Some facts few people are willing to discuss in public

Some facts few people are willing to discuss in public.
The number of pedophiles has increased as breats implants and shaved pussies have increased. How is this related?
Shaved pussy is obvious but what about large breasts? a secret psychologists dont discuss but are aware of is the link between large breasts and pedophiles. A breast man may not molest a child as long as he access to large breats. it reminds him of being too old to breast feed but breastfeeding anyways as a child. take the tits away and the pedo will subsitute a child for the mothers breast. this is a proven fact seen throughout Africa,like in new guinea where the men molest the children after becoming too old to suck their mothers breasts.

Ladies, grow your bush and keep your husbands sucking those tits or your daughters may be in danger.
Thank you for listening.Youre smarter for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/culture/item/16581-the-slippery-slope-to-pedophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

retard alert

she doesn't gave fake boobs, her nudes prove that

What nudes?

Can confirm everything OP said. Am currently raping my step daughter due to the wife not flopping her big jiggly tits in my face before going to bed.

>Nudes

There aren't any

her boyfriend leaked it my nibb.

You laugh and mock but the truth really is established. children are used as substitutes for mothers tits in the minds of pedophiles. 100% proven truth. they substitute children for titties.

you can find them on child's play

Large tits, breast freeding, fucking children.

Sounds like bullshit to me, but I'm an ass man myself so theres nothing child like about some curvy breeding hips.

bit of a long stretch there buddy

ITT: Shit OP totally made up.

translation: every woman needs breast implants to not look like a dog!

fuck it
imgchili/show/107705/107705310_6(.)jpg
imgchili/show/107705/107705313_9(.)jpg
imgchili/show/107705/107705317_winpng_8181999_25126882(.)png

add a dot net after imgchili

Whatever that is I aint clicking it. Pedos love to entrap the innocent.

it's just an image hosting site, i'm not uploading directly here just in case

THANKS bruuhh got any more?

is there any proof that's her other than someone calling himself her boyfriend "leaked" them?

Here's a FACT everyone is willing to discuss in public. OP's a retarded faggot.

no definitive proof, but there's a very grainy video of her nude that her friend took and her body is very similar. also, similar hands, and the gold chain she always wears

Not her, bro.

thenewamerican.com/culture/item/16581-the-slippery-slope-to-pedophilia

^^^ good article. did you know pedos are 10 IQ points lower than the average? makes sense to me you dumbfucks.

upload em here fags. i wanna masturbate.

/cyeyw9r0

They're pretty much the same thing, actually.

It's not propaganda, it's just how the world is changing naturally. It's less taboo for an attractive white girl to date a black now.. it's definitely promoted more in entertainment culture with the Kardashians and Jenner's leading the movement of interracial relationships. I think in the great scheme of things, it's more about younger girls wanting to rebel.. so they date / hook up with black guys. It's a phase.

shut up and post more Danielle

I don't get it, why are you posting random links? this is an image board. if you can't post it here, don't link to bs outside.

how is that slut only 14

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

holy shit, user. You're absolutely silly.

Also, more electric cars, mobile phones, brexit... Mind blown

sure shit kid

I love fucking Asian crossdressers because they look like young girls :)