Yo any of you fuckers from America? Planning to move from London to leave this shithole...

Yo any of you fuckers from America? Planning to move from London to leave this shithole. What would a brit expect in the US?

Freedom.

I dunno
Stuff i guess

Freedom and few muslims. Oh yeah and mostly christians.

Expect to be eating deep fried triple bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

We don't want you, stay in your own shithole country

Could you elaborate on freedom? What can you do that i can't?

Where in USA?

Depends, bro. What state are you visiting? I'll tell you each state is more or less it's own country. Living in Texas is very different than living in New York. If money is an issue, you should consider Nevada or some of the southern states (ex. Alabama). Overall, not as bad a place as everyone thinks. Just be wary of American drivers LOL

It depends on your race

Wow, so they show up to your door and force that in your mouth huh? I managed to eat a small plate of eggs and some toast with oj this morning.

Maybe you should try not being a cheap and lazy fuck. Any food you want is available. You know this already though.

Are you one of those faggots who wants to go live in LA or NYC but have never actually visited either place?

Probably Washington DC.

White as anything.

Where in the USA you moving? Get your teeth fixed before come over cause no health care

kek

Good luck going to the American Embassy as a NEET and asking for "one visa please!"

It's not quite freedom right now. SJW are fucking everything up. They're going to take away your freedom.

Post a negative opinion on social media and not have the coppers show up to your door.

That is one.

Muslims are shitty but so are niggs and there are a lot of those here. If you really want to move to the US you should pick a place that is far away from the niggs.

Who the fuck wants to live in a place they've never visited.

Expect a nation completely full of this. They don't really have an education system, so it's hard to blame them.

That's a mistake.

I've been raised to value hard work. Fuck those that don't work.

>America
>the US
Pick one. (And be careful, one of those is suffering from a pandemic of nacissism.)

oshit I guess they're running late for me, better run. At least I can call them in an emergency without them coming to my house and shooting me.

Expect a bunch of people to make fun of your accent or to try to fuck you because of your accent.

Also expect to be stereotyped

>
Sounds like a great time.

A lot more dentists than your used to

I have sympathy, Britain is a failed and failing nation, I plan on moving out myself before Brexit kicks in but I have employment plans and intend on heading to somewhere like Ibiza where you can move to with no issue. Why America in particular?

>They don't really have an education system

Yet more people from around the world come here to study versus any other country in the world.

Ironic huh?

Better bring your light-sabre.

Never really understood this, we've got lots of crackheads that don't give a toss about any form of hygiene, but most people look after themselves including their teeth.

>"ARE YOU FROM ENGLAND?"
>"WHAT DIDJA SAY?"
>"HOW DO YOU LIKE AMERICA SO FAR?"

And yes, they will all yell these questions non-stop until you answer them individually.

this

don't get sick or hurt or you'll be in debt for the rest of your life

the US is pretty much the same as the UK my dude with less muslims and more niggers

lmao he doesnt mean higher education you fuckwit, he means k-12, its shit here.

Hi nigger, how are you?

This,

If you are a decent looking dude with an English accent you WILL get laid because of it.

But remember. Women want the easy to understand, romantic sounding Hugh Grantish accent. NOT the fucking rocks in your mouth street gutter chav English accent so many of you seem to have now.

Work on it

If you're moving expect alot of nigger apes

Most MuriKKKans only know what "higher" education is from what Fox tells them. Turns out the foreign-exchange students in MuriKKKan universities aren't there to study, they're there to get a piece of paper and to join the Skull&Bones.

Some tips:
>Move to a city in the Southeast, there is a lower cost of living, less crowded, mild winters, beach and mountains aren't ruined. The Northeast and West are crowded, polluted, full of assholes, and have all sorts of bad weather and/or terrible natural disasters. Yea, the Southeast has rednecks and niggers but it is still (in effect) segregated enough to where you don't have to put up with it. Even if you do, it's still worth it based on the cost of living alone. As a Brit you are going to be blown away at how fucking cheap everything is.
>You should expect about the same as you experience in GB except with fewer mudslimes and more niggers. At least the niggers stay true to form and will just rob you instead of randomly killing you over their moon-god/ stone age religion.

>get sick
>fly home
>get NHS
>fly back

You can get anything you want
at Alice's Restaurant
(exceptin' Alice).

As someone who's colleague turned best friend is from england, I can say that he finds it a lot better here than he originally thought, and says He's not sure why he didn't move sooner. He's also a physical trainer and is a pretty good looking guy, so the chicks love him. Its not that he didn't like england, aside from a few things, he had to move for work, but once that job was over he decided to stay. Another funny thing I think is that he never had any intention or want to own guns/firearms, but now he's a pretty strong advocate for gun ownership, haha, and enjoys the hobby. He just likes it here. I don't see what all he sees, but to each their own.

Perhaps you'd like some literature from the US Chamber of Commerce?

Own as many firearms as you want. Say things. Write a book on how to make explosives.

deportation

nah i don't like sand monkeys

Reason?

Pure white.

A bigger shithole

Guns... buy them... embrace them... love them or gtfo!

So, we have the BEST universities in USA, but the preparatory schools to get into them is the worst in the 1st world? Yet, they seem to have a shitload of Americans in them..hmmm.

So, somehow, all these brilliant kids are overcoming the handicap of their k-12 education to then make it into some of the best universities in the world.

Yep, that makes sense.

I'd love to have a gun.

You'll need to learn their language because they refuse to learn yours.

It is called prestige, faggot.

>less muslims
>freedom
go to a rural less populated area, I promise it'll be better

People are nicer. Shit is less depressing. A million times hotter than Britain, be prepared for that shit.

Cheap

Supposed to say cheap gas.

Cuz yer furrin. Jeezis, get a clue!

You'll be welcomed, unless you start mouthing off with some "GB is so much better" bullshit.

Criticize people, groups, religions. Have weapons.

BTW, the South is very humid.

I live in south Florida north of west palm. Once you know where the sketchy areas are and how to avoid them, it's quite nice here.

I think you guys speaking English and having a hundred years head start on higher education helps.

The stereotypical Brits of old had some gnarly teefus. That's been our image of them since.

If your accent is close to RP a lot of chicks. If cockney not sure

less muslims, more niggers. It's not really an upgrade.

the us is commonly referred to as just America, and nobody gives a fuck, only you do. fuck off

One will rob you, the other will cut your head off.