It doesn't bother me that everything is based on looks. What bothers me is when people deny it

It doesn't bother me that everything is based on looks. What bothers me is when people deny it.

It isn't. When I need someone to repair something or a doctor to help me I don't give a fuck about looks, competence is the only thing that matters

Oh yeah, I loved it when the hottest guy landed on the moon. He was so good looking he just started levitating and shit.

Yep

Lance Armstrong wasn't bad looking though.

Except you do. People assume that an attractive person is also intelligent and skilled at their profession.

That's moronic, who does that?

Haha.. wrong guy. Nice meme, same name. 10/10 xDDDDDD

Bullshit and you know it. If you are seriously ill and need to be treated by a highly qualified doctor, you don't care if he is good looking or not. In fact, if he is too good looking, you might suspect that he isn't seriously about his job.

Lots of people. Its called the halo effect.

no user is right, we are much more likely to trust someone we like looking at. Of course if you know about someones background then that takes precedence over looks. but knowing nothing about either other than they are doctors, almost everyone would instinctively pick the better looking one.

Oh yeah?

This. If someone is too good looking for the job I feel like they got shooed in.

Does the current president posses such high apperance?

That would explain a lot. We voted for a hottie.

Why does the spacecraft have a shadow but not Lance nor the flag?

Might be a side effect of his doping... not sure.

Why was the flag pole doping?

this is that sort of logic that if you even think about it for any fraction of time, it doesn't hold up.

>both candidates were shitlords
>neither of them were planning on winning legitimately
>you think our votes actually made a difference. HA.

Or they really voted for his wife and family. I've actually seen trumpists argue that they doubted his character until they saw his beautiful family and figured he couldn't be all bad with such a family.

Dude, it's the American flag. It's dope as fuck!

>It doesn't bother me that everything is based on looks.

Everything is based on looks, ha. No it's not.

>What bothers me is when people deny it.

I know, every little thing usually depends on how you look, it sucks. That's life for you :^)

Go be upset somewhere else. You just mad Trump's little white ass is in the white house right now.

So how many degrees of separation does this Halo effect hold up?

What if people knew that my grandfathers brother's wife was a knockout 10/10. Does that mean I get laid?

We need to regulate dope flags. Would someone think of the children?

I didn't make that up. Look it up, it's well researched.

I didn't give you permission to use my photo, fuckface. Stop objectifying me just because I'm a Chad and you're a gayboi

Here's your freaking shadow!

Why is Earth blowing darkness in the background?

You sure? If some ugly fat bitch was about to operate on me I'd have some legitimate second thoughts.

>hey wait a minute.. this isn't like my tv shows that I watch

>What if people knew that my grandfathers brother's wife was a knockout 10/10. Does that mean I get laid?
Maybe.

>Maybe.

Cool, that's enough for me to start a religion.

Space Nigger stole my bike.

If she was fat, then yes. That's generally tells you something about character and intelligence. But it wouldn't matter if she was ugly through no fault of her own.

Literally everyone, Google "Halo effect"

For men, looks is usually what gets a woman's attentionb but once you have that, you have a thousand different aspects to maintain to keep her attention.

Looks really aren't every thing, but they make for a solid first impression.

For example, think of how many fat, ugly, lanky, skinny-fat, short etc. dudes you know who can pull in solid 9s and 10s because they can talk, they have connections, they have confidence, they're funny, and so on.

Welcome to the thread.

Perhaps give it a good ol' readaroo before you postaroo, you fucking cunt.

>because they can talk, they have connections, they have confidence, they're funny, and so on.
Yeah, his money is pretty good for getting Stacey's who pussies have had thousands of miles of Chad's dick sliding through them already.

>Yeah, his money is pretty good for getting Stacey's who pussies have had thousands of miles of Chad's dick sliding through them already.

What is this incel cuckery?

Fuck off virgin.

All Chad had to do was look good.
All the other guys have to do is "talk the talk, have connections, have confidence, be funny" and at best they'll get the 9-10s that Chad has already throughly used.

Betabux, faggot.

Projecting our insecurities, user?

>Insecurities
>Incel Cuckery
Nice Ad-homs, atleast you can't prove me wrong with an actual argument though.

The end result is still the same though, no? If looks was ALL that mattered then all the funny looking ass guy's would not be able to touch the 9's and 10's?

Clearly, if they can, which you accept as fact, then looks aren't the only thing that matters.

You're fucking triggered that you didn't win the genetic lottery and now you're making it my fucking problem?

Fuck off virgin.

You know that there're more women out there an Stacey the cheerleader and Eva the raver, right?

Ok op. Or maybe you have a shit personality and want to blame your problems on what you look like.

I mean.. he's genuinely smiling.. she isn't. It's all in the eyes brochacho.

>Tfw Looks were all that mattered for Chad
>Tfw Staceys looks start to decline she goes for literally anything else she can get her hands on since CHad doesn't give a fuck about her looks anymore.
>Betabux will pretend even though she's with him she's not thinking about Chads' cock.
>Betabuxs will defend this and treat it as a success.
Good God.

