youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k&list=PL08RapQV_-_HIF1h1G7-azzbnuLbkjBqs
archive.org/details/LinkinParkDiscography
youtu.be/R23n2gG9VCk
youtube.com/watch?v=orUfmL1G5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/OLpeX4RRo28

youtube.com/watch?v=0YRICEt7XiY

How about you stop giving a shit what some thot thinks and move on to one that will bang you instead.

In the End - Linkin Park

Numb

she wasnt a thot, let me down pretty easily and its not like i expect anything but it still hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6Mzvh3XCc

get used to it partner. It sucks, just be glad you took the shot

>tfw its blocked in my country

i shouldnt have taken the shot, i want to go back to being blissfully positive and day dream that it will actually work out

I hear ya mang. try tinder?

Slug - snail mail

It's a good song for feels, search Arvo Pärt- Spiegel im Spiegel

i doubt i look good enough for tinder, i might be a cringemaster but i like to think im self aware of it

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4O_pzrieA

you'll be fine pussy

so the fuck what

being pissed off is wasting time, you could be at the drawing board coming up with a better plan

"Not in that way" Sam smith

You'll be ok. Enjoy the feels and move on. Improve or change something about yourself and try again...don't know you, could be the one needing improvement was the person who rejected you.

Take the shot sad bitch

im the one that needs improvement, i was hoping they were ready to give me a chance, i cant improve myself without motivation

this song should help, listen to the voice when it says "everything's gonna be just fine"

youtube.com/watch?v=9NMYO3RwybI

youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k&list=PL08RapQV_-_HIF1h1G7-azzbnuLbkjBqs

archive.org/details/LinkinParkDiscography

Have you ever heard of Linkin Park?

Kek I was waiting for it.

Don't let it get to you bro I assume that nine out of every ten girls I approach is going to shoot me down it gives me that IDGAF attitude that bitches like. View it as another step closer to the one that'll say yes and you'll be alright.

Also stop playing beta orbiter and hoping you can crawl outta the friend zone never works make your intentions clear from jump

youtu.be/R23n2gG9VCk

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWWWWWWL

youtube.com/watch?v=orUfmL1G5cY

This is the shittiest advice I've ever read on Sup Forums!
Don't act like you don't give a fuck. Give a fuck about the things you like. Don't expect intercourse with everyone you meet, but open up and talk, be true to the facts upon which you rest. Relax man. Good communication and a healthy relation are key to a good relationship.

Stop being such a faggot it's not like anything bad happened to you, your just some attention seeking faggot who thinks the world revolves around him. Just become an hero

all of linkin parks

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4