Jake paul is the biggest youtuber everrr!!! He's the alpha male that us 4channers have been fearing about...

Jake paul is the biggest youtuber everrr!!! He's the alpha male that us 4channers have been fearing about. Can't stop him!!! dabbbbbb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vaizKYC366c?t=174
youtube.com/watch?v=HluU_iQCdqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jake Paul is a faggot

just like OP

He looks like he's 2 drinks and a line of coke away from giving out blow jobs at the nearest truck stop.

His wife literally said she's upset that he sleeps with so many new girls every night.

So that theory is out the window.

So he's an STD-ridden mongoloid with an unknown number of bastard children.

Got it.

Jake Paul's the worst. He sits in his home like an arrogant fuck while he surrounds himself with vapid whores to compensate for his small cock.

This is 2017.

In this post-trump world arrogance is not a negative trait.

Being alpha and assertive and arrogant and egotistical is what all males should strive to be and it's what women find attractive.

got a problem nigga?

condoms exist.

When you think 'Fuck you money' makes you invisible.

When your schtick is being an asshole because you can afford it, your self esteem probably takes a hit.\

I feel sorry for him.

Nigga u gay. Fuckin summerfags

Literally who? Another Youtuber trying to promote himself on Sup Forums.

He honestly looks happy as fuck in every single video I've seen him in.

I think you're just trying to make up things in your mind so that life seems more "fair".

>jakepaul
>most viewed channel on youtube right now
>no talent detected so far but he very handsome
>causes controversy with his content that provokes other youtubers to respond

this is very familiar with how russel brand behaved when he first fought for fame.

He doesn't need Sup Forums.

He makes millions every month.

Sup Forums is what old people use now. The new media is Logan Paul and Jake Paul.

Why the fuck are you guys typing like autists?

>Using correct spacing for paragraphs
>Typing like autists.
Do you even know how to type

it's Sup Forums. as long as you can communicate clearly no one gives a fuck how you type.

Unless you're , which I clicked without realizing (I apologize), you type like a spastic.

I'm 4 out of 6 (yous) including that one lol

deal with it bro I dont care

I'm guessing

jake Paul is a faggot running from his sexuality by being as "manly" as he can, he clearly want's to give truckers blowjobs for free at the nearest gas station but fears losing all the fan girls who want to rape him for his seed..

You son of a bitch.

His "music" is a fukton of cringe, he's an ultra normie idek anything else

it's every dad bro with that dick sucking flow

I see a thread full of fucking losers. Sure this guy seems annoying from what I've read and in general is probably the worst person ever for being some semi YouTube disney personality.

But to the fucks in this thread saying that he's an vapid, has a small cock, is disease filled. You can all go fuck yourselves. Who wouldn't the free teen pussy this guys getting. Makes me want to start a YouTube channel just so I can cash in on free pussy and have it lined up out the door

Those are very vapid aspirations, user.

so are we going to do something about jake paul or let him destroy himslef?

Why is this fagot here?

There's nothing you can do. Sup Forums is old media. No one cares about Sup Forums except for aging millennials.

The new generation is here.

let him destroy himself. got it

Oh no the worst generation of useless weak fuckboys is here, what will we do

are you retarded or just stupid?

ITSEVERYDAY BROWUITHETHEDISNEYCHANNELFLOWIVEMLLIONSUBSING5MONTHSNEVEDONEBEFOREPASSEDALLTHECOMEPTITIONMAAANPIEWDIEPIEISNEXTANDIGOTHTELOREXITSTEAM10BITCHTHEOWHALLHELPFLIPISIYOCAUSEITSEVERYDAOBOITSEVERYABRUHTISBEBUEDABROISAIDITSEVERUBRAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Always when i think having a family with kids is a beautiful idea i think about spastic people like jake paul

I dont want retarded children so ill never have kids

Okay newfags. You can stop taking the bait.

youtu.be/vaizKYC366c?t=174

Sup Forums is the interviewer.

The new generation is Jake Paul.

What a bitch

and how does this show that jake paul is the new media?

Bait

Did you watch it? All the young people are for Jake Paul.

All the old people get OWNED like that interviewer.

Sup Forums was cool and hip in 2007 but times have changed. The new media is Youtube Stars Jake and Logan Paul

He has a better life than all of us.

Combined.

mairou is more alpha just watch his moves:
youtube.com/watch?v=HluU_iQCdqo
fuck jake paul

You know nothing

so you're both.

Good bait, guaranteed replies

Not sure if this is bait or autism

Both

Hey man, he can't see colors. Those two nerds on YouTube did an expose on it.