Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

Would you buy a woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

This is already a thing in Norway I believe? Not a brick-and-mortar titty grocery, but a website. Lemme see if I can find it

Only if she's hot.

Yes, definitely. I would buy it for my cereal, and only eat women's milk cheese

Did you find it???

Not really seeing as it tastes disgusting and I'm not a pathetic virgin

No.
It's really not cool to drink.
Anyone who likes it is fucked

I don't agree.

They don't like it, they have a fetish. Anyone who knows anything about breast milk would not want to consume it.

Well you're wrong. There's a reason we drink cow milk and not human.

Because cows produce way, way more.

There was also some farm in the uk that did this for a while before it was banned

links?

Because we should suck on cow tits? That shit is for baby cows. You zoophile.

I want to drink from these fat fucking udders. You gotta problem, i'll rape u and then drink from your mom's tits

This is nothing new. Tit milk has been bought and sold for decades. It's just expensive.

ambrosiamilk.com

...some women can make $20,000+ just milking.

1.- We shouldn't as adults you don't need milk, have you ever seen a bull drinking milk?
2.- Cows produces milk by food, humans stops producing milk a few months after giving birht, so....

No. Maybe if it comes from a really hot woman but you know it's going to come from a farm of rancid hambeasts.

Nice

Yeah true

2 - it stops after stop of breastfeeding
only hot women would be choosen for milk donation program

Don't fucking lie to yourself user you know it will be hambeasts

Not a chance...I tried it once, right from the source and it was disgusting.

"ey user you want some of this yummi blouse nuggies"

There's still a huge market for bodybuilding types that drink breast milk. The health benefits are pretty good. It is far more effective for babies of course, as an adult it's basically like vitamin or supplement i.e. has a lot of health benefits, but not enough to live on.

I would Try some, why not drink thé milk of some species

Yes, the reason is called marketing of a billion dollar industry to give you fucking cancer

"mam please leave you are offending our milk donors with your thin privilege"

I have had it....it is not good. Though I would imagine diet plays a roll and different women might taste better or worse.

Absolutely fucking yes I would

Yes but did you taste it after the same filter process that any other milk have or just drink it from the tits cauz its different.

I sucked straight from my ex wife's DD's and my current gf's C's.

It was fun to drink, but I always felt a little queasy for a while after drinking it. Never made me full on sick though.

Maybe it's just me since I've talked with other guys that have done it with their wives and they didn't have any ill effects.

Not truth for everyone

Agree

dayum. sauce would be marvelous

There is a site on the deep web that sells milk that has been gurgled by girls.

No. It's just fucking milk.

But yes maybe on the second one and charge higher premium prices to take the money of lonely loser who want to vicariously feel closer to a boob.

Where most of the worlds breast milk comes from

Only if I can suck it straight from those titties. Otherwise milk is just gross.

>humans stops producing milk a few months after giving birht, so....
so do cows, we just pump them full of prolactin so they don't. do the same to a woman and she will also lactate, hell would probably even work with a man

would not be chosen for milk patronage, too attractive

you sound like a teen who hasn't fapped enough

I think she would be choosen
even to promotional movies with milking of her

>Would you buy a woman's milk

Sure. Stop by the store after work and pick up a couple of jugs. Never get credit for returning the containers.

she's good
i'm in

plus she was joking around before she realized she could produce...then the drops started, and the eyes went wide

Yes, why not ? Milk is milk.

and there goes my magnum cravings...