R/the_Donald converted to Islam

r/the_Donald is now auto-banning all posts containing the word 'Muslim'. At this time, they are also looking for new mods -- probably ones that fit in with that general agenda of censorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdCt3FgRt5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ja7uz/is_this_true/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ja4a5/why_are_the_mods_autodeleting_posts_that_contain/
voat.co
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4jafr1/psa_new_type_of_brigade_we_have_to_continue_to_be/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4grmcr/dramatic_happening_for_the_second_time_in_four/?
unreddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ja7uz/is_this_true/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're dumb just for going on Reddit. r/The_Donald is not an exception.

/r/the_Donald has suffered from censorship and mods leaving before. It is not as amazing as Sup Forums and /r/the_Donald Ledditors make it out to be.

o. Where should I go then?

I heard about this place called Sup Forums

Spread this around. Regardless of how retarded they may be it's our tumor on Reddit and we want that shit to metastasize .

Kikechan Sup Forums.

But I heard it's full of autistic neo-Nazis who crave for Hitler's 1cm dick. Where else can I go to worship the God Emperor?

/r/Bernie

>giving ownership to a women

literally
never
works

Stop coming here with your reddit shit holy fuck. Stop acting like we like you

This

Fucking Reddit. Just cause you fags came from coontown and Europoor or whatever the fuck and want us to attack Reddit doesn't make you one of us. Fuck off.

Sounds like reddit is more you pace. Fuck off back there

wow, censorship on a normiefag website, much surprise, very wow

Sorry, I did mention I wanted to worship the God Emperor Trump in my post, not a washed-up cadaver.

Oh hello. Could you please tell me why you have autism and worship a failure and his dead ideals?

you are right, I agree, i am a #cruzmissle now

Relative to whom? Who is your idol? Let me hear it so I may lay the smashing it so easily would take as no one compares to Adolf Hitler.

It is easy to attack an ideal when you have none to defend.

FDR?

sounds like they have SRS usurpers then

I never got how they're able to take over subleddits and install their own moderators

>2
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ja7uz/is_this_true/

Link was posted and deleted. It's real.

You fucking niggers. This is a move against the Emperor. You would let the muzzie scum silence his followers? Even if they're retarded reddit scum? Fat redpills on the front page of cuck central is an asset we shouldn't give up without a fight.

it's not just 'muslim' it's also 'islam' that they're censoring

we need that subreddit to be redpilled and we need to start a fucking shitstorm over this

the top mod is a dumb fuckin bitch apparently because she hasn't even been top mod two weeks and she's already fucking cucking the sub

we need to exterminate the slimes in europe and keep them out of america and this dumb bitch set up automoderator to remove all mentions of fucking sandniggers!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKIN BITCH

REEEEEEEEEE

>She
What did you expect

doxxing, blackmail, bruteforcing passwords for mod accounts, buying mod accounts, having the cuck admins remove their mods, getting subreddits banned and restored under new management

Problem is the reddit admins are looking for any excuse to shut /r/The_Donald down. It sucks but you have to remember that reddit is a direct contributor to the Clinton campaign so they were always going to crack down eventually

Holy fuck, I can just imagine how greasy you are.

sage goes in all fields

>browsing a place that's been known to be a hug box for eons
>acting surprise when it's a hug box

there are at least 3 posts currently so its not censored entirely

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ja4a5/why_are_the_mods_autodeleting_posts_that_contain/

it's confirmed by the mod's stickied comment

they banned people yesterday who posted about /r/european being quarantined

we need to destroy the fuckin mods and drive them out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

1. Hitler is a dead jewcuck who blew his brains out like a coward when the Soviets farted in his direction
2. Nazism is a failed ideology. Where is your """masterace""" now?
3. National Failism cannot work in our multicultral world
4. Follow your leader.

>HURR DURR REEE AM I COOL GUYS?

fuck off back to r*ddit you piece of shit

It's getting hijacked. That's what always happens. Reddit used be 200% free speech, then it got hijacked.

They're going to hijack the Trump Train to turn it into a liberal movement. Trump has already shown he is a limousine liberal in disguise. Crafty decrepit kikes.

voat dot co/v/european

Site is a beacon for free speech atm

They are the running dogs of admins. They would have been shut down years ago otherwise.

>Reddit used be 200% free speech, then it got hijacked.

dude what

Whatever you say faggot.

Seems like it must have been applied really recently?

Back in the day. Before women started using the site. This was back in like 2009. One of the site founders actually killed himself over it.

