Gay thread:

Gay thread:

What's the gayest thing you've ever done?

I lost a bet and had to suck my friend's dick, but I ended up liking it so I sucked him off for about two years.

i just fapped into a shot glass and drank my cum.

Fucked my ass with a toy a few times on Omegle

ass pic ?

lmao, probably not something you'd want to see

fuck it why not ey do it man

Wore my housemates bikini and rode a dildo I'd attached to a table while sucking another
Threw my stuff out when I moved tho so never again

Fuck, that's pretty cute

Cute? :S

suck my own penis

im jelly.

Posted in this thread

I willingly went to a guys place who I new had a crush on me. I let him have his way with me, because I wanted him to not die a virgin

>be me many years ago
>roommate and I moving into house with two ladies
>overlap in residencies
>old apartment is clean and empty
>walkthrough is tomorrow, I'm only one left with keys
>put ad on craigslist for gh
>get all the replies
>confirm two, give directions
>head over to old place
>hang sheet in bathroom door
>no smartphone or internet
>freak out while waiting
>first guy comes in
>trade bjs
>adrenaline is too high
>refractory period is too strong
>quick lock up and leave before second guy comes along

Need to shave

Shit, I forgot to rotate

>What's the gayest thing you've ever done?
You tell me

>I've taken pictures of myself clean shaven, pic related
>I've jerked off, cummed and put my ass on display on Omegle until they came (even fooled some of them into thinking i was a girl until the "reveal")
>I almost exclusively fap to shemales, rarely to women, never to regular men
>I own 2 dildos and a buttplug
>I've managed to insert my longest dildo all the way, 25cm. Never managed to insert my buttplug though
>I've put an anonymous ad looking for twinks or traps on CL, but nothing came of it
>I've cummed on my own face at least 6 times, swallowed it once
I've never touched another guy in a sexual manner, and i've never been touch by another guy in a sexual manner. I've only had sex 5 times, all with the same girl who was around 6 years older.

That's about it really, now you tell me which one of these is the gayest.

So you killed him directly afterwards?

srsly?

You mean you haven't, yet?

Not yet no. Im afraid it tastes bad..

have sex with a guy or a shemale only then you can say if you really liked it

i love sucking dick and i mean i really love it, i would blow and swallow every day if i could but i cant fuck a guy i just dont know i dont like it

on the other hand i can have fun with dildos but not with dicks in my ass

the world is no 1 and 0 or black and white, just go out and explore your sexuality no ones gonna judge you and if they do they are ignorant fucks

Sucking my friend's dick. 6 times. 7 next week.

nice hole

That's not gay tho. Unless you consider jacking off your own dick gay.

yea seriously.

it helps to be a lil drunk and extremely horny.

i just wish it was another guys cum i was sucking out of his fat cock.

Flavour can vary but generally salty, sometimes a little sweetness depending on what you have eaten. No real strong flavour of anything else.

My recommendation would be to try it with something strong tasting dieting right by you so if you don't like the taste you can overpower it straight away.
You can't expect a girl to eat yours if you are not prepared to try it yourself. Have you ever licked pussy? It's a weaker flavour than that.

hmm. Weaker than pussy. Should not be so bad then

Sucked off a tranny in the woods. If it weren't for a bit of performance anxiety I'd do a hell of a lot more cruising for cock.

>sold ass to guy i met on anonidate
>multiple times over the course of a summer
>while underage
>later saw him on the watchdog pedophile map
>sent a tip to sex offender hotline that he was trolling the internet for underageb&

Yeah i doubt i would be able to have sex with a guy, every time i thoroughly imagine it i get turned off, often even disgusted. I don't like the thought of someone else touching me like that. If i don't think too hard about it, sure i'll get a bit aroused, like my time on Omegle it was a bit of fun, but yeah, there's a world of difference in the idea of sex and actually having sex.

being a fag is pretty black and white and the only qualifier is if you have had sex with men.
suck a cock once and you're a cocksucker.

>be me, 25.
>drunk and feeling experimental.
>65 year old dude replies with pic, not bad looking
>all i wanted was a good dick sucking
>gets here starts sucking, had all his teeth so no gummy unfortunately
>offers me $500 dollars to fuck his ass raw
>tell him no ill fuck it with a condom dont care if your clean, dont want shit dick
>offers me $250 for condom but another 100 to pull condom off and blow on his asshole
>deal, give me cash first, agrees.

TL:DR got head and fucked a 65 yr old man for 350 dollars.

Went on omegle and showed my cock on kik and snapchat many times. Also went on grindr and showed it too.

I know that feeling, first time with a guy I also was unsure but as it turns out I at least liked the part about sucking, so it was well worth it.

I had sex with girls, guys, trannys m2f and f2m

I guess I'll just post this

>twink, just turned 18
>go on craigslist, looking to blow and get fucked
>37 year old guy answers, want a quick blow before picking up wife and kids at airport
>blow him, was great, I swallowed
>calls me few days after
>offer me 500$ to let him fuck me raw
>I accept, was fantastic
>still fuck him to this day, just doing it for free now

I let a guy pick me up in his car on Monday. He took me to the beach and I blew him like a good little slut :P

would be hot as fuck if hairless lol

Oh and his dick was like 4.5inches so I blocked him when i got home because he was begging to fuck me but I wasn't game

it tastes like chloride

Haha, thanks

OC?

This. I can't believe how much my cum smells of chlorine. Any way to mitigate that?

Let this faggot suck my dick because I was tweaking on meth.

went to a gloryhole with gf, sucked a dick

Friend. Buy a body puff and start using body cream. Exfoliate the hell of of your butt with them in the shower. Hey presto no more blotchy but.

Its also worth applying sudocrem after you've dried yourself too (Its the shit trust me). At least until your all cleared up.

