I had it with life bros. I just dropped three tabs of acid and will be jumping off when I can grow wings

I had it with life bros. I just dropped three tabs of acid and will be jumping off when I can grow wings

Timestamp jackass

k bye

Can you give us your sisters fb/ig?

Not really enough acid to make you grow wings. You'll probably want to do some more. Also, the beer isn't going to help your trip any.

livestream it

Pass

OP is kill?

fly motherfucker fly

Call or text me user
I'm interested in hearing your experience

Why are you not drinking Red Bull then?

Sorry OP.

If you reconsider i only ask that you come back here and help others.

If u an hero at least lant head first. It looks more like a murder or accident. Suicides typically try and land on their feet.

Sorry you suffer the pain as well.

You can take solice in knowing that you arent depressed amd suicidal alone. If we both choose not to die tonight we can bullshit over the internet here at least.

Land on your head or else you might not dead.

Also fancy sharing the story...??

Do it. Do it faggit.

DO A FLIP FAGGOT!

before jumping reveal your dick

Like others have said. Make sure to land headfirst.

FAGS GET OUT

what city is that?

I absolutely love alcohol on acid. Doesn't sound like a great mix and i'm hardly a drinker but I drank a friggin fifth of vodka on my last trip and enjoyed the shit out of it.

>> put dildo on the sidewalk
>> jump anus first on it
>> have fun, boy!

>> >>

Make sure you take e piss on someone before you fly

Timestamp faggot

i wish I could give you hope and make you change your decision, OP. i sincerely do. unfortunately, this is the only way I know of fixing what's been bugging you. i hope you find your peace.

Live stream it

You're a fake shit

Thank You for drinking one of our fine products Corona! When life has you down drink Corona!!! Seriously though.. thankyou.. without you, I wouldn't have such a great job

kek

Corona from a can ,,yh kys

Fly til you die. With your dick out, of course. Rodspeed OP.

Do a flip bitch!

Jump OP