They don't look good. ;)

one frame of one picture vs thousands of moving moments of being together and enjoying one another.

But go ahead and justify thinking that she is unhappy because you identify as ugly and think everyone only wants the company of good looks.

100 people apply for med school. 50 places. 75 people make the cut. Who do you think the 25 people who dont make it are? thats right. The cave trolls.

Guess you haven't seen a lot of med students

Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

You used a shitty picture to defend your point. You're in control of the information you present. Me pointing out you presented an image that works against you doesn't mean you can start projecting your bullshit on me.

>Somehow one frame of photo she looks unhappy vs the thousands+ moving moments where she is genuinely happy did not somehow come through in this one photo.
>Somehow this one photo is can prove that these two are genuinely happy.
>Somehow this one photo proves these two are even together.

I'm only presenting examples where you are completely wrong. Also your assessment of the pic is completely based on how you feel and not accurate at all.

>Tfw Looks were all that mattered for Chad

Why are you basing the way society works based on how one person thinks?

>Tfw Staceys looks start to decline she goes for literally anything else she can get her hands on since CHad doesn't give a fuck about her looks anymore.

You have agreed that uglies can get 9's and 10's. If their looks are deteriorating then they are not 9's and 10's and are not women we are talking about. If a woman was a 10 doesn't mean she is going to stay a 10.

>Betabux will pretend even though she's with him she's not thinking about Chads' cock.

What goes on in your cuck filled head is your business. You're not making an argument here.

Fuck off virgin.

>your assessment of the pic is completely based on how you feel and not accurate at all.

My assessment is based on psychology and the fact that humans have to work REALLY hard to fake a genuine smile, which is why it's a reliable test to see if a smile is genuine or not.

You chose the picture, I didn't tell you to post it.

How long has it been since you stepped outside? Go to the fucking mall and watch the couples walking around, more than half them are ugly guys with hot girls or vice versa. Your ignorance of reality is astounding.

>YOU CAN'T GET A WOMAN WITHOUT HAVING MONEY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
>NO ONE HAS ENOUGH CONFIDENCE OR HUMOR TO ATTRACT A GIRL WITHOUT MONEY
>literally projecting your insecurities and faults on others
>believing everyone to be just like you
>NICE AD-HOM LOOKS LIKE I WIN ANOTHER ARGUMENT!
Bruh.
What are you doing?
Step away from your computer for one second and go outside.
Jesus Christ almighty.

>My assessment is based on psychology

You might want to retake psych 101 because you fail at facial feature recognition. Actually proves that you possibly have deeper problems in depression by how you interpret what you see.

>Betabux still trying to deny this.
>That Ad-hom.

>You have agreed that uglies can get 9's and 10's.
That's all I'll give you since I wasn't implying enough that once Chad is done with them they're no longer 9-10s. S

Yeah, you're right. I am the one that's biased. The anonymous dude on the internet with no stakes in this argument. Unlike you, the unbiased scientist trying to prove some sort of a point. You clearly have nothing to lose here.

How we're still communicating with your head this deep in your own ass is a mystery that will take a generation of scientists to uncover.

Do you have an actual argument or are you at your wits end?

>Make Argument.
>INSECURITIES! PROJECTING!
>Not a Adhom adding no counter argument.
k

Arguement still stands. That Post was to reinstate or properly state that the girls Chad was done with are no longer 9-10s, which I didn't state clearly enough here

There's a strong correlation between intelligence and attractiveness - it's common sense - if you're smart and hot, you get to choose better mates.

I'm pretty happy to be handsome but not outright gorgeous tbh. I think it would get tedious.

So you're saying that people who are funny, rich, confident, or what have you can't get 9's and 10's?

OR

Are you saying if every 9 or 10 in the world was up for grabs on an even playing field that looks would win every time?

We're both anonymous here, and we both have arguments that are at stake of being wrong. The problem here is that you have such negative talk and low self esteem that it makes your point of view completely biased.

It's not ad-hom, I'm just stating the facts, but you seem like you're just in the mood to shitpost so I give up, you win the argument my dude, I tip my fedora to you.

Go out and get that well deserved pussy.

All I said was this.

>I mean.. he's genuinely smiling.. she isn't. It's all in the eyes

Show me the bias. Show me the low self-esteem.

Her smile is not genuine. I don't know who the fuck these people are or whether or not they are happy.

You on the other hand seem to be a lot more involved with this picture than you're letting on.

Blind people need love to I guess

I have, Imagine the ones who didnt make it looked like.

I actually don't give a shit about the picture other than to show you that looks don't mean anything when there's literally 5/10 guys hooking up with 9/10 girls. You on the other hand would rather focus the pic and whether she is unhappy or not.