Yes

mine smells like muffin/cake mix

pineapple

I once put a bum in my bum

I'll give it a shot, thanks friendo

looking good ;>

I kissed a girl after cumming in her mouth.

>went college
>in debt
>lived with rich collegefag
>actual fag
>legit offered to pay my rent
>for sexual favours
>fuck no
>we got on
>but kept making advances when drunk
>never did anything with him
>junior year in college
>offered to pay half my tuition
>only if I let him fuck me
>hell no
>admit temptation
>despite hell no
>kept thinking about it
>senior year
>month away from graduation
>no more college debt
>no more anal virginity

>wasn't gentle
>hurt like hell
>came in my ass
>took before/after pic on his phone
>never saw him again

Why thankyou :P x

Anytime friend. I had some blotchiness and started that routine about 6 months ago. My butt as off last week.

Oh how I'd like to see those photos

The pineapple affects mostly sugar content in the cum, essentially the taste only. It always smells like bleach.

That shit is the best.

cute bhole

What was the bet about?

I would have become his dungeon gimp for what he offered you wtf

Also, Had you never taken anything in the butt before? Did you go from straight nothing to getting your ass slammed? If so, you have my sympathies kek.

Thanks. I enjoy showing it off lol

thats a good pic too!

>be me
>be gay
>suck dick
>fuck ass
>rim ass
>get fucked

etc...

meh I went into college knowing i'd have debt & was fine with it, ut was only senior year that it really hit me.

only ever 1 finger, few times with BJs.

don't entirely regret it but enough that i've never told anyone.

Any childhood/teen years?

Fag

checked

>satan demands

I'm pretty sure there was a babysitter's place I went too before pre-school where a bunch of the boys hid under a big blanket and showed off penises. I don't remember much from that age, but I think I might have licked one once, and had mine licked once too, maybe.

I ate vegan ground beef once.

Would you get fucked again?

psh, what are you doing wasting your time with 4.5" dudes with an ass that nice

What did you chase with?

2gay4me

You nearly ruined my life, kid. James was it? You're fucking dead

I doubt it, I didn't enjoy it at the time, after I felt extremely vulnerable in a way I've never felt before, that and I felt like a slut.

I'm not gay, and if you could call that exploring, I didn't find an attraction for men.

Saying that I do think that if I could feel neutral about gay sex, rather than turned off, repelled by it, then I think the scenario of being used could be hot but.. i'm just assuming here.

in long term relationship with diamond girl, living together, work and life is great, if my experience had happened in high school, then I might have experimented in college but.. after college, i had to spend too much time getting my shit together to mess around.

>over thought reply is over thought
>but there's my answer/rumble/ramble

>went on grindr.
>drunk and horny
>nothing at like 3 in the morning.
>bi so not ussually hungry for cock but when i get drunk my god i turn into such a sissy despite being quite ripped.
>43ish year old dude invites me to his penthouse place
>wtfn
>get there.. hes awkward and edgy
>ask him for a few drink and i down them all while he "gets ready"
>turns out get ready meant get burn his meth in a little tub
>offers me some and i decline
>normally would have been out of there in seconds but i was too drunk and horny and i do coke and mdma on occasion so i dont judge
>give him the bj of his life as he gets high
>ask him to invite more people
>1 answers and comes over
>asian twink berry walks in as im grinding on this guys dick with lube cause too scared to go in.
>dude cums and i get up and get another drink.
>twink wants me to suck him but fuck that.
>facefuck the twink.
>still horny so i bugger off to a gay sex club called hothouse and blow like 10 dudes.

I should really stop drinking

>be me 19 yrs old
>put out ad on CL
>Transwoman answers my ad, says she is a full time trans, is a personal fitness trainer says she has long natural hair and a good physique.
>we speak over the phone breifly and she asks me to come to her house in a really nice neighborhood 15 min away
>Get really beer drunk to calm my nerves
>Arrive to a big house on a hill
>She invites me in
>its very dark, like purposefully
>house has an elevator, we get inside
>awkward silence and laughter
>I notice he's just a cross dresser in a wig and lingerie
>he takes my glasses off thinking I wont be able to see his many features
>kisses me a little bit
>regret sinks in
>step into a huge master bedroom
>he sucks my dick on huge bed
>gives me poppers
>takes poppers himself
>he gets on top to ride me
>fuck him raw
>tells me to slow down cuz I'm fucking too hard
>up until this point i only had sex with women so I pound the shit out of his ass
>not enjoying this but drunk and trapped
>excuses himself to the bathroom a couple of times
>no real connection or vibe
>most of this is in silcnece aside from when he calls me "papi" which is spanish for "daddy"
>asks me if i want to piss on him
>i dont
>he looks at the clock and tells me i need go
>put my clothes on and go back to my car
>wash my mouth out with listerine on the car ride home
>feel used, stupid and duped
>regret this for the rest of my life but still fuck other cross dressers after that because i am half a fag

jerking off to big black cocks

Someone please tell me who this dude is.

Fuck you

nothing, just enjoyed the taste.

Put on gf bra and thong, then met someone off Craigslist to suck his dick and get fucked.

I got my first blowjob when I was like 12 or something. I was to nervous to do anything else but it felt really good lol

What the fuck user, why? Most older dudes go fucking crazy to fuck a younger dude, you could of gotten him to pay you to fuck him, or the latter

In Gay Pride in 2010, I spent twelve hours in the bathhouse and like 30 guys fucked my bareback. I was 17.

One time, I started a thread on Sup Forums

fucking same

10/10 experience

i wanna fuck some cute twinks but i just turned 18 and have no idea how to go about it

A friend and I jerked each other off while rolling on molly. 10/10 but would not repeat while sober

I just don't believe most of the comments in here

I hate fags

I might actually know, let me check.