What do you think about a relationship of 33yo male and 20yo girl?

What do you think about a relationship of 33yo male and 20yo girl?

She is constantly thinking its not right, she didnt tell her parents neither and most of her friends tell her is totally unnatural.

I have to say I look like a 26-28yo guy, nobody guesses my age at first, we make a nice couple.

Whats your opinion? Is it that bad? Im totally sure about it but who knows, maybe Im the wrong one.

I think she's got daddy issues and is probably socially retarded

Thanks for ruining the sexual market.

Pick related?

>She is constantly thinking its not right

enjoy it while it lasts, you dont have a "relationship" you have a teenager type thing which is all she's ready for

fuck her eat her asshole cum on her face etc but dont expect her not to cheat or to grow as a person or to really matter

Are you fucking retarded
"Ah, yeah I'm just gonna size up this nudie pic of bae to wallpaper proportions for these horny losers on Sup Forums"
Get the dick out of your brain fag

I'm not OP, but explain what you mean by 'teenager type thing', please

Chances are the 33 y/o is a fucking loser and lacks the financial, educational or social means to attract a woman in his range.

Chances are the 20 y/o is a tryhard that swears that guys her age "aren't mature" or "don't understand her" when in reality, she and the 33 y/o are on similar and remedial levels.

Just get her preggo, that'll shut her up.

so they're perfect for each other!

Well she likes being with me, but I have to keep having these conversations she has to do what she wants and stop thinking about other people.

Sorry but no, I was 6 years with my last exgf, she was 30yo and honestly I grow tired of her. Since that relationship Ive been with several girls around 28-32 and I didnt doubt when this 20 cutie appeared.

Is just wanded to congratulate you for your beautiful girlfriend if you' d say yes, and im very high atm

If she feels that way it probably won't work out. She's embarrassed that she's dating someone older and is hiding it from everyone so when it's over she doesn't have to explain it.

Enjoy the fresh pussy while you can.

Most of their friends know she is dating someone, but yes. She isnt telling anyone how old I am.
They saw me a few times walking around with her and didnt tell her anything strange like "why are you dating such an old man?" but I guess that isnt enough.

I dont really see a way out of this, told her to show them pictures of us as we look totally fine but she keeps saying her parents would kick her out home if they know.

I believe teenager thing is implying like experimenting and exploring

I had a similar relationship, I was 22, she was 17, only lasted about a year and she was a cheater. Younger people tend to not really know what they want, and often aren't ready for long term whether they realize it or not. Take that guys advice and have fun, if it does work out in the end, great! If not, at least you enjoyed the time, right?

In principal it's fine, but if she's that embarassed about it then it's not going to end well.

she's ashamed of you. cum on her face and go ass to mouth. make her feel shame in return so she knows who's boss

Quit being a pussy.

I'm 39 and my last gf was 19. I'm trying to fuck an 18 year old who works at my local supermarket, starting to make progress, she smiles when she sees me now. I have no shame in my game, I love women.

I'm 35 and before I met my wife 3yrs ago was getting tons of 20yro puss. That never happened when I was their age. Grilz have a natural desire to want a provider and older established men are usually better at that.

She will leave or cheat in a few years so have fun while it lasts.

50 years ago no one would've noticed. You're doing the right thing. Do you really want some used up whore your own age? Do you really think she'll have gotten all the slutting out of her system by then? She's never too old to cheat, and you're never too old to be cucked, so take the best you can get. And if you have to kick her to the curb later on, at least you took her best years eh?

not the OP you horny fucktard newfag

What "worries" me, is Im spending years with her and could ending single again at 35 or so, which makes thing more difficult.

I dont know if I should just use her or break up and start looking for an older one who really knows what she wants instead

That's only a 13 year age difference. If you were 43 and she was 30 no one would think anything of it.

If you're both happy, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?

She sounds like she has issues though. A keeper won't give a fuck what her friends or anyone else says.

I can relate. I was exactly in same position 5 years ago that you are now. I was 33 she was 20.

It worked out. I'm 37 now and she's 25. We've been living together for almost 5 years now.

Our relationship is like any other relationship. The older you get the less the age matters... i know that when i was 20 and a girl my age was dating an older guy it had to be just for the money etc... then i grew up. Life is not that simple!

Go for it and see how it goes.

Allthough it is a problem if she wont tell her parents... she really needs to tell them at some point!

It's not bad at all and least of all unnatural - fuck that shit and fuck the shit out of her. God dammit

If shes already thinking its not right, is hiding it from everyone, etc. leave, she will cheat on you or dump you anyways. Though I guess you could tear that pussy up a few times first.

Same age as you.
Well, truth is 20 years old are fucking hot.
Women from our generation are the worst. They weren't hot in their 20ties, they aren't hot right now.
Even women in their 40ties are way hotter than 30 y/o.

What went wrong?

She just tells it will easier to tell everyone in the near future, but for now she prefers to wait.

I dont really know if Im doing right, besides that she doesnt have a lot of money and I dont like to invite her (neither does she) so most of our plans are usually plain and simple.

Compared to those with girls around my age, it really feels like Im dating a young young girl

1984 huh? but yes, you are totally right. Last gf was from 1985 and she was average, she ended up cheating on me because she wanted to know if she was still on the market.

So I lost faith on girls at least for the moment, I prefer to enjoy a young one as theres plenty of time for older ones.

Think hard and clear about this. You will realise you need to break up. Do it now.

You're such a pussy. Let her go find a real man, preferably someone older than you, little boy.

There are times where I see this so easy, but just on weak moments. After spending one whole weekend at home with her, theres no way Im going to break up.

not him but some girls who arent ready for anything real or just arent mature enough will most likely keep everything a secret from most people and friends or act like there isnt anything between you two if someone she cares about is around

its like this: she's in college partying and having fun, you're a grown-ass man who has long since lost the social right to have fun and mingle with the youngins. you will pay bills so as to survive and she will do her childlike thing and eventually move on from you. she is still a child and is utterly incapable of calming down in the fashion that an older guy needs from a female.

she has already said she thinks its wrong and that her friends tell her the same thing. she also hides it from her parents, not just because of what she and her friends think but also because she knows her parents will think the same thing. this is a doomed affair, unfortunately.

just enjoy what you have while you can. you're old now and you got young pussy. when it ends--and it WILL end--it ends, and that's all there is to it.

if both of you want the same thing, it will work somehow, whatever it is.

ppl age at different paces at different ages and you are on the "fast" descending part of the curve. problems will start to come out in a couple years. (just think: 40 and 27 is a fucking abiss)

as everyone said: enjoy fresh pussy for a little or a retarded teenager for life.

>What do you think about a relationship of 33yo male and 20yo girl?

Trust me nigger that shit doesn't work I know out of experience (well not with THAT big of a gap, it was more 18-26 in my case)

That 20-year old girl is lightyears behind of you in terms of maturity, financial awareness, responsibility etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

so fucking have fun fucking while it lasts, because it's doomed

Also to add to my rant, In the meanwhile I found a girl 1 year younger than me which works way better and makes much more fucking sense because we're both in the same stage of our lives

so fucking fuck that 20 year old once or twice more and then break that shit off and find someone in range of 30

asshole

/thread

They hadn't got the GMOs right yet.