The last 2 years it's turned into North Korean levels of censorship.

It's reddit, center of liberal degeneracy and cultural marxist. What did you expect, sunshine and rainbows for any tiny thought that goes against the liberal hivemind? This is what happens when you post on a non-anonymous website with voting systems. People can shut down your opinion or can easily dox your information using just your screenname.

Why do you think Sup Forums has been so successful with "raids" and other stupid meme shit for so many years? "Anonymous" isn't just some funny joke name that moot decided to use. It protects you from faggot liberals with the veil of anonymity.

it's always a fucking woman or a jew

every single fucking time

wew lad don't you need to be moderating r/cuckold right about now?

is their format copyrighted? if i were the jap who owns Sup Forums i'd just make a carbon copy of it and allow actual free speech. or even just have a separate Sup Forums with usernames.

this

/thread

They already have one, this site is apparently Reddit's cuckchan.

voat.co

>going on reddit
>going on reddit for politics

The least cancerous subreddit I've seen is /r/gundeals.

>go on voat
>it's reddit but everyone is a white supremacist

Go to /r/Trump

>having a problem with white supremacy

Fuck off back to your non-racist shit hole then, reddit faggot

Just spit balling here. But suppose the creator of the_Donald sold it to opposition. I mean that subreddit alone could be worth the entire million Correct The Record got. I doubt it would be so simple, but it seems likely that he sold out after such meteoric success.

Forgot pic

that was quick

honestly the Fawkes mask faggots did us a huge favor by making Sup Forums look like a group of angry teenagers, if people here posted earnestly and ironically about their stations in life the left would shit themselves.

hi r/european voat-poster voat fuck co/v/European/comments/1039635

honestly that's probably what happened.

it's okay because this /r/The_Donald board will die in like a week, this is glaringly obvious shit. looks like even the higher up leftys bought into the "conservatives are dumb" meme.

Yup, it got bought out. Now they're going to use it to push liberal agenda through Trump's campaign.

Pretty good guess at what happened. This is most likely what transpired. Reddit is afterall owned by Jews.

Once you learn that reddit is owned by Jews, it's amazing the amount of Jewish propaganda you start to see. It's all over the site.

GOD DAMN IT THIS DISTRUST AND PARANOIA THAT'S INFECTED EVERY ONLINE COMMUNITY RECENTLY IS MAKING ME INSANE I JUST WANT IT TO END

Seriously what's going on? You can't trust anyone. I don't even knowing what to think about anything anymore. Every time I have a single conviction, any idea that I might have things all work out it's shattered. I don't even care about anything at this point I don't even know why I come here or anywhere

>disgruntled programmers and IT management

R A R E
A
R
E

explain your picture and its relevance

i assume it's a comment on a video from the Ramzpaul guy. from what i can glean, in the video he told people to make a stink in their personal lives about the bathroom issue, and this dude, in my opinion, blew him the fuck out. unless you own your own company or are independently contracted, it is EXTREMELY dangerous to even utter this shit to the wrong person. one complaint to HR and boom good luck finding a new job.

Admins are employees of reddit, so kind of a different beast. If the boot is being pressed on the mods neck, better to go down in a blaze of glory than end up like the rest of the cucks.

Honestly I'm so sick and fucking tired of the cycle of instruments turning into institutions corrupted by their desire to exist.

I'm interested though, reddit can very easily cover up whatever level of censorship they want. So far though, it looks like the posts are being combed through and then manually deleted which makes me think it could be an individual admin or mod without scripting or coding skills.

just watched 2 posts looking for explanations disappear from new

Oh great now the reddit refugees will come here

At what point does this qualify as a Happening?

Reddit is super fucked up. I posted a picture of Rhodesian genocide, no racist or controversial wording whatsoever. Got immediately shadowbanned.

There was a post on /r/conspiracy outlining everything that has lead to reddits downfall. Like you used to be able to see individual votes, both positive and negative, now it's just some made up percentage.

I wish people would just let the site die.

Were the Soviets' ideas right because they won WWII?

duh because the have a business to run. they need to make money some how.

also i used to work as a content creator for social media. we made fake accounts, post, had convos, even sent nudes.

A lot of jobs like that. look for "community manager" at startups. a lot of them will be this.

plebbit, by design is a website that prevents free discussion and promotes the views of the moderators.
you will never win a fight on there because of that. do not promote that joke of a forum.

