Master and commander

You guys were actually fucking right.

My mom decided to watch this with me. She thought it was stupid that the two ships were fighting and she stopped watching when the cut of the arm of the injured boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rAUieFdJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By far my favourite scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rAUieFdJk

>his mom is a woman

She came back now

my mom watched it with me but wore a sleeping mask and hearing protection.

leave your mother alone and let her watch all the dumb shit on hulu and netflix in peace

She joined in herself

>You guys were actually fucking right.
About?

Give us some context here.

DMCA take down notice sent, faggot

i'm not a /r9k/ misogynist at all and i actually have decent friendships with women whose taste in movies is good/interesting, but in my experience it actually has been true that none of them get this movie at all

YOUR MOTHER HAS TO PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT FOR YEARS LEAVE HER BE YOU USELESS TURD

How new are you?

>You never seen a "Movies women will never understand" (MasterandCommander.jpeg) thread?

Wtf is your problem I just reported to Sup Forums that she didn't like it

u r a cuck for not reading the book instead.

>reading when there's a movie of it
LMFAO nerd!

my mom stopped watching Saving Private Ryan when the guy started crying for his mother during the opening scene

I wish I'd never seen one of those threads, or any of the daily/hour autism spam.

its always that same early 2000's low resolution desktop background too

the story continues in the books. The movie was literally book one of a long series.
The sailing lingo is pretty hard to memorize but once you get past that it's a good read

no one really understands this movie. numales just like it because it depicts men who aren't emasculated.

you're mum's a pussy mate

I thought the movie was more like parts from the first 3 books assembled into a script for a movie

go back to c/lit/ you tremendous faggot.

who /playing stringed instruments in ways they were not intended to be played/ here

>mfw I watched this tonight, loving all of it
>mfw I come onto this board for the first time to find out about more good movies

H-Hello

Just wanted to stop by and say:
Thanks tv for recommending this movie as well as Zulu to me. Best goddamn flicks I've watched in a long time.
Cheers

Zulu may be my favorite movie.

>still dont know how to greentext

>doesn't
Fixed

I know that feel bro. I just thought tv was memeing until I sat down and watched it. Same exact thing with this movie, however I can't confirm the sexist comments (not saying it isn't true in some circumstances).

I'd recommend the Hornblower movies for more Navy-Kino

I'm not new, just infrequent.

but das boot is the best manly movie ever.

Zulu is pure kino fám

>/r9k/ misogynist
funny how every opinion that goes against the jew agenda is thought to be weird or beta. they're really doing a good job