How do I stop loving a guy...

How do I stop loving a guy? He used to be amazing but after a year turned out to be a dick who keeps playing with my feelings.

Sounds like me
top kek
protip: you can't nigger.

Oh shit.
Seems like I have to confess to random people to make myself feel better because even my closest friends are fed up with me haha

If boy you're screwed
If gril stop spending time with him, hang with friends more, get a hobby or second job.

I meant it in the sense i'm the type of guy to play with peoples feelings
If you really want to get over him
>girl go fuck loads of people
>guy go focus on a hobby or some shit

tits or gtfo

Girl. And I tried, I went on a trip with my friends and made me feel better for a while but after one day I started to miss laying next to him, smell of him, warmth of his body, his voice. I tried to talk to another guy when we had a break. That guy is an amazing and loving person but I just can't imagine myself with anyone but my boyfriend.

I'm not type of girl who fucks a lot. I mean I like fucking a lot but with one person. Actually, I didn't fuck anyone but him.

Have you talked to him about it? And, please don't just cheat. That's not the way to do it.
> inb4 tits or gtfo
I asked and it relevant so beta fags fuck off

Where do you currently live user?
>mfw this is sounding like one of the grills i've dumped many times in the past

just go out and fuck tons of guys, seriously.
>girls can get laid so easily.

Checked also how old are you and him?
I suggest getting yourself busy, like really fucking busy, get yourself tired and shit, in time you will stop pr forget about him. Just focus on you.

No, I don't want to cheat. Cheaters (and being one) disgust me.

That's not how the rulz work kid.

You sound like someone i once knew. You either find the strength to break yourself now. Or you'll break hard later.

Good (not this part). Like I and user said you just need something else to consume your time. I was with my ex for 11yrs. She'd cheat, we'd break up she'd come back. Many such cases. When it happened shortly after the birth of our second child I couldn't handle it. A year latter when she came crawling back begging for the family I had made with the kids it took every ounce of strength I had to say no, even though I had found a great job, started the gym and joined a soccer club. It was still hard but without having my time consumed by raising the kids and other activities I doubt I would have told her to fuck off.

tits or gtfo

Find your validation somewhere else, you may suffer from codependency.

Source: (you)

ACUTE
C
U
T
E

Thank you all for your help. It looks like I just have to get over him. I'm afraid I'll crawl back to him as soon as he stops ignoring me (haha). But I'll try to be strong.

user you fucking nigger reveal your country
>inb4 i get a message from one of the clingy bitches i've dumped over the last few months

U can doit!

Stay strong, we believe in you!

If you would, read a few articles on narcissistic personality disorder and let me know if any of that sounds familiar. You may be "head over heels" for your shitmouth ex, but it may be because you've been psychologically manipulated.

He may have hit your achilles tendon of loneliness or validation. What are you worth to him, if he acts the way that he does?

>after a year turned out to be a dick who keeps playing with my feelings

that's your answer right there. If you keep loving someone like that you're just plain stupid and don't deserve better.

>turned out to be a dick who keeps playing with my feelings
>playing with my feelings
>still evidently playing with my feelings
>how dumb am I on a scale if 1 to this player

Of* ... fucking phone