hellotheend1.bandcamp.com/
catpaps.bandcamp.com/
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze/indie/90s emo/pretty noisy
>ffo duster, pinback, alex g
>free so take it

>go outside for a night walk around the lake and see the moon rise above the hills
>come back and thred is ded

Well. Okay.
Time to continue the journey through my giant catalogue.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/pity-for-a-dissolving-universe

>2013
>harsh noise wall, unlistenable
>album was created by mainly using falling snow, ice, melting snow and ice, and gushing water as source material

Recommended!
I still want you to record a song that makes the listener feels as a ghost drifting through cities at night.

It'll take a while. Been writing a ton but don't really plan on putting anything out for at least a year. Probably gonna stop posting here soon

>don't really plan on putting anything out for at least a year.
But why?

I review albums on Youtube.

Bandcamp releases on Wednesdays: youtube.com/watch?v=cRlklr5c7Zk&t=1s

Mainstream releases on Saturdays (just released today): youtube.com/watch?v=XEjGQaNGM2k

And on Fridays I add my most played SoundCloud track on this playlist: soundcloud.com/mqtomusic/sets/track-of-the-week-july-2017

Feel free to send me your albums on Youtube or your tracks on SoundCloud. I listen to 100% of what I get. And if you would like to support this project make sure to subscribe.

absolutely gorgeous>goth// psychedelic pop// r&b

abracadanny.bandcamp.com/album/when-will-the-moon-shine
>>my most recent project is also on spotify & apple music

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

the genre tags turn me off but everything else about this release is so captivating hhhhhhhh
i might try it in the hopes it's more than just noisy noise

>don't really plan on putting anything out for at least a year.
if you can and want to make it there's no point in waiting a year
since attention spans here run a lot shorter all you'll do is lose fans' interest

digital-logic.bandcamp.com/album/one-summer-slumber

been working on a 60s stan getz bossa nova influenced album with some mates that'll be up soon. mixing in a little eric clapton bluesbreaker-era guitar work to add to it. enjoy!

>i might try it in the hopes it's more than just noisy noise

It is not. It's also not he most representative release of my work and not the most interesting HNW music.
The album is not really about the music. That's why I made all that artwork in the download files. The physical release was also fun to make. The album is about that whole package.

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul

>ambient pop
>romance
>warm

Consider rating my stuff on RYM - rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon

rec

the one thing I hate above all else in music is anything that seems like filler. I've written about 15 songs that I like, but I want to get to the ~40 or 50 range and narrow that down to the 13 best that feel the most cohesive. they're all loosely connected and related to dreams.

losing fan interest isn't something that worries me at this stage. my audience is pretty tiny right now. I'm more worried about making music I can be proud of

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, soundtrack, dungeon, morricone-ish, modern classical, slow core, art-rock

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

brokenhandsmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

First real album need feedback!
idk really know what this is

posted this in the wrong thread. sorry lads. anyway since i'm back here.

>70s/early 80s japanese aor-influence
>city pop revival

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/album/schoonover-sessions
>Indie
>Acoustic Ep

Here's our first music video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rf6vyshVy4

Personal thing, but I don't like how well recorded everything is. Makes you sound like radio pop pretending to be sincere.

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/oddsobsthree

>Instrumental, Post-rock, Math rock, emo

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/point-of-no-return

>Dissonant Black metal

really good

100% agree, esp considering how simple the melodies and chords are

dandelionseed.bandcamp.com/album/summer-winds
>lofi,ambient.electronic folk
>entire album inspired by Leanord Cohen

it sounds kind of generic and too radio friendly.

i like the lyrics though

in my opinion that screeching noise should be lower pitched and more bassy it would sound more gushing and flowy.

but im a noise plebeian take this with a grain of salt

dreamy, i love it

It actually took me a couple of hours to get it just at the right pitch. But nowadays I would probably maybe mix it differently.

The companion album has a bit more of a bassy sound.
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/pity-for-a-dying-universe

I can see that as a way to work, yes.
When you've "written" a song, how far into the production of that song actually is that with your process?

s y n t h f o l k

I like this style/aesthetic, unique and oddly compelling. Will be listening to some of your other stuff.

