Wife dies a year ago

>wife dies a year ago
>starting dating new woman within months
>get engaged
>move woman into the home of your grieving 8-year-old daughter

He... he fucking killed her, didn't he?

He always looked like a hobbit to me.

I mean, it sounds just like one of those Dateline mysteries.

Probably

Who cares she was fat anyway

wat ...wut..story please

Adam Goldberg dindu nuffin

No, he's just one of those people who can't be alone.

>wife dies a year ago
>starting dating new woman within months
>get engaged
>move woman into the home of your grieving 8-year-old daughter

Kek

I didn't kill her! It was an accident! Why shouldn't I spend time with someone who makes me happy now?
And for your information, my daughter loves her just as much as I do. And, should the case arise where my new love and I decide to have children of our own, I'm sure we will find something perfectly humane to do with my first child.

I read this in his child like voice.

noice

its been a year faggot, people don't want to stay alone.

i knew it

Over a year = months?

Ah - I see. That's how your "more than a pimple" equals "i have a penis" works.

Dickless.

We got him!

She's already MOVING IN, with the daughter still living there. Holy hell, I've known more than one person who has lost a spouse with kids involved, one through death the other through divorce, and they wouldn't just have the new fiance move IN.

A YEAR. holy shit. "Remember this time last year when you me and mommy went to the lake? Well THIS year, we're going with What's her face! Oh hey, looks like mom left some of the stuff for her packed up from last time, how convenient, I'm sure New Mommy could use it!

Its been something like 15 months. I cant be bothered to look it up but that is over a year.

You are forgetting that he lives in L.A. where everyone is fucked in the head and has really weird world views.

>everyone is fucked in the head and has really weird world views

And there we have it.

Checked and true. Grew up in LA and Don't miss it.

Considering that she's much better looking than the old wife it is suspicious.

is Sup Forums really discussing the live of an celebrity?

Sup Forums is now offically infested with cancer

this newfag talking like Sup Forums wasn't shit since inception

Patton is already getting MARRIED to this woman? They must have been dating for less than a year and they are already engaged? That's kind of quick even without the whole ex-wife thing. Makes me wonder if they had an attraction for more than just a year.

Even for somebody who is single, getting engaged after less than a year? It's not like she needs to jump on the marriage train for a green card or anything.

Eh, just looking at the guy I think it really is that he can't be alone. Some people are like that. Maybe not the most sensitive thing to do with a young kid who lost it's mother recently, but I've known people who date for a year then move in or get married. It's Hollywood. They're not exactly known for thinking shit through like grown ups.