Globalization is here to stay and that nationalism is slowly but surely dying because in an era where every thing is...

Globalization is here to stay and that nationalism is slowly but surely dying because in an era where every thing is interconnected from world trade to the world financial system to the internet; you can't just force yourself out from that interconnection.

Expect a border less world and a globalized government because that is what you are getting. That's the future of humanity. In a 1,000 years time people will look back at the nationalists of this age and view them as they view anti-science Dark Age Christians who were holding human progress back by masturbating over the past.

Science, technology and humanity will always triumph over those people who want to keep us separate.

It's over. You lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Movements towards globalization might inevitably create a greater push for nationalism. For a lot of people their heritage and culture means a lot.

>In a 1,000 years time

OH GREAT. I can't wait to be a 1000 years old.

>triumph over those people who want to keep us separate.

You realize that a border-less world / globalisation boosts income inequality because already rich people have a huge advantage and newcomers no national protection to grow bigger?
You are a useful idiot for the 0.00001%

I'm always amazed when people from countries with practically zero rapefugees claim that nationalism is dead. It's exploding here, and it gets even stronger the more our globalist, illegal occupation government tries to suppress it.

We already have a thread on globalization but I guess the shills preferred to create a new one.

We lost our territories. But we gained unprecedented means of communication, near unrestricted freedom to travel through 97% of the planet, the ability to claim to be whoever you want, anytime you want, wherever you want, countless possibilities of tax evasion... and still the freedom to do anything you want within the confines of your own home.

If you can accept globalization as it is and reap its benefits, you can be part of a new kind of nation, spread apart but strongly connected, without boundaries but impossible to invade, without any legal existence nor allegiances thus impossible to oppose.

There are new kinds of nations we can build fully resting on globalization, I've started building one, creating diasporas, establishing safe houses for me and mine, where we can live how we've always lived, better even, just a bit further apart, spread over several countries.

If you really think you're an Übermensch, then prove it by adapting, and rubbing it into all globalists' faces that even in their fucked up vision of a world, designed to reduce your influence, deprive you of your power, destroy your nations and shit on your morals, you will still be king.

Fuck off Aussie Cunt

Work harder, goys.

Thanks for your important contribution Canada.

Anytime, shill.
Maybe someday, you'll convince someone of something.

Maybe you should read my post before commenting on it.

I don't see a one world government being possible without being super tyrannical (as in makes North Korea look like a super free country 1984 type of thing) one can't even get a town to agree with eachother politically now try the whole world. Even parts of large countries talk of becoming independent due to being ignored or different politically or both. Could there be a world where countries are cooperative but physically seperated? Probably in fact I predict instead of globalization there is more independence. Think of how the world evolved from a few large colonial empires to all the nations there are today.

A world government would be hell. In order to keep 10+ billion people (probably the world population by 2100) in line you would need to have probably a billion strong domestic army with a shoot first ask questions later policy. It would probably be exactly like Oceania in 1984 nobody does by what they are told history is rewritten etc. Even though very different human groups are interacting it's because there is money to gain from the interaction. It doesn't mean a desire to unite with you. It's called trade even some animals do it.

Also maybe guilt ridden white European countries might want globalism and view it as a good thing but many people are still very proud of their countries their history and their race. Just go to China and ask them how much they'd want to become globalist.
And ask the Muslim world. Hell if it's not uniting the world under allahs caliphate after slaughtering all the non Muslims they'd probably nuclear suicide and take the world with them

No it's only cucked whites who want globalism because of our guilt induced brainwashing. Maybe hitler had one right idea after all

I did. It was sickening. You people are sick. The final argument is brain damaged. This is exactly why we want protectionism. To set our own rules for our own land. But you claim it does not belong to us. The founding fathers warned people about this.

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH.

Fucking brainwashed Boomers.

>No it's only cucked whites who want globalism because of our guilt induced brainwashing.
Heh, yeah, and it's only corporations that make it happen. Bought off politicians like Hillary will be the end of us.

So you didn't read.

My point was you can beat jews at their own game, and that we certainly haven't lost, even if that means giving up on part of it, namely territory.

I don't think race, diversity, or humans biology have anything to do with technology.

I'd argue that technology will let us get over the whole race thing because it will eventually allow us to choose the color of our skin and modify our DNA to be whatever race will damn well choose.

As well as being a 4 armed greenskined snake woman. So take that as you will.

>you can beat jews at their own game
No thanks, I'd rather beat the jews and not play their game.
I won't embrace globalization just to "beat the jews at their game"... wth kind of thinking is that? