Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince

Hahaa great news

ribs in pieces

so its true? i came to Sup Forums to check if you retards spread fake news again

God I wish this was true, then I would go piss on his grave.

It's confirmed he hung himself

He probably downloaded the new switch online chat app.

That's what happens when you turn into a hipster faggot sellout who turns their back on their original fans

kek

ALL the other news site point to this TMZ article. i'm holding out for more info first before believing it

I guess in the end, it didnt even matter.

too soon

F

more like too late, that shit was like 5 hours ago.

I'm conflicted here. On one hand, ya did good by laughing at a faggot who killed himself. On the other hand, this is the most obvious joke you could possibly think of.

I like it.

I know, someone had to say it though.

f.

although just a soft f. The band was good for about twenty minutes before it was overplayed/hyped to death. While it was emo af, the style, (while not new), was definately refined in a unique and polished way.

All other albums were shit, idk, didn't listen to them because by that time there was way better things to listen to.

rip though

Their original fans are all in their late 30's now and are pretty embarrassed that they used to mime shout "Shut up while I'm talking to you" in the mirror.

One step off of the chair
My necks about to break

these still though he was a person who lost his life. a real human bean-no matter what he did for a living. so rip.

>used to mime shout "Shut up while I'm talking to you
27 and guilty.

RIP Moby

Thats not moby you retarded faggot its michael stipe

Bean?

kek!

I quess he couldn't crawl in his skin.

I wish... he is the fucking reason Linkin Park started sucking since minutes to midnight

Ribs in Pepperonis

He was truly an hero

Czech'd