Hey /B, hope every1 feelin gr8. Any one here ever do shrooms before?

Hey /B, hope every1 feelin gr8. Any one here ever do shrooms before?
>How was your trip?
>Good or bad?
>Do's/dont's?

feel free to share any experience you had with it I am interested to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only smoke weed/drink but i am interested in doing it, kind of worried of having a bad trip tho as i have a slight anxiety problem sometimes.(Not too srs tho)

I've always done it at concerts, and have yet to have a bad experience. When you can focus on music you really enjoy, everything else (sensory-wise) just adds to the overall intensity and joy of the trip.

Did it in the comfort of my own bedroom. Don't buy them, grow them yourself. You'll enjoy it a lot. I reccommend 2.5-3 dried grams your first time

I took acid and truffles funnily enough I've never had shrooms, my trips where great though. Good friends good vibes don't take with strangers.

So we decided to drop acid one time and it took about 40-50minutes to kick in. It started off small trippy visuals and turned into mad ones.. it was as if I was looking through kaleidoscopes, we ended up walking about the country roads until 7am and smoked a while loada pot, the pot was a good call. It is a really intense experience and for me it was tottally worth it.

Have a fun trip dude my advice is be with people you are totally comfortable with and bring marijuana and water lol

Done them like 15-20 times ask me anything

I've only taken shrooms once, and that was at a festival I attended. Pretty good trip though, especially if you're around people/music you enjoy, from my experience anyway.

Thanks for your insight, I plan on doing shr00ms sometime this week. Just have the thought of a bad trip in the back of my mind really has me questioning of doing it.

Where do I get them? I am in the Midwest, meth and heroine country. Can mushrooms survive being mailed?

Thanks everyone for your stories! Much appreciated keep em comin as im reading them all rn.

Question for everyone though, has doing shrooms changed your life in any aspect what so ever? I've read around peoples lives changed for the better and was just curious about that

Only have taken shrooms once and it was for sure a bad trip. Most of it is a blur but I do remember hearing demon children laughing and running around me as I laid down in a tent. The campfire smoke turned into a glitchy 3D animation. The night sky turned purple and I saw flowers all over the grass. However, I had horrible nausea and I was convinced I was dying. Got stuck in though loops and watch this YouTube video for 2 hours straight, curled in a ball, shaking. I thought there were spiders and mosquito all over my body...

youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws

I've done DXM (yes, cough syrup) about a dozen times and had mostly good trips and a few uncomfortable but not bad trips. What are mushrooms like compared to that? Are they more difficult to handle?

Just grow them yourself. The spores are legal and they're super easy to grow. Just watch a YouTube video and invest 100-300 bucks.

Same poster again.

I quit weed after my experience. Everytime I smoked it became psychedelic and I would get bad anxiety.

depends on the dose u took but shrooms are generally softer

Would like to also share that I took roughly 4 grams on an almost empty stomach. I also drank orange juice and smoked weed beforehand.

From my experience, I feel like silence is a huge mood kill. Always try to have music playing or friends talking. Just something else to easily put your focus into if you start slipping.

Yo wassup issmurk

>issmurk
who the fuck is that

Lmao you are now
>Issmurk

weird ass mf frfr

Shits weird

I'm actually about to try for the first time tomorrow. Any suggestion of dosage?
I've heard everything from 1.4 to 3g.