In line for an American Football concert ask me anything

In line for an American Football concert ask me anything

went to a death grips concert and saw someone in line next to me on Sup Forums on their phone. makes me cringe to this day. you're at a concert, put Sup Forums down for 2 seconds. talk to people, meet a girl, fall in love. grind on her ass, just fucking live

Get /comfy/

you're gonna have a fucking great time man

count the amount of patrons with dyed hair and report back

What's your second favorite AF song after Never Meant?

how ashamed are you?

common misonception, but the band is actually called Americ and the album Anfootball

pleb.

Yes grind at an American football concert

Will do man
I hope so!

Take creep shots for us bro

There's been at least 10 so far
Honestly is my fav

Of the people or of AF?

im at this same show, have fun

It really, really makes me angry when arrogant, daft shits like you are somehow blind to the fact that not everyone is wanted -- some people cling to their phones, music, and other various distractions in public because they understand that no one wants to talk to them.

Anyway, I was talking about how mad people like you make me.

Yeah.

It really, really makes me mad that conceited cunts like you have a niche in the social sphere but I don't.

>t. numale

hey unty i thought you committed sudoku

holy shit lmao

What an inspired reply.

You know, at the rate that dialogue on this board is decaying into a flurry of whitenoise meme-speak, I wonder how difficult it would be to create a basic AI with speech patterns meant to mimic the typical Sup Forums poster.

I don't think it would take long at all. What a joke you lot are.

Let's quit the bullshit -- I know that you know that I'm right, and now you know that I know that you know that I'm right, so this discussion is a done-deal. It's finished. I ended it right there.

I initially clung to my phone during a concert but got approached by someone and ended up chatting with them for the duration of the concert.

I appreciate that you replied with more than a meme, but so what? Just because someone approached you for conversation doesn't mean that happens to everyone. I shouldn't even need to explain that.

Not only that, but some people aren't even good at talking. Some people have legitimate anxiety issues and other things that inhibit their ability to communicate with others.

so you got autistic for somebody else being autistic