ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah they were 3 thieving vunts who wanted to rob some old lonely blind war veteran of his only funds, discovered he had the rich bitch who murdered his daughter and got out of doing time with money, and then they make out like "yay she made it out with her daughter happy endings!!"

Poor fuckin guy was just minding his own business.

Hitler

Single moms make up a large amount of the American public. They are more likely to identify with her as supposed to the evil male.

I was pretty pissed as well she made it out. Was rooting for the homeless guy the whole time.

Except he got off Scot free and now he's gonna find that blonde bitch

Didn't he impregnate a girl against her will?

She'll be living in fear for a long ass time until our guy finds her and her daughter. I wonder which one he'll choose to impregnate ;)

Why didn't the police ask him about his rape dungeon?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g

Also how did the blind man capture the girl that killed his daughter?

And how did the blind man survive several hits to the head with a sledgehammer?

And why didn't that nerd pick up the gun in the laundry room instead of the sledgehammer?

This guy

he literally didn't do anything wrong until near the end of the movie where he appeared to want to rape nicole kidman, but he was painted as the evil antagonist from the start even though all he did was try to protect his investment, while the main characters were constantly trying to jew him out of his money

moulin rouge was a terrible movie

he was just doing his job

Fucking AAA hairline

Pretty interesting. Not gonna look up Byron's life history but if he wasn't military or something and these two were his first kills, he's taking it very bizarrely, especially if that audio is taken right after killing the teens.

I think his stance on killing intruders is pretty right, but execution is a bit far. If you gut-shot an intruder they're not going to go anywhere. You don't need to place the gun to her head and blow her brains out after she's been shot multiple times, even if she is stupid enough to walk down the stairs that her friend just got blasted on. Your call to the cops will get top priority and they'll go to the hospital then jail then surely prison, but he's right about after prison. They'll just be back out on the streets again and will almost definitely rob again.

I think everybody should watch this video and hear the guy out afterwards. Definitely some good food for thought here and has got me thinking more than 99% of posts here, so thanks user.

I thought there was a rule where if you shoot an intruder, you should shoot to kill because there's all sorts of legal trouble you could get into.

maybe in faggy europe where a woman in denmark got in trouble for using pepper spray on some rapefugee.

It's widely accepted in society that using your wealth to "buy" love is ebil. Even though it's the norm throughout.

>tfw no sexy rich veteran wants to have a baby with you
>tfw no John Goodman to protect you from the apocalyose and feed you icecream in his cozy shelter
Why live?

Remember to pay for dinner

He wasn't a villain.
The villain was men's greed and dishonor.

Thanks for your opinion, Master Splinter.

that movie was such a giant piece of shit

He single handedly created the Justice league, if it wasn't for him superman whould have gone shit crazy eventually.

he literally did nothing wrong