Thank you the stuff on there varies in style. It's technically me and my friends attempt at starting a label. It all has somewhat the same vibe though.

lyrics and vocal melody done, written and sometimes recorded just to be safe, guitar 1 and 2 done and tabbed out, the rest is in my head at that time. I don't write the drums/bass/synth/other stuff until a while into the process. I'll usually have other ideas in my head for them though - like, I'm working on distorting the noises of train brakes and reversing the sound of footsteps in snow for certain songs, and I have an idea of how they lead into each other, and which ones would be towards the front or back of the album.

I don't record until much later in the process. wrote 19 tracks for my last album, recorded 10 of them and then just got rid of some of them because they didn't fit the tone. sometimes I'll have an idea in my head but can't quite map it out, so a lot of those ideas get tossed. still have the recordings but they aren't totally mixed

I really liked the song skint skint at first, and I was really excited to see where it was going to go, but it didn't really go anywhere interesting for me. Didn't like the use of the phrase "gay as shit"

This is interesting, but I didn't really resonate with me. Maybe a cool music video would do it. I imagine it's really hard to find an audience in laramie, good for you for sticking with it. BOOM reminds me a lot of quasimoto x kendrick

Interesting, sounds a lot like jazz. Definitely some stuff to chill to. Also, viva Italia.

It's pretty, and I can see where the leonard cohen influence is from. Kind of too dreamy for me.

***me***
>re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
>punk/post-punk
>existential dread
>bipolar rage
My ep

re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/tangerine
>emo
>lo-fi
>have a nice life x american football

THE PUKER'S SUMMER HITS VOL. 1

THE FUCKING PUKER

>About The Puker
>----------------------

>The Puker was born in 1963 at 3:00 am on Sunday August 6th in Greenville, Mississippi.

>Throughout his childhood he developed a ultra rare stomach abnormity which caused his stomach acid to drastically increase in PH level, and produce excess bile which caused him to vomit his acidic waste hundreds of times a day. His parents saw it as a curse, but The Puker saw it as a blessing...

>...The Klown or "Klownette" was a lazy pig who sits on her ass all day chatting with her stoner friends on webcam. The Puker despised her, so he kidnapped her a few years ago and has been keeping her (barely) alive. He is obsessed with this stinkrat cunt, he conducts some of his worst experiments on her, for example, he would chain her to a surgical table, and fill her with steroids, he would cut her stomach open and use fishing line to suspend all of her guts and organs above her from the dungeon ceiling, he would sing these songs which are now known as "The Puker's Summer Hits" while she watches her digestive system get put to work in front of her eyes, as The Puker would force feed her 20 pounds of Uncle Ben's Triple Cheesy Riceā„¢ mixed with rat bones and his most acidic bile. This album is dedicated to her infinite pain and misery.

thanks man, I'm just looking for any feedback at all, I've sent this to a few friends but they don't really give useful feedback because they're kind of biased

yo, hadn't listened to the new track (tangerine) at all. so different from the other stuff. this is pretty cool, I'd love to hear an album of this kinda stuff.

emochanel.bandcamp.com

noise pop/power pop/bubblegum loud death

o ya

bumpity

exsanguination.bandcamp.com/album/songs-of-isolation

>death/black/sludge metal

Mostly been listening to old school death metal, stuff like Incantation, Autopsy, Gorguts, Morbid Angel... but I also love 90s indie rock and post-rock, with Slint probably being one of my biggest influences when it comes to trying to compose a guitar melody

Pretty cool, got that lonely middle america vibe fo sure. Great modest mouse cover too, one of my favorite tracks from them, I like the heaviness/vocal harmonies you added to it.

Mmm, beautiful synth sounds here, music brings the lonely spacey vibes while still being somewhat busy
At first I was a bit put off because it felt like things were a bit out of time, but I don't know, I genuinely couldn't stop listening anyway because I liked the composition. Then the vocals came in and I became hooked. Very very dreamy, would prefer if things were a bit better synced up rhythmically but whatever, still highly enjoyable
mmm yes come across your music in these threads before. Always an easy rec
I dig your deeper vocals, unique for the genre, good solos too

bump

hellotheend1.bandcamp.com/

>experimental

MOTH coming soon

ftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>post-rock
>shoegaze
>post-punk
>lo fi

our first EP, working on an album currently, would appreciate anyone checking it out and giving feedback

rec heavy

give it ump for the bippity boppity bump

this is really nice woah

catpaps.bandcamp.com/

>ambient lofi
>synths

I Like this

Well yeah, most people enjoy their own music.

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

djfiend-x.bandcamp.com

>techno
>house
>jungle
>footwork
>new zealand