Your country

>your country
>Have you ever felt guilty for stealing from other people?

Canada
I'm feeling this right now

No, if im able to steal from you, you deserve it

I accidentally stole a pair of sunnies from a tradie.

Felt like shit when I found out.

What you steal?

But I stole from defenseless people

this is jungle, if they were white its ok anyways

True. They were probably liberals and degenerates anyway.

7th Commandment motherfucker.
You will burn in hell.

I got a haircut at a place I had never been before that was priced far more than my usual spot.

I didn't have enough cash on me to cover it, so I said I'd go back home and get some.

I NEVER CAME BACK

Used to cover my face with my hand whenever I went by that barbershop.

>flag
Stealing is a common occurrence and niggers decided to create a term for victim blaming here that goes "no dar papaya". I for my part do not steal and will cut the hand of the ones trying to steal from me quite swiftly.

I'm not a Christcuck. That means nothing to me.

Chinese culture

>I'm not a Christcuck
It won't matter when you face the Creator during Final Judgement.

Normally, no.

Stealing from others is an integral part of our beautiful, rich and ancient Colombian traditions

Haha go pray to a Jew on a stick

I will pray for your soul.

No because I'm not a nigger

Entire "Civilization of le White Man" you love so much was built on Christianity, you dumb stealing heathen stormnigger leaf faggot.

in my entire 9 years of being on this site, i have only ever seen 1 (ONE) good canadian post

Cucktinanity is the downfall and enemy of White people.

Fuck off you kike loving faggot

Nah, I just stole a bag of cookies once just to try it... and I bought another one to not seem to guilty for entering a store and leaving with my hands empty.

I would never do it again though, I'm just too nervous for that shit.

refer to pic related

I've never stolen in my life because I'm not a subhuman

Hello betacuckold

DEVILISH

Varg considers autistic people as superhumans.
He also claims Red hair is a noble trait from Egypt.
He denies Indo-Europeans.

He's nothing more than a nigger-like we-wuzing NEET imbecile. Muh french welfare, muh special autistic wife, muh nordic children XD

Hello Abubakar

Go suck some cocks because "le we r all god's children" lmao

>Go suck some cocks because "le we r all god's children" lmao
That would be protestants.

You'll definitely feel better if you give back what you stole to who it belonged to.
Does it means you'll give back Canada to the French-Canadians, or to the natives?

Christianity basically shaped the Europe and half of world we know today. European morality, philosophy, arts - they all take roots in Christianity.

Also see But of course I wouldn't expect too much of historical knowledge from a stealing stormnigger like you. So may the God forgive you, for like a dumb animal, you are not fully aware of your actions.

>Christianity basically shaped the Europe and half of world we know today.

Yeah. That's my problem with it.

>you love so much was built on Christianity
It was built on Greek philosophy.

>Christianity basically shaped the Europe and half of world we know today.
It was Greek and Roman philosophy during the Renaissance. Christianity without Greek/Roman philosophy is semitic desert gibberish.

Kompromitacja cwela.

>Muh Greek philosophy
Ever heard of St. Augustine of Hippo and Thomas of Aquins? Ancient Greek and Roman philosophy was preserved and developed by Holy Church during Dark Ages, when pagan barbarians were destroying Rome. During Renaissance, Church was among the most generous patrons of arts and culture.

Also, respond to the picture, you fedora-tipping maple slurper.

Quebec
No. Never felt guilty from stealing from Prairies oilniggers

Destroying R*me was the right thing to do.

>Destroying civilization is right thing to do
We get it, Ahmed, you want to watch the West burn.

The West is the reason for all the ills of the world.

I steal from my job all the time, towels, lots of office supplies, plants, cheap but cool paintings to hang at my own home, external hdd's, i even got me a nice chair. Nothing to sell but just stuff i need or that would look good at my place. I once almost took a brandnew laptop home but eventually didnt because it felt really wrong.
From who?

How do they not notice?

I work at weird hours but also no one cares, a co worker once just said hi when i was carrying this huge plant to my car at 6am

Lol I gotta do this too

Disgusting human garbage.
Reminds me of time when I was working as security and catching thieves at expensive cloth store. Cucks were so surprised and shat their pants everytime we got them.

I bet most of thieves are hohols in Poland

Lol no one is scared of your skinny 50kg twink christcuck body

Actually most of them were rich numales.

Why do you keep posting this you retarded piece of shit, did some Ukrainians beat you up again?

Never, because I only stole from rich friends (as a kid, and I don't now).

>do you keep posting this
The fuck are you on about?

*tips fedora* to you, mr atheautistic gentlesir