I keep getting banned on music pages on Facebook for posting this. Am I a bad person?

I keep getting banned on music pages on Facebook for posting this. Am I a bad person?

it's in poor taste

whoa so edgy dude

You have a Facebook?

yes. /thread

this is the most underage post ive ever read

>Discussing Swans on facebook
Where the fuck can you even do that?

How do you get banned on facebook is the real question

>2017
>facebook

Well my Lord, there's this horrible creation called "Sup Forums Facebook groups " where underages and girls go to make us look bad and meme out.
It would be beneficial to kill them all, send them to Hell.....yeeeeeeeeeees

>Sup Forums Facebook groups

When did it become acceptable to act like you're on Sup Forums when you're not on Sup Forums?

I can't imagine any other board doing this shit.

/r9k/ has countless Facebook groups. Countless. The absolute worst of /lit/ have Facebook groups too.

Need links

>Sup Forums Facebook groups

Forgot about /r9k/, but don't we practically share a userbase with them?
And I thought /lit/ was supposed to be all intellectuals.

Well to be fair i think r9k's presence can be seen all over Sup Forums, cant wait to see it spread to other places, those guys really know how to fuck up someones mind

Start with I Wish I Was At Home Listening To Swans and you can probably find the rest from there

>">shilling your stupid meme page"
I don't even listen to Swans

There are some groups specifically for it. "Swans Filthposting" was one I got banned from for posting this. What bugs me is that it gets seen as an attack on the OP or someone in the discussion. It's just lyrics from Time Is Money. No real malice in my use of it.

Well to be honest people will think you are talking about those rape acusations Gira had back in the day, at least that was what i first thought.

yes, well yelling fire might be non-problematic in some circumstances. it might even be a song lyric to some song....who could possibly know? perhaps not in a crowded theater.

ps dont be a faggot taking advantage.

I'm misunderstood. I demand a trial.