Why do we talk shit about China when this still goes on can/pol/?

Why do we talk shit about China when this still goes on can/pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIxLqeOIVbc
youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello subhuman Chink.

Who cares about a stupid seal? They're useless animals

Your obviously a proxy or you'd know that it's a proud tradition.

>chinada wants us to stop talking china
nice dumbnail

saged

Even our liberals defend this kek we literally go to war with our seals every year and Australians can't even win one war with the emus

whites basically think they can apply their cultural standards everywhere

they've deluded themselves into thinking that they are some sort of divine creation even though they are all obese meth addicts

so because they love shit like dogs they think the whole world is supposed to love dogs. they actually believe this and cannot fathom a society where dogs are actually a nuisance or situations where wild dogs kill children and stuff

really the only way to handle the white is to return his aggression. if he tries to foist his bullshit on you, you stand taller and take more pride in who you are. he will hate you regardless, so make sure that hatred grows so large he drowns in it

then fuck his women

Hahahaha unlike Aussie cunts we know how to deal with pests. We'd win a war against the emus suck it Aussies.

Or carp, don't forget the eternal carp

Niggers are a bigger nuisance than any animal except geese

yet your women are lining up to fuck them

why

Who gives a shit. Hunting should be encouraged

You must train the geese to be your ally, not enemy user

Go back to Africa ya boot lipped three fifth bastard.

Just like Canadians.

Is there any legit reason that this is done?

Even if so, it seems unnecessarily cruel.

ENOUGH

except your women are taking less of whatever you are if i'm 3/5 lol

Holy shit that's fucking brutal

Go back to china. North America doesn't want you

Yeah to harvest their fur and meat It's not really cruel seals are really dumb you ever look one in the eye? They look like ugly cats

>People cried about muh whities getting clubbed
>Whities clubbing was banned in the late 80s
>Bleeding hearts are still using pictures of whities as arguments against the Canadian seal hunt
>Seal population through history was always around 2 million thanks to native hunting
>There is 8 million seals in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence now , decimating fisheries, thanks to the quotas and restrictions on the hunt
See this mother fucker? He's responsible for the Maritimes to be down the shitter. We are letting literal sea rats breeding because of pussy ass Europeans.

>animal serves a role in a self-sustaining ecosystem not involving humans
>better go way out of our way to kill them
This is why your country had an anyeurism when a few barrels of maple syrup got stolen. Maybe you should just leave the seals to do their thing and deal with it when you develop your shitty inhospitable piece of land out a bit further.

yeah but why do you have to club them to death you disgusting, feral white

you guys are faggots, my Canadian uncle was the president of his local Seal Cub Clubbing Club

Nice try proxy EU

Remember how some fish populations "mysteriously disappeared" in the maritimes and they blame pollution and climate change and shit. Fucking seals
They're destroying our fish population
It's the law I don't think you're allowed to shoot them

One hit one kill. Also, hunters are using guns nowadays.

Why do you think fooling women is impressive?

I know your kind have literally never made a significant accomplishment, but set your standards a little higher than sticking your dick in something.

>obese meth addicts
As someone that works with addicts, this phrase made me giggle.

Look at this alpha he's in the fucking arctic in short sleeves clubbing these little niggers and Americans are playing minecraft inviting animals to fuck their wife instead of clubbing them KEK

Fish disappeared due to unsustainable catch rates by humans. this has been documented for a very long time. Do you honestly believe that somehow, out of absolutely nowhere, seals got super bloodthirsty and started eating 10x as many fish? It's your fault you retarded faggot.

Lay off the syrup and seagram's m8. You're going crazy.

truth hurts and they're different

yeah i'm sure you live in a whole town of them, white trash lol

yeah your women are giving up their pussies to us. goes to show that this whole "white history" complex you've built up is actually nothing but meaningless fabrication with no relevance in soceity

it's like having a shit load of experience in dark souls or something. it's not money. you're not getting any pussy out of it, but for some reason you derive satisfaction from it because you are autistic as fuck

Las Vegas, actually. So yes.

>hunters
>clubbing animals that basically just sit still
I got no problem with killing animals but don't pretend seal clubbers are in the same class as hunters

>you're not getting any pussy out of it

are you not aware how retardedly easy it is to bang non-white chicks as a white dude?

