Oregon takes over the US

>Oregon takes over the US

thoughts?

Yay. Super happy China time.

...þe horror...

I liked the Oregon Trail game.

People would get high and chill the fuck out.

Sure, then everywhere would have a massive meth problem, rave culture, and an even larger depression problem. Not to mention suburban white kids acting like niglets. Plus then california would just succeed just so that they could start moving here.

but why?

why not?

Why would they want to?

WHY CAN'T I PUMP MY OWN GAS?!

Not in this universe

>take down California because fuck California
>Washington fags too concerned about coffee and technology to care about Oregon ransacking the state
>Oregon has control over most of the west coast states, and is big enough to declare itself a country

Why not attempt to control the states?

>entire country has a meth problem
>feminist degenerates get exactly what they want when they want, white men no longer have a say in anything
>weed is completely legal resulting in generations of stoner degenerates

It would fall apart in a week

I'm on board

You're retarded huh?

only a lil

You seem to forget that the area that they would be invading (northern cali) is the gun toting, right wing part of california

I say we'd have a chance tho

Whoa there, Shree.
You forget about Rajneeshpuram?

kek

bump

Not without resistance from the south. Youll be met with lots of guns, my friend

Dubs of truth

another bump

>massive meth problem, rave culture
It's not the 90s anymore.
>an even larger depression problem
Does the weather extend to the rest of the US?
>suburban white kids acting like niglets
More so than everywhere else? The worst I saw that was in CA. There's more of a hipster problem in OR.
>Plus then california would just succeed just so that they could start moving here.
At least the Californians would be spread out over larger distances... it's when they all move to one area that they fuck everything up... sort of like certain racial groups.

The worst part of OR taking over everything would be the higher income tax rate. But at least there would be no sales tax.

Every time I drive out of OR I feel like a sucker for having to get out and pump my own gas. And I have to pay more for it. wtf...