I fucking hate a lot of the White Album. Just. Fuck all of John Lennon's songs on it...

I fucking hate a lot of the White Album. Just. Fuck all of John Lennon's songs on it. ''Yer Blues'' is just fucking edgy bullshit. ''Julia'' is depressing, ''Dear Prudence'' is fucking stupid, ''Glass Onion'' is just a cocky piece of shit song feeding the ''Paul Is Dead'' trolls, ''Im So Tired'' is fucking donkey shit, ''The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill'' is fucking kiddie garbage, ''Happiness Is A Warm Gun'' is fucking horseshit, ''Everybody's Got Something to Hide Expect Me and My Monkey is dogshit, ''Sexy Sadie'' is fucking edgy anger shit directed at Maharishi Mahesh Yogi out of petty fucking anger, ''Revolution 1 is fucking weak shit, ''Cry Baby Cry'' is fucking cancer, and ''Revolution 9'' *ISN'T A REAL FUCKING SONG. IT'S THAT GAY AVANT GARDE BULLSHIT HE MADE TO PLEASE YOKO OH NO.*

Dear Prudence is a top 10 Beatles song you moron

avant garde a clue

How funny, I'm listening to that album for the first time right now.

both of these at the same time unironically

Bungalow Bill is the audio version of that hippie asshole in Forrest Gump who says "who's the baby killer?" when he meets Forrest then (((beats))) his girlfriend

It's got so many songs on it some are bound to be bad. It's got some of their best, aswell as worst

I honestly can't stand this album, disc 2 was a mistake but Lennon songs aren't the reason at all. They sound like an obvious step forward into the more acoustic sound of post-Magical mystery tour albums (except for Revolution 9 of course). The mood of this album is overall really weird.

This though, Bungalow Bill is thrash, sounds like an edgy attempt at a Paul song.

>What did you think of [the Beatles] latest album?
>I didn't like that at all... It's inferior...

Yeah, but it has "Long, Long, Long" on it, which is their best song. So let's call it a wash.

nice quads

>''Yer Blues'' is just fucking edgy bullshit
There are subhumans that actually believe thid

>''Happiness Is A Warm Gun'' is fucking horseshit

zappa didnt say that.. he loves avant garde

lmao this is some high quality autism bait

you need to log back into reality my nigger

>the beatles
>avant garde

>not recognizing White Album as John's rebirth era

Sexy Sadie and Everybody's Got Something To Hide are probably filler but most of that shit is gold.

i am referring to lennon's songwriting on this album as the OP mentioned the plastic ono band which was in fact, avant garde, nigger.

wew lad

Yer Blues is being ironic

This isn't even criticism though. I'm not a big fan of most of the stuff on the white album either but "its fucking bullshit" doesn't justify that. To me it seemed like a breaking point in the synergy of the group, where the production was all that was keeping them together musically, plus a lot of songs seemed like half assed attempts to make another psych pop hit like lucy or strawberry fields but with less passion put into crafting something grand like the previous albums. helter skelter bangs though

john's contributions to the white album are absolutely amazing. all of those songs communicate themselves so directly, it's unbelievable. . . john 2020