No rekt thread?

no rekt thread?
lets fix that

alright faggots im bored of spamming my shit get in here

If you've ever smashed a finger or toe and had the blood pool under the nail you need to know this trick. Relieving the pressure caused by the pocket of blood under the nail will cut the pain by half or more. You can also use a lighter to heat a nail or paperclip until it's glowing and burn a small hole through the nail. Anything to allow the blood to escape.

Bad acting and most awful fake blood i've ever seen.
Jews are terrible at making ISIS videos.

Never noticed that light colored one on the left getting caught under the fence until just now

sex me

Goddammit this gets me every time. Fuck!

omg me niether lmao

This. The relief is almost fucking orgasmic

Omg, just kill me.

I like how he kept jerking it after she threw up

ermagherd that fucked up title *giggle*

I don't understand what is happening here. Why is his arm so far away?

That's nasty. Just straight up nasty. Clean your damn room you fat fuck!

Spiderbro controlling ear flies - nothing to see 'ear

explain?

tbh i have no idea, i just like the webm

Glad the guy holding him is wearing a latex glove - wouldn't want any infection setting in.

fake

it's not his arm

fuck is this shit?
did he died?
also, check'd

Can someone give me a back story? WTF?

this is horrible

feel free to contribute

He later woke up dead in hospital from eternal bleeding, surviving with minor injuries.

some eastern european family tied up their mentally sick family member so he wouldnt hurt himself or something if i remember correctly

Mr Slave?

just made some china webms, dumping

Somebody needs to make a bag like that where you can fuck them while sucking the air out of the bag.

It's Gollum being tortured in Mordor
>SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE
>BAAAAAGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is fucking hot.

Story?

Some people get off on being suffocated. I've seen a lot of videos of women being put in those space bags and suffocated right up until they stop struggling, then they pop the seal letting air back in.

Pretty sure nobody has ever died doing it, because it's incredibly safe. It's not like you need air to breathe or anything.

Just a fetish, she's fine.

It's a strange Fetish that's catered in Japan.

Top 10 strongest anime characters.

So did she agree? Or did she died?

woah man too far

Basically this he's got cerebral palsy aswell also heard they were Asian Uyghur probably and that thing you think is his arm is what a foot looks like when its devoid of muscle and fat. Its literal skin and bones.
People with cerebral palsy are basically born disabled from the stomach down.
They really should have killed him. I think I could do it

got it to work now

>Anonymous 07/20/17(Thu)15:04:12 No.739
actually thats not true, my mom has cerebral paulsy but it was much more minor, she only lost partial use of her right leg, still disabled and needs a cane but she isnt a retard or anything she graduated college and shit. there are varying forms

that is exactly what i thought

They do. You can get some that have mouth openings too.

guys the singer of linkin park are an died

he dun hanged hisself

>Black Swan.webm

I think I would probably kill myself if I gave birth to that thing. Like I'm trying to start a family not inspire the next Amnesia game wtf

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? What about when it's penis was cut off and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the woman in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

its a fuckin rat bro xd it is funny ur just a fag

I like you

What the fuck is happening?

if she wasn't too busy making dumb faces it wouldnt have happened

That lucky motherfucker on the front

FUCK THAT IM OUT NOPE

i didnt notice until you pointed it out

>turning the other cheeck
Pottery