Dont say RIP to this piece of shit

dont say RIP to this piece of shit
he deserved a much more painful death

Orlando Bloom died?

besides making bad music, what did he do to personally harm you OP?

Linkin Park Front man

One less fag

oh pls
kys faggot
listen to beiber bitch

Nah, he is hanging out with Chris Cornell

hahaha autistic cunt cant answer a basic question

>Nah, he is hanging out with Chris Cornell
Oh...

You are literal pieces of shit and you're probably under 16. When you finally grow up, you'll realize I was right, even if you insult me right now.

Six children...

Depression is just a cashword for whiny Bitches with No responsibility

If you ever suffered from depression, you wouldn't say shit like that. Depression is no joke, unlike your existance.

Fuck this guy, and fuck you user. Go join him if you love him so much, crymusic faggot.

Go kill yourself depressed faggot

>multiple wives
>children
>gay as fuck
Is this another Trump thread?

What the fuck is a cashword?

If you're over 16 and you're doing the whole kys thing you're the one who needs to do the growing up bud...And btw, not a Lincoln park fan anyway so save your criticisms because I couldn't care less..

I'm clinically depressed. I'm not a cunt. I would never kill my self and put my fucking family through that. This man is a pussy. children now are growing up without a father.

I suffer from depression myself and i cannot understand how people who have got everything in life can even get depressed.

Linkin Park was one of the most successful Nu-Metal groups between 2000 and 2006 and remain influential even today. The "crymusic" guy has achieved more than you (or me) ever will. Jealous?

Ah, the good old ad hominem. Learn to argue, little shit.

Obviously, because you can't even spell the group's name correctly.

That's why you should take your family with you when you an hero.

And here come the autistic edgelords in mom's basement jerking off to rekt threads. That took all of a few hours.

If you've ever used the phase "kill yourself" (or "kys" for that matter) in a non-ironical context, you should probably rethink your life values.

No, I'm still here

Chris Benoit style, I like it.

Press S to spit on grave

Too bad you have to listen to likes of bieber and jake paul in ur teenage. Jealous fam?

I'm 20, liked LP in my childhood, but i'm not a sentimental faggot about it, because they became shit

You sound like a whiny bitch. Go off yourself.
Say hi to Chester for me.

he must've killed himself because he couldn't stand the shit they've been writing.