Sup, Sup Forums! Please, help me to buy Dark Souls 3. I'm from Russia, so for me it's about 50 dollars...

Sup, Sup Forums! Please, help me to buy Dark Souls 3. I'm from Russia, so for me it's about 50 dollars. I know that begging threads are not welcome, but I want it so much and I don't have any spare money right now. paypal.me/ds3rising
Thanks to everyone who will support me!

>begging for video games on Sup Forums

where when?

bump

g2a they have low price in russia.

Fuck i hate that game so much I wish I could give it away to you for free. I bought it with a season pass played it for 4 hours and I am never picking it up again.

The game is shit. Not as bad as Dark Souls 2 but still shit. Save your rubles for vodka

its still about 42 dollars for me

Same, I'm getting too old for shit like that

>I only play difficulty easy hurr

Fuck it. Beg hard enough and ill give you the $50

Im more into flight sims like DCS "digital combat simulator" and games like Star Citizen.

So to you what is finger masher 9000 aka DS3, I play things that take much more refinement and complexity then a game such as DS3 where you are waiting for the right move and timing in a game that mimics dance dance revolution for your fingers.

Trust me, get on my level and I think you would rethink the "easy hurr" you are saying to me.

You have it for free on the internet you stupid fuck

what is "hard enough"?

No multiplayer. The only reason I want to buy it.

I mean, in pirate version.

Well, I just finished DS1, which I got on Xbox from my friend. I fucking loved it! I do have a controller for PC so it will not be a problem. The only thing is that I want multiplayer. That's why I don't pirate it.

I dont understand why compared ARPG with MMO/Sandbox, is true ds3 isnt complexity, its like if compared MOBAS with shooters (like ow, cs). I dont big fan ds series but I think isnt game for everyone for his gameplay.

Get a gf and post her tits on Sup Forums for money

can somebody hack this fags payball and take his money?
Also, you don't deserve DS3

Good luck, no money on paypall at all!

Get good at the game not give it up, I have beaten on each difficulty lol

Who cares
Kill yourself

Well... Bump!

"Finger mashing" is what got your shit pushed in in the first place. Try being tactical for a chang, you turbo-autist.

At no time did I say the game was hard. I just hate it.

>Russia
Kill yourself faggot you people ruined csgo.

I hate our community too but every country has THESE guys ruining your game.

Where are you when you're needed...

Bump

DS3 is the easiest by far, how shit are you?

Pressing b and R1/R2 is button mashing to you? If you're pressing more than a few buttons at a time you are doing it very, very wrong

Well, it's said (and confirmed by many people) that DS3 is the hardest one.

fuck ds3, anyone has extra copy of fortnite on ps4, EU if it matters. ps:ffeelou

Still no response

Did not even read the other posts.

Lol no in ds3 you practically don't waste stamina when rolling and you have a shit ton of i-frames also the damage output in this game is insane

I will share some pics from my very own album if you donate at least 5 bucks (comment with an email).

This. Completed it in a day easily. The whole DS series is overrated in terms of difficulty, in my opinion. No real challenge, just slow fights sometimes. Completed them all easily in a day.

>confirmed by many people
oh wow many people like yourself that their first game in the series was ds3 itself?

DS3 IS the easiest game in the series, its a fact my man

Pls kys.

>retards don't understand that difficulty is subjective
Yeah right, you are such a badass. It was so hard for me, but sooo eady for you, that means you are such cool guys pls tell mehowtogitgud
Get something to validate you somewhere else. Being good at video games is too widespread to be worth anything nowadays.

Guys, you are my last hope!

Millionare user here roll trips and il buy you 1 game on steam (any)

for me its 50 dollars too you nigger

its rolling time

thats dubs

thats shit

that is almost

here is quads and your buying from ps store

time to fcking roll trips and get ds3

dub dubs is fine

FUUCK

Pirate bay my friend

[email protected]

no multiplayer