>animal species thrives and expands
>natural selection at work
>newfies sense danger to their "fish for 6 months, then spend 6 months on unemployment" lifestyle
>DURRR WE GOTTA HUNT DEM SEELS TA KEEP DA POPULATION IN CHEK

I don't understand why you need 400k killed though. No seals here obviously, so i don't know what's the deal with seals

>tfw seal cub clubbing club

this whole "white history" complex you've built up is actually nothing but meaningless fabrication with no relevance in soceity

That's a funny thing to say in English... on the internet... using electricity... etc etc

why do we cry about all the nigger eating beasts in africa but not one tear shed about the wolves and cougars in america where is stays constant open season on those near extinct species... nimby, fuck the world

Yeah cuz the seal population grow twice as much stupid nigger fuck off you don't know shit Americans always spread this propaganda the fact is seal and polar bear populations are growing every year we need to hunt them
It's called pest control

their skulls are soft
clubbing a baby seal is more humane then shooting it

doesn't take a pretty picture though

There like 8 million of them and we don't kill that much that's the maximum allowed every year to keep the population stable only 10's of thousands are killed because we have nobody to export our products too since they banned it.

>Clubbing baby seals

Holy shit, Canada, i thought no one could step as low as the chinks.

Cougars and wolves aren't extinct the wolves are eating all our deers

Who cares?

I was talking to a few of my friends last month who were all talking about "clubbing" and I asked them what the deal was with clubbing seals was.

Apparently clubbing means going to bars...

Because we kill 400k of them and 800k more exit vaginas.

>pussy is easy
>shitposting on the internet on friday night

alright white

yeah you're not really getting it because you're so deluded it's not even funny

first you create this abstraction called "white"

then you shovel everybody you like into it, while keeping out everything you don't

then you point at this construction--really a fabrication of your own imagination--and then use that as proof of your own supremacy

meanwhile, back on planet earth, the facts on the ground are that white vaginas are getting plundered by black dicks and women are getting in line for the privilege

you're right its closer to farming. like guiding cows into a slaughter house

>polar bear populations are exploding! we need to kill them all now!
>there's not such thing as overfishing! it's all those damn seals' faults!
newfie education at work, friends. This is what happens when your eskimos teachers have never seen more than 2 hours of sunlight at a time.

Everyone but psychos I guess. Pathological that some people lack the hardwiring to recognize why this is bad/repulsive. Rationalizing by saying "It's just a fucking dumb animal" is just that, because we're evolved to find things like this barbaric. At least most of us.

>Being upset about the seal hunt

Do you know why we do it?
We hunt the seal, specifically in the winter months to cull and reduce the numbers of natural predators to the cod fish. Without this, through no fault of our own, cod fishery would have been completely devastated beyond repair. The seal hunt has been done by tradition not only by natives and European explores for a second source of food during winter months but to also protect the precious cod that feed so many.

Because there is a turn around in the amount of seal hunters we see again that the cod fish are in decline and again, fishermen are set in the cross hairs to be blamed for something they would practice to protect their fisheries, culling seals.

You see the same issue on the west coast now where hunters can not cull groups of mule deer that damage fruit farmers crops by running rampant through towns.

I don't understand why eco freaks fail to understand something so simple, controlling the population of destructive wild animals is more beneficial than harmful. Just take a look at the asian carp problem in the southern states.

They can't club baby seals. If you do during the Great Hunt then you are heavily fined and jailed for it.

All lawful North American hunting bans the slaughter of juveniles. Unless it classified as an ecological pest like Wild Boars.

Okay so when Ants take over your house don't kill them it's a poor animal I'm from ontario don't call me a stupid Newfie cunt

There is nothing wrong with clubbing baby seals to death you pussy

Kek I love that picture but tell me what's wrong with what I said everything I say is correct

>all these posts comparing canadian "animals" to aussie animals
sighpepe.jpg

It's ok, baby seals are more cute than chubby single mothers with selfish, short-tempered, and egocentric personalities.

Thus, the existence of baby seals is sexist, and the Canadian government has outlawed them.

We want to make a welcoming environment for our deluded self-important bitches and avoid shattering their worldview by telling them to fucking DO SOMETHING OF POSITIVE VALUE TO SOCIETY.

search "dog saves life" in google news, then search "seal saves life."

you're right, we are evolved to find treating certain animals poorly as barbaric, and seals aren't on that list

i could kill a cat with my bare hands and not give a fuck, but if i ran over a dog accidentally i would be guilt-ridden for who knows how long.

>Ants = Seals
You missed the nuance of everything I said. We aren't programmed to stop and think about ants. It's the way you guys do it. What next, are you going to compare killing a human with killing an octopus? What random false equivalence to rationalize your degeneracy.

Next you'll call me a pussy because I find beating a helpless puppy to death is disturbing. You're not brave for beating seals that are technically still only months old, by taking advantage of their youth, naivete, and slow mobility on land. You're just fucked up.

Good point, its not often hunters club seals anymore, they just shoot them in the head when the seals come up through their breaks in the ice. The only clubbing you see these days are down by older, lame seals that do not go in water. Keep in mind, after seals are shot, they use hooked clubs to pull their bodies out of the frigid water.

