Got QUADS at the market yesterday. Feels good

Got QUADS at the market yesterday. Feels good.

Trips and I'll go to the woods nearby and hang myself, because why not? I got nothing left to live for.

You spent $33.33 on only a little over a pound of meat.

What you did was bad, and you should feel bad.

don't do it

why not dude?

It was fresh caught halibut and worth every penny!

$27 a pound? That shit-tier fish is $3.99 a pound here.

re-roll for this

A true alpha would have gotten 12.35 lbs and rolled quints.
Form an user who bought a boat just to eat fresh walleye, I understand.

>It was fresh caught halibut
ok.

>and worth every penny!
nope. you got fucked. right there in the middle of that goofy trendy over priced store, you got bent over and fucked.

inb4 accusations of being poor.
nope. just not stupid enough to spend $27/lb on fish.

This. It's just fucking fish nigga.

I'm sorry that I've upset you so.

I guess we'll spend our money in different ways. I think it was worth every penny. It was an amazing meal and I plan to have the leftovers for lunch today.

I understand that you don't agree and that's fine because it really doesn't affect you in anyway.

Anyway, the point to this thread was my fish market QUADS!

Yes, we know.

Congrats on the GET.
Now go and buy some more fgt!

Not sure where you live but even supermarket fish is about $13 / lb or .75 an ounce here

I haven't decided what I'm making for dinner tonight but it definitely won't be fish two nights in a row.

>telling another man how to spend his money
Hey, why don't you kill yourself faggot?

I'm still thinking of hanging myself. Give me trips plz.

Damn, close, I got those Dubs atleast. Dubs isn't enough though.

Rolling for suicide trips.

yeah but it's from Whole Foods so it's organically grown, free-range, non-GMO, gluten free halibut.

There we go. I'm gonna go hang myself in the woods down the road. This isn't a fucking joke. I'm serious. Like I know this seems like a cry for attention, but i'm done dude. This shit's gonna go out like a light for me. If I survive, which i hope i won't, I'm gonna try again. Peace ooot niggas.

Suicide trips!

Agreed that some of that shit can be annoying. I don't shop at Whole Foods very much but it's the best place to get decent fish in my neighborhood.

Before I leave though. I wanted to say thanks for helping me reach my goal user. In my next life I hope you and I are BF and BF or GF and GF and BF and GF, cuz i'm gonna fuck you hard cuz I love you hard.