Jesus Christ

I thought r/the_Donald was our beachhead on plebbit to subtly spread our redpills and influence while also supporting Trump....have we been infiltrated this fast?

Who talks about Russia's war crimes?

And people like you are part of the problem. No integrity, easily corruptable for a few shekels. Literally kill yourself.

No, not infiltrated. Subreddits are like apartments rented from a feminist jew that lives in your attic and has cameras in every room. We attempted to infiltrate them and now they are finally fighting back.

I got banned for concern trolling. Apparently pointing out that a mod called this a stupid complaint is trolling!

Makes sense to me. /r/european was quarantined yesterday and the last thing /r/the_donald needs is a bunch of stormfront posts rising to the front page. We are trying to win an election here. Posts like "Muslims are invading europe" are liked by most /r/the_donald users and mods, but they have nothing to do with Donald himself and only make it harder to convert moderates and liberals to the cause.

Awareness of Muslim expansion is gonna help Trump get elected.

What's the point of getting him elected if we're going to change popular opinion to not include anything that made us want to elect him in the first place?

Wow a leaf who just rolls over and takes mohammad cock, color me surprised.

confirm everything mentioning muslims or even the bans gets removed.

fucking leafs...

How can you bolster the muslim ban without showing the damage muslims cause in other countries?

You can't convert a liberal by saying "Muslims are Sandniggers!! Throw them into the ovens!!"

You need to convert them slowly:

"Hey check out these FACTS about muslim populations. It is very interesting stuff," and before you know it those people will be forming their own hatred towards the vermin.

Matthew McConnaghey (however you spell it) would play Trudeau's role in a movie very well. They are both eminently punchable.

Thanks for leaving me out.

>We need to be politically correct to get people to vote Trump

Yes, do exactly the OPPOSITE of what Trump is doing to get votes. Great idea. I wonder why he's a billionaire and not you.

Of course you're a fucking leaf though.

Okay and how do you do that when you are auto banned for the word muslim?

Except now it's against the rules which renders your idiotic reasoning useless.

They don't care about facts, just what's trendy. Trump will win over the media and when the biting edge of his rhetoric becomes the norm they will be eating it up. Maybe not this year, but the pendulum is swinging back and conservatives will be back in the limelight

Call them mahomedans?

Reddit recently banned /r/european

I only go there, via TOR (because IP ban and non-dynamic from ISP) to troll liberal faggots on /r/politics

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4jafr1/psa_new_type_of_brigade_we_have_to_continue_to_be/

Mod posted a sticky. Blew up in his face and deleted it in under 10 mins.

Of course it's the same mod calling this censoring a stupid complaint and concern trolling.

>Reddit recently banned /r/european

Haha wow, they aren't even trying to hide the blatant bias anymore. Just shutdown anything remotely conservative that might pose a threat to the liberal indoctrination machine.

Any bets on how long /r/the_donald will last before it too will get "removed for hate speech"?

I knew it would end poorly when the new top mod was revealed to be a woman.

There was a coup:

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4grmcr/dramatic_happening_for_the_second_time_in_four/?

Mass culling of head mods and now this. SRS takeover?

>/r/european gets banned
>/r/the_donald mods stop their sub from becoming /r/european 2.0 and also getting banned
>retards freak out

see here retard

As usual, women invade male spaces and proceed to feminize/otherwise fuck them up. Apparently "TrumpGal" is the main force behind it and is in the pocket of the admins/SRS. Frankly I'd get a fucking boner if someone doxed her.

This is why all cool things eventually become shitty things if women are put into any positions of authority in them.

wow Sup Forums really is the reddit board

reminder to check unreddit

unreddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ja7uz/is_this_true/

Anyone who wasn't a full-blown retard already knew this. Idiots at reddit who think any woman is capable of leading the Trump movement without messing it up are just as delusional as Berniefags thinking their communist mummy can beat the witch to the nomination. Trying to be politically correct while promoting Trump's campaign is retarded and goes against everything he stands for.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general, is the only place where actual free speech is allowed. And even then, I'm not so sure about that after Christopher "cuck" poole left us to join jewgle.

When the sub was run by the old mods pre-coup it was hardcore (for Reddit), they allowed racism against Arabs.

The big lesson here:

If you operate a non PC sub on Reddit you will be blackmailed, threatened, and removed.

Jesup christ. Reading that made me sick.

This makes me think that anything structured in such a way that moderators have absolute power over their subscribers and admins have absolute power over everything can never be kept honest.

The site is shit and needs to die