Give me ONE good reason why we shouldn't systematically kill gay people

Give me ONE good reason why we shouldn't systematically kill gay people.

why waste time killing gays when we could be killing niggers

why not kill both

gay niggers?

....is this shooped? Seems shooped.

gays: shock to death
niggers: burn to death
gay niggers: shock and burn to death

All the gays AND niggers

Kek has spoken

>this
not gonna waste my time killing gays when nigga can spawn more niggers. Gays can't breed, niggers can

because life would be boring without the gays son.

But who is going to make all the fancy dresses and bakery if all gay people are dead?

This

Hey shill, how are things at the office today? :)

Pre sure it's shopped yea

So much this

/thread

lol you got me man. exposed

Because thats fucking hot

>lol

Who are you? Left, right or middle?

being this much a newfag, please keep being edgy on Sup Forums

If the gay part is in genes, then it's eliminated by letting them be gays, killing them and openly hating them will just make gays be closet homosexuals and getting wifes and all that shit, even making babies by accident. If you truly hate gays, you need to be smart about it and just take one bullet for the team and let our future live gayless life. Dont be an asswhole just because it happens in your time.

If on the other hand people just start being gay without no reason, they will always be here. Killing them wont make them dissappear, it only removes a one person who is gay, but people born all the time and there will be new ones. You are just killing people who can be useful to this community.

If there is sociological reason, like people start being gay and other people see that and think it's good and start being gay because it's cool, then it's ok to kill gay people if gay people are a problem. But what problem does gay people bring? The stereotypical gay man is annoyingly green, a lot more than hippies usually, smart and useful to community, in a someway. Like doing clothes and some useless shit but paying taxes and taking part of community shit you know. I just cant find a reason why this would be useful in anyway. But if your objective is to eliminate gay people, I would like to get a why to this one, this is the only argument I could find in wich case you would eliminate all gay people.

If you just want to kill gay people, it's up to you.

>begone shill

The easier we make it to be gay, the less men will feel they don't need women, which leaves more women available for the rest of us.

From outer space?

Because some of them are decent human beings that contribute to society, unless like you, little maggot.

Get out of the closet or take your schizo meds.

Bait/10

>gays can no breed
>gays happen
>kill them, they go hiding
>pretend to be straight
>marry
>breed
>more problem
>gay = evolutionary culling
>humans -> destroyed natural evolution processes
>mother nature always finds way

user has a point here OP. if you want to kill gays you gotta be smarter. a lot of gays lately are transitioning. i heard one say 'either you die a lonely old twink or you start taking hormones and chasing that straight dick'.

I think Niggers should be killed first, start with gay Niggers

What the fuck, man...

So faggots are rodents?

Same reason we shouldn't systematically kill OP's.
I forgot what it was though....

Found the faggot

>rodents
>fags be

>mother nature never goes wrong for nature
>they no breed w/ woman for reasons be natural
>make gay go hiding
>make gay against mother nature culling
>make human defy more mother nature evolution progress

bigger

and for this reason we make abortion and guns very accessible in nigger concentrated areas.

Is there some gay kink where somebody would want to have sex with this man?

Exterminate wit gas? Or the blue granules?

We don't know who's gay. It's easier if we just execute those guys who fuck other guys. The gays left over shouldn't be that of a problem.

theres always someone

Because they aren't hurting anything. Why do you have to be the gay police? Who gives a shit if some dude wants to fuck some other dude.

God, get a life.

neither of those are very environmentally sound

We shouldn't waste ammo on gays while moslems walk on our streets

but its a religion of peace

Population control

More women for us straight people

aids is going to get both of them, just let nature take its course.

You should seek help, OP.. Suicide is never the option.

1. Because it's expensive.
2. Because a lot of people would go against it.
3. Because they are humans with rights, and 2.
4. Because there are a lot of gays in the army.

>Because they aren't hurting anything.
They seem to hurt OP just by existing.
Which brings us to the questions of what constitutes legitimate "hurt" and who decides this.

We shouldn't waste ammo on Muslims as long as we can use them to kill those gays.