Sup Forumsros i need help. This is on my inner thigh. I popped it earlier, now its red, swollen and sore. Am i dying?

Sup Forumsros i need help. This is on my inner thigh. I popped it earlier, now its red, swollen and sore. Am i dying?

>Am i dying?
yes

that's not your thigh dumbass

With a cyst that large?

You almost definitely didn't get it all out. You should go get some antibiotics as well.

Use a fucking doctor if that lump is larger than 1.5 inches.

Bitch yes it is

It was not even a qaurter inch earlier before i popepd it and 2 hours later. Boom. Fuckers massive

No, looks like cystic acne. Witch hazel will help treat it. If it's a recurring problem look into a condition called HS.

Also a warm compresses may reduce swelling.

Yeah when you popped it some of whatever was in there must have been pushed deeper into your tissue.
If your body is reacting that badly to it you should get antibiotics to be safe, that shit may not definitely, but has a higher than you should be comfortable with chance of rotting a chunk of your leg off.

Holy fucking shit user i googled hs and ive had shit like that exactly between my legs under my groin. Holy fuck thank you. Im gonna book an appointment with my doctor. Holy hell fuck shit oh my fuck ive been fighting with this shit forever just pushing it off as acne

Your welcome, I've had it since I was 11 and doctors usually just say cystic acne and would give me antibiotics and send me on your way. I'm now tolerate to all antibiotics. This was only ever a temporary fix and it always came back. I'd go see an actual dermaemtologist. Most GP's don't have much knowledge on HS. It can destroy your life untreated and can even be linked to depression.

Is there a resolution for it. From what ive read its uncureable.

I'm doing Humira injections. It's a biologic that's keeps the immume system from attacting the skin.

I appreciate the answers user. I look forward to lurking along side you. You honestly have saved me so much pain in the long run.

This shit is chronic for me
My thighs look like I have STDs
Since it looks like you have Cellulitis, go to the ER and get it drained/packed an antibiotics

Buy some 20% ichthammol ointment and adhesive bandages for next time, if you catch and treat it early with that it shouldn't get that bad again. Also hot compresses

If it's HS that's not going to solve the problem.

Poor diet and stress can also make the condition worse. If u drink soda stop as soon as possible.

>If it's a recurring problem look into a condition called HS.
Yeah I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy
The black shit under the bandage is the ichthammol ointment

I cut soda out a year ago and go to the gym regularly now. But i saw that smoking and drinking can worsen it. And im an alcholic and chain smoker. Shit.

Yup thats what my legs look like exactly

legit dermatologist here faggots.
if it is HS best treatment is adalimumab (humira)
50% of treatment is quit smoking and lose weight

The ointment should help with keeping it from developing cellulitis though

Go see a GP you fucking retard

Fuck you, you have no idea what your talking about.

hard to snag a photo but thats what one of my legs looks like

If you fuck with it too much it will go from cyst to abscess. Anything you prod it with should be sterile.

My advice is to get on some antibiotics as soon as possible. Those really don't go away until the inner membrane is removed by a doctor. But antibiotics will usually make them go away. Also, an abscess can put you into shock. It happened to me back in December.

Pop that shit nigger

damn
>tfw when I first realized having bumps on my thighs isn't normal

it's probably syphilis

Excuse my hairy ass. Lots of scaring from before. Does this looks vagely similar? The holes i had from the cyst finally healed but up until a year ago i had 4 of them for almost a year

I get this in my armpit too
Deodorant makes it worse, so I stopped wearing it
I haven't left the house in years

redpilled n all but he's probably right. You should have addressed it earlier.

I did and was told it was from poor hygene. So i shower twice a day and whatnot and i just thought i had acne issues.

Fuck it I'd rather drink and smoke. This whole problem started when I excersise d to lose weight. The chaffing started it and my thighs didn't get skinnier so the chaffing just got worse and worse. I can't feel most of my inner thighs now so lancing them is easy. Sometimes I just take a sterile razor and cut the whole thing open. Doctors are useless they said to lose weight. "bitch this started when I lost weight"

Tried shaving and using a dermatological soap regularly?

It started when I lost weight so what's the next option

>I did and was told it was from poor hygene
The fucktard doc that lanced mine a few months ago said the same thing. Regular doctors don't know about HS
Wish I could see a dermatologist but I don't have insurance

>Tried shaving
that's the worst thing he could do

Too many antibiotics will give ya Tha rot

squats help with chaffing to shape the legs and separate, no homo.

So you can get the area clean first and encourage healthy skin again.

If you popped it it's probably gonna go away. Keep an eye on it. If the veins around it turn red or you get a fever see a doctor.

Looks like cancer caused by AIDS

Doctors are retards I seriously know more than them browsing the interwebz. That's not a fucking good thing it's disgraceful when every doctors answer is lose weight wash more and stop smoking. Not to bring out an overused joke but when you go in with broken arm and they say it's because of poor hygiene you should just give up. I went to the doc with a few problems. He said it was my weight. So I lost 120 lbs came back next year with the same problems and the doctor said he couldn't tell what the problem was if not my weight. He sent me to another doctor. Geeze they're retarded

I guess i really shpuld see a dermatologist since im in canada land and shits free yo

My legs look like Popeyes arms. They already are tons of muscle but they're just really big. My calves look like I crammed watermelons in them.

if it irritates the skin, and it likely will, it will just make it worse

The doctor i saw wouldnt evem lance them he just pussy footed around about it

showering twice a day is unnecessary. Try washing your clothes or replace the overused ones.

I did both of those. I spent like 1000$+ on new shit and even good fabric clothes that arent supposed to cause itching and be good on the skin

It may have not been 'ripe' enough yet

Isnt that the thing called "buboes" when you get infected by the plague? pic related

What is your diet like ?

I thought of that when I started developing this on my collar area
idk if its related to HS or what but I wish I didn't have it
black shit is ointment

Was bad about a year ago. now im on a health food kick/diet and protein shakes daily along with gym every day or as much as possible.

sebaceous cyst my dood.
Use penicillin or if you're allergic, use cephalexin.
I had one that I left for too long and it started off as a pimple but within a few hours felt like a really painful small potato was in my thigh.
Get antibiotics before you need surgery for gods sake