Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Bumping with another one I did.

More

I remember that you were selling some of them

Oh hey you saved one. Yeah I'm still selling to whoever is buying.

I didn't mean for this to turn into a self promotion thread tho so my apologies for shilling

Get the fuck out, Sam Sheers. Btw did you sell the prvious one? Genuinely interested whether you sold that shit or not

I've save some, I really like them but I'm a poor fag :(

Which one? The impressionist painting?

Hey thanks for saving it :)
I actually did end up selling that one.

I've gotten this response quite a bit, so what I'm going to do is start making a bunch of art on blank post cards and I'll sell em for 10 or 15 or 20 a pop.
Tha way, people can buy something and support me without having to pay too much. Also I'll be able to experiment with new mediums like collage and watercolors and ink on a smaller scale.
Would you be interested in something like that?

>impressionist
Yeah, that abomination

Definitely! Any way to contact you?

I had a few people say they wanted to buy it, but no one pulled through.
I admit that that painting style doesn't suit me. I was trying something new, and I learned that that is not the kind of art I want to make.

Awesome. Email me at [email protected] and I'll email you back when I have some in stock and ready.

Thanks! I'll email you in a couple of days to check

Bumping with a quick little sketch/study I did.
Not very refined, but i like some of the elemets it has going on

What do you use for the paintings? I used to draw when I was younger and I find them very inspiring

You sure don't have the eye of an impressionist, nor the technique

It's just willow charcoal on paper.

I'm really happy that you're inspired!
That's part of my goal when I'm drawing. I want to make people feel something, and to inspire them to create whatever it is they want to create.

I'll agree with you there. Perhaps if I studied it more and worked at it more I'd be better, but I don't think there's a need for that.
I'm on a journey to find my own voice, and part of that is trying new things and recognizing when something doesn't work.

Bump with a still life I'm working on.
It's more of a study as I'm learning how to work with oil paints than a serious work though.

Bump again

Wrong thread ?