Ya think theyd have got past the interview with an unkempt beard, a unibrow, a tattered old blazer that doesnt fit covered in patches, and brown grey dirty pants?

Looks doesnt just mean "hot or not". If you dress very well and groom right that snaggletooth and off center eye isnt going to deter an employer.

Also Op, if you mean straight up ugly, see above. You can dress your way out of disadvantage.

Who is the user youre replying to supposed to blame for all his own failures if you drag that rug out from beneath him?

>You on the other hand would rather focus the pic

You posted a picture. I am going to look at the picture you posted.. what the fuck.

>unhappy

Your word.

I said her smile in that picture was not genuine. The fact that undermines the point you're trying to make. I made no assumptions about her happiness.

sorry to brake it for you, its all about money..
looks is just make it easier in small things in life.

while money solve every thing, at some point even looks

So no I'm wrong for assuming what you meant by the following:

>I mean.. he's genuinely smiling.. she isn't. It's all in the eyes brochacho.

>humans have to work REALLY hard to fake a genuine smile

Please do tell me what you meant by these statements then. That their relationship isn't genuine? Are you literally retarded and that's why you think the way you think?

HER.SMILE.IN.THAT.PICTURE.IS.NOT.GENUINE.

>Please do tell me what you meant by these statements then

"The fact that undermines the point you're trying to make."

Everything else was interpreted and entered into the conversation by YOU.

>That their relationship isn't genuine?

See this statement here. It was entered by you. You made that assumption.

>Are you literally retarded and that's why you think the way you think?

One of us clearly is.

this thread gave me super aids
yall faggots get your shit together and start living

No.

This. I'm 5'3" and I still managed to get some real lookers all throughout high school. Then I met my qt gf and I've happily been with her since, even have a kid on the way. I'm not gonna lie, being short is like living life on hard mode sometimes because Chads/basic bitches are shallow as fuck. It's not impossible, though. Gotta have dat game, boi. You either have it or you don't.

>You either have it or you don't.

That's moronic.

You can always be taught game. You can't be taught to be tall.

Yes I'm making assumptions because you fail to clarify what you are implying by your statements.
Because words do matter and if you didn't have a point other than saying that her smile is not genuine in that one particular picture and only that, then why even participate in this thread if your comments mean absolutely nothing?
Yes you are clearly a simple minded troll.

Kek. I go to game shops sometimes. Believe me when I say there are just some people too far down on the autism spectrum. Even good looking dudes and chicks that are beyond saving. You can't just buy a self-help tape and impress everyone like Napoleon Dynamite.

>Because words do matter

Here's a sample conversation. See if you can pick up how it differs from what just happened.

A1: Hey, her smile is not genuine. That shit undermines the point you're trying to make.

A2: Oh shit you're right, here's a different picture.

Fin.

>then why even participate in this thread if your comments mean absolutely nothing?

Just because blind people can't see doesn't mean the world is pitch black.

Before you have the chance to fuck this one up with your atrocious guessing game.

Just because you don't have the tools to process the information doesn't mean the information is meaningless.

You decided to get pissy and emotional and just start fucking guessing. From the get go you were defensive, meaning you thought I was attacking you. That's on you and not me.

I have seen Ice Poseidon, I believe you. Still, he's learning and we're all part of the experience.

>Except you do. People assume that an attractive person is also intelligent and skilled at their profession.
You're a fucking idiot. I've been relatively successful and there's no way anyone would call me good looking.

You must have a Quasimodo complex
>The bells, Esmerelda, the bells

I wasn't guessing. It's simple logic, IF A then B is implied.

>Oh shit you're right, here's a different picture.

Why would I agree with that when anyone with eyes can see that you just projected your feelings about their situation on that one particular picture.

>Just because you don't have the tools to process the information doesn't mean the information is meaningless.

I process information much clearer than you do if you what your initial assessment was what you truly believe to be true.

You are not the sharpest tool or even bluntest tool in the shed friendo.

Lol I'm living proof that looks don't matter, bagged a 10/10 with words not abs

>I wasn't guessing. It's simple logic, IF A then B is implied.

That's not how logic works. If A then B is implied once you're told that your guess was wrong you don't keep guessing you ask for the parameters.

>Why would I agree with that when anyone with eyes can see that you just projected your feelings about their situation on that one particular picture.

Projected what feelings? What feelings are projected with the statement "Her smile is not genuine, you can't fake a genuine smile it's all in the eyes."

Her eyes are wide open. A genuine smile the eyes have wrinkles its a very well documented observation that is used by government and psychologists alike when trying to read people's expressions.

What the fuck is projected here?

>I process information much clearer than you do

Strongly disagree. Yet, here I am biased.

>You are not the sharpest tool or even bluntest tool in the shed friendo.

Assuming I can't exist outside of the spectrum.. so I am somewhere in the middle? I just don't think you're smart enough to add onto an already polished insult.

Lol your mentality is all that matters and yours reeks of self pity

/thread

if everything is based on look then how to you explain this?