stumble on something there ?

i can admit my brain is a stupid female one but you are a very unkind sad man.

>Looking for attention in the most backwater taiwanese cooking forum.
>trying to play vulnerable and lost

The attention you receive here is what keeps you from killing yourself?

Why is your life so miserable that you need to tell yourself you're helping others when you're just trying to get some attention to forget your meaningless life?

do you get a lot of attention from guys? why are you here? you looks like a pretty girl, as far as i can see? just bored? or?

I do my bit. Dont come back next summer.

Honestly I wish I could support you but it really sounds like you creeped out a total fucking bitch. There was some reason she hung around but it wasn't for you, she sounds nasty.

If she had been hanging around for you she'd have made it more like "I wanted to wait for your attention" etc.

Nasty girl. Please don't invest in cruel idiots.

Sad, I'd rather get a woman who is respectable and not a weak pussy.
sub woman are boring as fuck

Alcoholism.

Tits or gtfo
Fucking newfags replying

/Thread

This slut could just go to . Trying to bring this shit here just to get attention. God I hate women.

Youre a cuck. Gotcha.

this whole thread is a fine display of loneliness and beta

I get a lot of attention from cuck men and I'm not very social IRL. I'm not pretty, but I am lonely and stupid.

>Look mom I don't have any arguments so I call others cucks eks deee

hann3s7 at skype
ddebuur at snapchat...
if you wanne talk, stop yourself from feeling lonely ;)

Don't get me wrong, babe. I can have your neck in a collar and your cock in a cage.

That's just not what I enjoy.

Bitch.

How do you rate your attractiveness on a scale of 1-10. If a guy says you're a 10 does it stop your insecurities or do you know he's lying to try and fuck you

why not very social? insecure? what is the reason girl...

kek isn't this the same guy that live streamed doxxing that kid

I'm don't just end it? Apparently your existence brings pain. To you and others. You probably make people around you suffer because you're selfish and can't keep yoursel away from alcohol.

Kill yourself empty whore.

if you like a guy, do you want him to approach you straight like "let's go to whatever today" or more subtle like writing with him first and then meet "coincedentally" and move from there?

People in general would be different if we werent all slaves to hormones, cut someones balls off and watch them immedietly loose intrest in sex

what the hell is doxxing?

Preach man, Preach.

Abusive relationships and mental illness - I can objectively recognize I have a GoT body but my brain is that of an unstable sad and serious idiot. Find a better girl.

yes and show ur tits before an hero

>Implying it's all about sex
Your sexual preferences tell me enough to say you lead a pretty boring life, you doing okay?

>Implying what I said wasn't a fact

Look mom its summer

It's not that you're a female. It's that you're a dumb cunt. Wah, I'm this way because of my gender. Look at me everybody. I'm a cunt.

it's what the hacker known as Sup Forums does to whomever he can, but hates it when it's done to him.

girls with an unstable/sad brain needs love to :)
don't be so insecure and hard to yourself

if you wanne talk, just shit talk is okay as well... tell us :)

Thanks for proving my case user kun.
i bid you goodbye

I have a cat that would be disowned without me and my parents have kinda hinted to follow suit. You give me a button that excludes all harm from everyone else, I'll off, immediately, babe. Otherwise get off your edge horse please.

SUMMMMMMERRRRRR

Dated the same girl on and off for almost 6 years the last six months we haven't been together she keeps begging for us to get back together says she loves me misses me ECT ECT I break down and take her back it lasts all of three weeks until she texts me telling me she's cheated on me and is leaving me for this other guy feel pretty beat down about it for a few days then I find out she was fucking this guy before I even took her back now I'm just confused as fuck why would she do this fuckin why

>i bid you goodbye

KYS neckbeard kek

Well here's the thing, I was going out with a girl a couple of months ago, and I could have sworn she was dropping pretty clear signs, but then, suddenly, she comes out with "I only see you as a friend". This was after we had made out a good couple of times, and after she stayed the night at my place. Oh, and because I thought she liked me in that way, I started developing feelings for her.
So OP, do you have any explanation as to what the hell that was all about?

>thinks hes cool because he had a conversation with a landwhale

meh. half the dudes on here are lonely insecure faggots anyway. I'm not going to try stroke your ego. I'd just like you to show me your boobs.

Cant we all just become gay niggas kissin?

It's hard for me to say because I've always been the one to confess. I just want him to be like...loose. I'd prefer if he was like literal Anchorman; - I like you, if you want it you can hold it if you don't, throw it back."
That's how I've handled my confessions. I'm not sure.

You're cute, nothing gross about you. But you shouldn't be here in all honesty.
>speaks the truth.
There's nothing stupid about fem brains, they just sometimes make poor choices. You're also not a loser. But because you wrote that, almost everyone here will think you're baiting for attention.
What you need is a hug, because now everyone here is going to tell you kill yourself. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. :) Don't listen to these faggots and carry on with your day.

TITS OR GTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're a safety blanket because you're everything she needs but not the hardcore weird shit she wants. Let go. Please. She is going to keep hurting you.

I don't know what GoT means but you'll only ever get a pathetic loser of a man if you can't stop complaining about how mentally ill you are. Show your body, are you fat?

>small tits
>no neck
>avg body
4/10

jesus fuckers... be gentle... okay? not OP btw, just a dude that can think straight

Do women really pay attention to how men maintain their hairstyles?

She thought most likely you were the one, but then met eyes upon someone she found more desirable. Cruel. Kick her stupid shit aside and find a girl harder.

You didn't act in time and now she she sees you as less of a viable candidate.

YES. FUCK. I AM SO TIRED OF MEN SAYING "My hair grows like moss".
THEY GET IT CUT WHEN IT'S JUST THE NICE LENGTH. UGH.

I've heard this before honestly makes me feel a little better to hear it again thank you