>It is widely known that seals eat between 6%-8% of their body weight in fish per day. Which doesn’t seem like all that much. Now let’s scale it a bit. How much fish will 10,000 seals eat in a day? Well, if those 10,000 seals weigh 500 pounds each, they would consume 350,000 lbs. of fish per day or 2.45 million pounds of fish per week.

That's for 10,000 sea;rs, there is 8 million of them in the Gulf. By the way, Canadian fisheries quotas have been severe since the early 90s, to regenerate fish populations.
Protip: It's not regenerating, even after 26 years.

like how whites went quiet as fuck after this post lol

guess you guys are done

We are evolved to find seals cute, which is why most people do. Cats. Dogs. A lot of animals. If you strange a cat with your bare hands and don't give a fuck, you have a screw loose. I don't care about your particular and arbitrary view of what is wrong or not, but you just admitted you're fucked in the head.

Sell them as pets.

They do not care for stats like these. Those poor seals :'(

A puppy is different from a seal. A puppy can grow up to be a loyal companion and will fetch your paper and kill rabbits for you.
A seal will eat all your fish and make you lose your job

>Why do we talk shit about China
why would you talk shit about yourself?

>tfw hippies won't let Canucks beat seals

I feel sorry for you anons, where's the fun in living if you can't club some seals and they eat all your fish.

For those of us that aren't living in Canada, there's a game that allows you to enjoy a proper seal hunt as well: youtube.com/watch?v=RIxLqeOIVbc

They stay white for around 15 days, then grow fast into something that can weight 500 pounds.

It's not about loyalty or human-developed concepts like that. It's in our brains to find neotenous, helpless creatures cute, and want to protect them. If you go up to a slow-moving, helpless young creature trying to escape for its life because it doesn't understand what's going on, and you bash its head in, you're fucked up.

>A seal will eat your fish
Cool, but that's rationalizing actually going out there and being able to commit that act I just stated. Doesn't take bravado, takes being fucked up.

Seals aren't cute, liberals have to show these little white ones because they're cute but illegal to hunt we hunt the big fat ugly grey ones

Murica friend, that would be nice to do seal hunting aboard an helicopter like they do in Texas with hogs.
youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o

What if niggers raided every farm in America and you had no food? What would you do? Let their population triple? Fuck off seals are vermin big rats with fins

>liberals
It isn't a liberal or conservative thing to have compassion for helpless, cute animals. You're insulting conservatives by assuming you have to be that fucked up in the head to be one. The ones you are allowed to hunt are still technically babies. They're a little over a month old.

Niggers are not helpless, cute, baby animals trying to flee from you.
>raided you
You're the fucking raiders. Nice false equivalence once again. This is about lacking an entire instinct.

The seal problem in the gulf is like the hog problem in the USA.

They're not cute that's not a baby they have no white fur animals age faster than humans you know it's probably like 5 years old in seal years
UM no fucking seals take our fish so we take out the seals.

Kek, aren't seals a little slow on land for helicopters, but I know what you mean, would be fun.

dude plants

I never heard about it I don't care about stupid pigs either

>whiteknighting for seals this hard

Because that's humane compared to what chinese do to the dogs and cats they boil alive?

How much does a job like this pay? I could do this.

Hog problem? Nah, we let a machine kill our fully adult hogs. If there are people
who exist who run up and clobber month old pigs on the head, if they're American they're degenerate too.

>they're not cute
Says the fucker who lacks the hardwiring to find things like that cute. And yeah, that's barely more than a month old. The adults are too swift to actually be caught. These ones aren't.

I eat meat. I also don't kill baby animals. Dude it's cool to be a psycho.

>rationalizing his lack of normal human emotions this hard
I'm just telling you you're fucked up. Nice try though memefriend. I'm sorry if that offends you.

wait, I can't shoot deer fawns?

It's also pretty bad to strangle cats and drown babies. Shame those are frowned upon as well.

Do you eat lamb?

No.

>As one sealer put it in 1999 in the Magdelein Islands, "Seals are meant to be clubbed, not brushed. We don't want nothing to do with no faggoty idea like that".
Americans are such baby's it's a dumb animal and they're eating our fish who gives a shit
I don't know check your state laws

Or veal

There's a tiny shelf of lamb in our grocery store it's not really popular here, everyone eats pork or chicken and everyone has had rabbit at least once for some reason

Hunters harvest game they don't hunt it. Hunting regulations in the USA are for harvesting game not for the thrill of the hunt or some bullshit.

Lmao what a faggot

You don't understand. Deer are a fucking plague here on the east coast. The young have to go too.
I'll bet you think the women and children should be spared when fighting muslims