Answer honestly: would you rather be Indian or Pakistani?

Answer honestly: would you rather be Indian or Pakistani?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Lahore_suicide_bombing
cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshawar_church_bombing
express.co.uk/news/world/669921/Pakistan-Muslim-lynch-mob-chase-Christians-homes-demanding-convert-Facebook
bbc.com/news/world-asia-29956115
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-death-sentence-christian-couple-shahzad-masih-shama-bibi-kiln-lynch-a7435156.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lJu7KR4hAuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paki, they're more Aryan. Plus Islam is more alpha than Poointheloosim

I'd rather be dead

India, they seem to have a better future ahead of them than Pakistan. This is of course assuming that they don't nuke each other

Indian. Paki government supports terrorism.

THIS

Doesn't matter.
I'd be British soon after anyway

I'm already Pakistani so I'll try Indianhood for the novelty

Pakistan (zindabad)

Indian (Lal salam)

I would rather not be.

Pakistan will be the next Afghanistan within 20 years. So Indian

India
fuck pakistan fucking piece of shits

That's because you'll be Russian within a few years anyway

pakistani

Either as long as I'm good looking (i.e. light skinned, caucasoid characteristics), so preferably from the north of pakistan where they tend to have lighter skin and more europid features. Then I would prefer to live in the west.

If I had to live in one of the countries, then india.

Indian (North Indian preferably, not a Dravidian). Pakistanis are too inbred and they are muslims.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

This
Pakistan is not that bad.

This and hope you're born a good looking pashtun or kalash and escape to the west.

Literally nothing worse than being indian t b h (unless you're the top 0.001% of indians)

> Medical data previously suggested that while British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness.
Lol

>Pakistan is not that bad.

>Pakistan is not that bad.
t. Imran Ansari

literally everyone, including pakis, think pakistan is an absolute shithole, which it is.

>North Indian
Do you want to be a poor subhuman, fucking daft?

I'm a paki and I would rather be Indian
pakis are literally scum of the earth

t. rajan anapanand venkateshwaran

who wants to be a muslim??
a christian indian with portuguese hetirage from goa

Indian. I'm not really sold on the whole "jihad" thing. That and India has a better looking future.

>good looking pashtun or kalash
You mean a white passing one

dead

Indian, as long as I don't actually have to live in india.

Probably Indian, considering that Pakistan is literally just India's wacky Muslim spinoff. Hopefully I'd be born to a well off family and could just become a professor or an engineer in Canada or something.

kerala?

???
What do you mean?

Don't get the joke but from the context I gather you're implying this lad is actually Indian and not Pakistani as he claims

im asking you if you're from kerala

I would like to be a christian in Pakistan. They are probably considered a higher cast because of their more european and "white" status. So I'd live like a king there.

Nah you'd probably just be regarded the way Jews are regarded in the West: with cautious indifference

>this ignorance
christians in pakistan are literally POO's, they're literally the darkest pakis you can get and they're heavily discriminated and often targetted for killing

in india they're also POO's for the most part but at least they tend to be more educated than hindus

Is it true that Jainists are the Jews of India?

You'd get lynched or bombed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Lahore_suicide_bombing
cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshawar_church_bombing

express.co.uk/news/world/669921/Pakistan-Muslim-lynch-mob-chase-Christians-homes-demanding-convert-Facebook
bbc.com/news/world-asia-29956115
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-death-sentence-christian-couple-shahzad-masih-shama-bibi-kiln-lynch-a7435156.html

urggh, i hope this is cherry picking. r-r-right?

Christians get murdered a lot in majority Muslim countries. Just look at Egypt

WTF? I hate p*kis now!

>muslims are savages, especially towards other religions
>cherry picking
Are you retarded?

Hell is a better alternative.

>they tend to be more educated than hindus
Lol not at all.

Nah

are you desi?

jains/parsis etc. are way more educated than hindus, your average hindu is a cow piss drinking pajeet pudoo patel poo loo

Nope
I have nothing to do with the Indian subcontinent

Afghan?

>vegetarian
>have to carry a broom to not walk on insects
>swastika
Nope

Neither with South Asia

I've met both Indian and Paki boys and older guys and they weren't all that different from each other. A bunch of aggressive subhumans who usually got offended by dumb jokes and demanded attention from everyone. None of them could speak English properly either.
They all tried to act friendly towards everyone and came off as annoying too.

Indian, my male family members would be less likely to rape my sons. Also better food and roughly the same degree of non-white barbarism that I'm already used to

>A bunch of aggressive subhumans who usually got offended by dumb jokes and demanded attention from everyone.
>None of them could speak English properly either.
>They all tried to act friendly towards everyone and came off as annoying too.
But that's literally Mexican (and American) culture. They'd make perfect immigrants there lmao.

t. Mohamed Khan

I didn't notice the irony until now user, good job.

Pakistani easily. They're based af

Id rather kill myself

You can be an atheist, a Muslim or a Christian in India. But that can't be said about Pakistan.

As much as I don't like Poos, they have one good thing going for them. They aren't Pakistanis.

i'd get lynched for eating a steak in india, so pakistan

Pakistani

something like this would happen to you if you speak against Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=lJu7KR4hAuA

Yeah they'll go for your daughters instead

I don't know well enough what my answer would e to this question, therefore, what are my options here?

You were talking about christians, nobody doubts that jains and parsis are educated and rich.

They are pretty much the same but one of them isn't muslim, so that's my choice.

>shit on poo-in-loo or pakis
>leaf defends it

pottery

also hello whoreson, why are you opening your mouth, your country is USA's bitch #1, there's no canadian culture, it ends with 'we are not americans!!!!' (you are, bland and poor americans with meme 'free' healthcare)

stop talking to my slave like that or you'll be forced to suck my dick like the rest of the world!

I am your master, Kazakhstan, if it weren't for our lovely movie Borat, our little slaves wouldn't know about your shit country

Remember that, bitch

Pakistani but ;
which society ?
pashtuns are ok, punjab no.

I am your mother's master, filthy roleplaying whoreson

Indian because I'd be much smarter.

>mother's master
That's great, she's a dumb bitch anyways. Have fun with your shit slave, mongoloid faggot.

Shouldn't you be sniffing petrol?

I am aware India is the best one.
But I'd go paki anyway because embargo since MarĂ² affair.