Medfags or any of you faggots who aren't totally retard

Medfags or any of you faggots who aren't totally retard
>Have common OTC tablets containing caffeine, aspirin, and acetaminophen
>just want the caffeine
>will taking the other two for no reason do any harm?
Only taking 1 a day
Inb4 just drink coffee; no, fuck you

Just buy caffeine pills then dipshit

No, i dont want to spend my shmeckles. I found these pills in my medicine cabinet

>filename

These are easy as fuck to steal at walgreens, and last a fat minute.

Lick my bag niggers

High doses of caffeine with acetaminophen can damage your liver as far as I know. But acetaminophen has that risk all by itself anyways. What are the dosage of each? Full disclosure: I'm a chemist, not a doctor.
Btw Tylenol and acetaminophen are the same thing.

Not a medfag, but I can't see one tablet a day with those other ingredients hurting you.

Pain medications can have upwards of 100mg of caffeine in them, similar to a cup of coffee.

just drink coffee you ignorant cunt.

Continued:

Did a bit of reading and caffeine with acetaminophen is a common treatment for migraines. Taking either in low doses won't present any significant danger to your health however the risk of liver damage increases with high dosages of caffeine (Nelsen et al, 2007). If alcohol is consumed then the risk increases further.
Your better off buying just cafiene pills. It's like $10 for 60

aspirin in low doses is actually protective against heart attacks and strokes since it inhibits platelet aggregation (by inhibiting thromboxane A2), I'm talking 81mg a day not the full 325mg.

On the other hand, it's not the best in the world for your stomach or kidneys if you have a history of stomach ulcers or kidney failure (long time diabetic or something).

Acetaminophen is toxic to the liver in high doses, but it is mainly centrally acting so not too bad on kidneys or stomach. You have to take like 10 grams all at once to hurt your liver if you're an adult.

Just get caffeine tablets you dingus.

Dont overthink this one guys... Small doses, this is otc shit. To focus my question, is there any reason NOT to take small doses of acetaminophen and aspirin (under 400mg ea.) just for the fuck of it, i.e. without any need for blood thinner or anti-inflammatory drugs?

as long as you have no allergies and aren't an alcoholic, no it won't hurt you as long as you are observing the dosage instructions on the bottle but it would be much wiser to simply buy caffeine pills and out the unnecessary Tylenol. it's bad for your liver. also, if you take too many otc pain relievers you can get rebound headaches from that.

>not sure if nigger fingers

medstudent at ivy league university here:
you have 0 problem taking that acetaminophen every day. But, if you want caffeine in tablet form, just buy caffeine tablets dummy - they'll have more caff than the asprin pills do. I take 'em daily.

Shouldn't you be studying for step 1

I find time to lurk Sup Forums

Go to the dollar general and buy caffeine pills, like 2 bucks, and save those for when you have a headache

I am a raging alcoholic

then don't take anything with apap in it. it will shrek your liver.

I took handfulls of hydrocodone with tylenol while drinking heavily for several years didn't do shit. It's been like a year since then and I'm alive so ha fuck those globalist lies

Although now when i drink I'm sick for several days but thats probably just cuz im not a youngn anymore