suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/AP/status/888106873659969536
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

c

Hope it's true. Hack

that actually really sucks

In the end it doesn't even matter

F

It is, check TMZ (I won't link them here)

One down, seven to go.

TMZ is the only one reporting it.
TMZ...

feel bad for this guy

There are two types of people in this world: People who jammed out to Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory when it first came out & filthy liars

TMZ are always the first ones to report celebrity deaths and they're pretty reliable.

I like them a lot. Gonna feel bad to listen to them for awhile. Earlier albums helped me when was depressed in my early teen years

good. Linkin Park are fucking wank.

We know that NOW. But if you say you didn't listen to them in middle school you're a dirty liar.

Guess he got one last step closer to the edge. IM ABOUT TO BREAK

Vultures are the first getting the news

Just check who's next in the line talking about it:

>mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chester-bennington-linkin-park-dead-10840345

>I've tried so hard and got so far
> get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bennington
what's going on

pretty sure this is a hoax

His battle with depression...
I always find it hard to understand how people who have enough money for anything they want, can fuck the hottest girls at any time, and have millions of people who love them can be so depressed that they take their own lives.

they released a music video today

It's a medical condition and money and fame is obviously no cure for it

That's what sucks about mental illness, shit's not rational.

Doesn't even matter, bro.

hey its truo or fake??? please respond

I also often why people with quadriplegia dont just stand up and walk around on their legs.

Why can't you cure how goddamn stupid you are?

Wat

how is this not bigger news?

i thought linkin park were huge

Google, dummy

HIM AND CHRIS CORNELL WERE ABOUT TO BUST OPEN PIZZA GATE! BOTH WERE CLOSE FRIENDS AND BOTH WERE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN CHILD PROTECTION AGENCIES!!!!

Lol

The story literally broke like 20 minutes ago or so

>[citation needed]

my twitter is silent, nothing on uk news sites.

Even in death he gives a bad name to rock n' roll.

Him be dead

Everyone is different. Hard to understand what each person goes through. All types of people suffer. Sad.

Running with the conspiracy, trying to dig for clues. Anyone else with connections to these guys? Not an Americunt so don't keep up with aged rock stars.

Hey Chester Charles Bennington here, im alive ;)

shit dude how are you

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so I won't get loose

fine & you
lets hang out

c

Bitch our bard is Lil Peep so stfu

Wonder what his play count is up to now

lynchin' park

youtube.com/watch?v=aEnV66QkwNk

Yeah, apparently the band members kept ringing him last night to talk him out of it, but he just hung up.

I hope he's not taking too bad.

Sup Forums common deathhoax's your on a board that has so little faith in what op posts you do you'r own research and find out oh its fake why are you even posting this here?

1 I am Op i am a faggot
2 I am bad troll make people waste 10-15 secs researching this and already fake haha u r trolled
3 I am ... dot dot dot .... dot dot dot
4 I thought it was true i feel dumb let me see others fall for it so i feel less dumb herp derp itty bitty boat itty bitty baby
PS: Singed Fucking niggers

>he just hung up

He's..... become so numb....

oh thank god this shit music stops

Cbs, fox, ABC

The first shit that came to my mind was that

That is funny even if this is a troll hoax thanks for the lols

R.i.P. in peace EMINEM... Q_Q

Take his example, and forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame, baka

i don't even feel like reading all the comments you do understand this is fake... please do a little research and not just trust god sound like a bunch of new fags , trolls , autists
do some reasearch google do you speak it?!?!? the number of hoax tp real are why do i even argue with Sup Forums.

He looks half native indian

I wonder if he just bleed it out

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

F

came here to see if anybody can confirm the death.. saw some tits and got a boner.
good pron sites?

C

I'm just gonna stop liking bands.

Everyone raising hell and throwing shit at them when they came out with "heavy" topping the charts and everyone said they sold out.

Mutherfucker was suffering man. I could see that. But no, lets throw bottles at them and shit all over their music...

Was really looking foward to maybe meating chester and the gang next month in oklahoma.

Why the fuck do all my heroes have to die anons.

Really not making my depression any easier to handle.

I really wish a truck would run me over today. Im so fucking tired of this shit.

Its on BBC.com

Wow, it took 2 posts for the edgy shitlord with no taste in music to make a cringe post.

Neck yourself u wannabe cuck

Before an artist dies:
> omg dude he's trash he should kill himself
After an artist dies:
> WHY DO GREAT ARTISTS DIE YOUNG
> every song of the artist get blasted on the street and radio's
Fucking normies man I swear.

Amen user. Blew my first 2 15" kicker compvrs to this window shaking shit in high school.

Rip man.

Actually depression is worse when you are rich and famous, because you think to yourself: "I could fuck any bitch I want, but anything I want, go anywhere I want, but I still feel hopeless".
Then you start feeling like you need to keep it too yourself because you feel guilt about it when there are so many other people suffering much worse in the world.
Finally you just figure "it's always going to be this way" and off yourself.

F

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

My local rock radio confirms. ...sadly

I'm legit sad about this

People keep citing tmz as the only source with the same information.

>fucking wank.

You arent even american. Go shit on your own horrible trombone screamo misic you faggot foreigner.

You wouldnt know good music if it played out of your ass

Cringelord faggot. Go be fucking edgy on reddit queer

You need to realize the utter absurdity of life, and laugh to keep from crying. Eventually you find your way.

twitter.com/AP/status/888106873659969536

Potentially new source

I cant understand what people like about Linkin Park so much. And I never could even though in my early teens I was listening to rock/metal more than today.
I think and always thought it is a shitty band.
But, what ever. May he be resting in peace.

c

He committed suicide by hanging at his home.

lmao that dude just chilln

C

Once you're over the wall user nothing helps.

If i won the lottery right now i would just have a bunker built and fuckoff to it while praying for a grabber to take me soon.

Its a sad way to live. And i will miss him but hopefully he isnt suffering anymore.

No matter your posessions or ties to friends and family when you get this sad and alone even doing a mundane thing like getting up and walking to the car seems like just as big a chore and cutting a rik of wood.

Everything and everyone just sucks and u cant fix it.

Nothing can.

And when there is 0 fucks to be given about living then why live you know?

I dont know. I used to be rhe dick that said hand then a gun and they will use it or not.

The amount of suffering between those 2 choices tho....

Nobody should feel like this.

Especialy an artist who brought joy to so many sad people and happy people alike

It's all over the news. Just Google Chester Bennington, billboard/people/tnz and everything else have reported it

Fucking serious ;(

It's the same exact wording as other articles to.When they dont mention tmz they mention the coronor.People are just relaying the same information right now.

Yes but people keep citing the sane sources with no new information.Its just a scramble to get the article out right now.

Imagine having everything you could want, but still feeling like shit no matter what you buy or do.

nice digits tho

rolling stone and literally every other site is reporting this

And who might you be?

c

>liking this shit music
>criticizing other people's music tastes
Linkin Park was trash

100% real user. Sad to say.

0 troll also.

i get not all this makes depression better.

but why do successful musicians seem to commit suicide so often. seems like they are more prone to it...?