I need your advice Sup Forums. So for no other reason than just a gut feeling...

I need your advice Sup Forums. So for no other reason than just a gut feeling, I feel like my ex and one of my friends are talking. It wouldnt matter, but my gut has randomly been right a few times, so even though I have no evidence I feel like i might be right. Now, do I approach him... Or do I let it slide ?

She's your ex you have no right to be mad

Its an ex for a reason dude. Fuckem

>an ex
you need to let it slide. it is over, it is beyond your control, you don't have a right to stop their conversing. of course, I say that not knowing what led you to break up or your friend's relationship with you, but conventional wisdom says that you should move on

What choice do you have?

I'm kinda in a situation opposite to yours.

They're two grown people that don't need your permission slip to talk or date, and they aren't obligated to tell you.

Ive moved on. My problem is I dont want a fake friend doing shit like that.

>I've moved on
>Still give a shit about what either of them does
Pick one.

She's your ex, get over it.

I understand that. I just want to cut him off if he is talking to her because I dont want friends like that. I just dont want a ask or accuse him, because as of right now its strictly a gut feeling.

So you feel like your friend should do you a favor and not fuck your ex, even though you've 'moved on'?

doing shit like talking to another human female? you can not expect your friend to put his life on hold because you are mad.

Put yourself in your friend's shoes. You would be asking him to place YOUR happiness above his, which is fucked up.

Look, if you don't wanna hang out with your friend anymore because he's gonna be seeing your ex, that's one thing. But you're acting like he's personally offending you by possibly talking to her.

I'm guessing you're about 19.

If anything he doesn't want a friend like you because you're a little jealous bitch who thinks others need to put your happiness before theirs. Grow the fuck up and stop being a stupid cunt.

But at the same time, a real friend wouldn't do that. Thats the only reason I want to know.

>a real friend wouldn't do that

You sure about that? Maybe a real friend wouldn't cut somebody off based on who he chooses to talk to.

That's not true at all dawg.

>ex gf

It sounds like you're just insecure

Nah. He knows what I went through with her and how it fucked me up. It would be fucked up on his part to even talk to her.

>a real friend wouldn't do that
what the fuck are you talking about
>It would be fucked up on his part to even talk to her.
you are not over her yet

A thousand times this. If you're really over it, this shouldn't even be a thing.

So one of your close friends is fucking your ex, you would still consider them a friend and not disrespectful?

I wouldn't care if anyone else was talking to her. I just dont feel like a friend should, knowing what ive been through with her.

It depends on the situation. If you've moved on as you claim, it would not be an issue.

One of my buddies was sleeping with anothers ex shortly after they broke up. Neither cared because they were friends and handled it like adults.

imho you are butthurt and trying to disguise that with friendship rants.

Interesting. Maybe it is me then, because I wouldnt Fuck with a friends ex, or want that done to me.