youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
youtu.be/JB25lTgwxis
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/gGWXKmGTLOA

someone say best???

Why stop there?

cuz i'm eating and slacking off.

How do I get one of those shiny, golden accounts?

i could go all kinds of everywhere with this, but i'm tired and hungry.

gotta get a Sup Forums BANANA Account (TM) first. then it's free.

1. draw a pentagram on the floor in baby's blood.
2.in the centre of the pentagram place: 3 frogs, a crystal, 400 print outs of memes, a print out of a rare pepe and the sperm of a normie that you raped in public.
3. dance around the pentagram chanting the chicken tendies song (can be found on google)
4. insert everything up your ass and stick a klondike bar up your pee hole.
5. run outside and kill a random person and place about tree fiddy on their corpse.
6. livestream the whole thing.
7. wait for the Sup Forums party van to show up.

But in the meanwhile, enjoy your PREMIUM ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

checked.,also, party van you say?

That is great

+

yes
party van

lost

Lol

U youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

Why the fuck would you run out of the house rather than just encapsulate them while they're paralyzed. The dipshit obviously had the courage to break the pod open, so why not put a piece of tubberware over them or something for disposal

The game

Also dubs

i dont get it, sandniggers cant hold plastic?

>739512342
>39512342
>9512342
>512342
>12342
>2342
>342
>42

nice dubs.

fuck you

also check em

It's probably pork or non-halal shit. Mudslimes are weird about touching Pork since the shit-bible says that pigs are unclean.

so if i slap open with a pork chop will it burn it like sun to a vampire.

the regular bible says pigs are unclean too

(pro-tip: pigs are actually unclean and people used to get sick from handling them/eating them without properly cooking them. It was more of a public safety thing than a religious thing)

soooo, their entire religion is the equivalent of health and safety lecture?

my sides have left this world

>taxi commander
Lost

>Swedish man on his way to work

i lost

youtu.be/JB25lTgwxis

>probably pork
What tipped you off, the fact that the cartoon identifies it as pork with the word "pork" and an arrow pointing to the pork?

Nobody knows the true rationale behind Jewish dietary laws. Theories go from health and safety to the idea that grass-eating livestock was considered OK because they don't compete for food with their human owners the way pigs do, which results in the farmers working for the pigs. The rules for determining whether unfamiliar animals are kosher or not are pretty odd: If the animal has cloven hooves AND is a ruminant, it is clean; otherwise it's unclean, so for instance, camel meat is unclean for Jews. Bugs are unclean except for a specific kind of locust, and even that is only acceptable if you can't find anything else to eat. And on and on. Some people actually believe the dietary laws have nothing to do with diet and were actually designed to make it near impossible for Jews to have dinner with Gentiles, thereby shielding impressionable Jews from being led astray to whore after foreign gods.

kek

Who gives a shit

lol

fuck i lost

I remember this day

and that is why you don't hire incompetent sand niggers

>where are the stars?
>What is exposure?

Lmao they better scan the bacon here or they lose their job. For real no Muslim cares about touching the packaging as long as they don't have to touch or eat the meat directly.

Poohsday

keque

fucking qeck

fucking newfaque

Fuck of, cuque
Top zoz

Im not a nufague, ur, faget

No. Ppl like u are ruining mah Sup Forums. (2012 OLdfag here)

Heh, eyve ben here since 1998, i am the bestfagg of all of us

Haha, I wasn't aware that shit went both ways.
>Sup Forums started in 2003
liar.

ur th lier, i started 1chan, 2chan, 3chan and Sup Forums so that I culd talk to all my millions of frens. Moot stowl my ideer becos he is a fagg cunt

That guy is holding a boom mic and the iss "hanging" is just a copy of the real one from the picture above but mirrored.

Shut up pedophile