Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I really don't understand that topic. You need ideas?

buy her a new bra, looks like her current one is digging into her rib cage a bit

It's kinda fun/erotic to read about what other dudes would do to your GF or some other broad you know. I think that's why these are so popular.

So, OP. I'd rip those underwear off like it was pull starting a lawn mower. Put her on all fours, then ram my cock in to her poontank lube-less, fuck her good until I unload my nuts deep inside her skanky twat. Then I'd make her sit up and let my semen leak out creating a nice white stain on that fucking ugly-ass couch.

Also maybe get a camera that removes red eye. She looks like she'd have nice eyes if it weren't for that angle

no it's retarded.

Put her to work, having her lube me up with her mouth before pressing her tits around my cock.

Buy a less shitty couch

they aren't even a matching set? Jesus, this girl either needs to do laundry or go shopping.
I'd help her do either of those activities

Get a different couch, that thing looks uncomfortable

Fix the rug, looks like it needs to be cleaned.

wwyd to my gf?? kik me for more!

kik-johnnyb283

What's with the nail color? Did it at least match her dress or something?

Too soon user

She just has terrible taste.

Fuck her ass bent over that sink. Turn her around to cum on her face then have her look in the mirror take some selfies.

buy her some more hair dye, her roots have gotten a little long

>She just has terrible taste.
Mathafacka her pics are older than you
At least don't reply and post more of her. FFS

wife... do your worst

Wwyd to my wife.

lick that ass b4 i fuck it and fill it with mum

Pick her up and push her into the wall, having her wrap her arms and legs around me as I press her sweet pussy down onto my cock.

Bend her over the counter in that bathroom and pull her pants down. Start sucking her clit and fingering her. Make her cum at least once. Line my cock up and fuck her hard. Watching those tits bounce in the mirror. Grab her hips and cum deep inside her. Make her clean my cock up once I'm done

Wwyd to my gf?

Titfuck her, and give her a second pearl necklace.

Choke her with her necklace and facefuck. Finish by cumming all over those big tits.

She would have get on her knees and suck my cock and lick my brown balls...

What would you do to my wife?

Wwyd?