Had in interaction with some degenerate SJWs today

Had in interaction with some degenerate SJWs today.

The results are cringy.

Also, SJW hate thread?

the real cringe is that you actually attempted interaction with the tumblr warriors

I have a thing for wanting to redpill the poor autists.

>brohoof
You're right, this shit is cringy as fuck.

Have you ever fucking seen /mlp/?

That's nothing.

Rational people are really worried about SJW's. I don't know. I may not be that worried. They'll fuck a little up here and there, probably. In the end, though, they'll probably self destruct. They'll either implode, by attacking similar groups too hard, because of the ideological contradictions they are currently producing, or they'll explode, by attacking other groups way too hard, and in so doing, cross some unspoken line and become a joke, and be laughed out of existence.

Nice trips and name reveal dumbass

Hell if I care.
I have literally nothing of value tied to my Facebook.

When I saw that was when I stopped reading and moved on.

I used to talk a lot with an SJW girl cause I'm an idiot and used to genuinelhy believe in everyone has the right to an opinion bs
before I realised I was used to the whole antagonistic vicious way of speech and the whole self centered manner their life works in, as if you constantly owe them something, "emotional labor" or some bs
I've since matured lol and seriously fuck that woman / genderless thing
SJWs are not worth the oxygen in their breath

Emma Neves huh?

wtf is "emotional labour"?

When are you going to learn that SJWs are massive hypocrites that project their own bias and racism on to anyone that doesn't agree. If you ask for facts they will give you propaganda pieces written by idiots. If you provide real evidence they will either dodge it by saying they don't owe you anything or they will say something like "this was written by a white person/racist/misogynists"

Their arguments are always setup in a way where no matter what you bring, up no matter how true it is it will somehow be wrong and you are a racist for not agreeing.

I was attacked full force on Facebook the other day for posting a captain janeway meme regarding the Dr. who casting. I apparently am a horrible mysonginist and by sharing that I had many sinister intentions. Also dr who didn't go far enough the actress should have also been black and transgender...

At least it let you know who to kick off of your friends list.

The choice of actress for Captain Janeway was abysmal. She was almost unwatchable. There would have been a female doctor who sooner if it hadn't been for Janeway

The only kind of 'labor' an SJW can perform

That chain of posts make me unreasonably angry.

gtfo Kate Mulgrew was awesome as Janeway

>Sinister/10

Honestly, the only reason that I argue with SJW's online, is to make them suffer. To drain them of the will to live. Doing so without them blocking you is... tricky.

I have never come in contact with one in person, and I hope I dont

If anything the SJWs should be pissed about a cis actor playing an arguably trans Doctor.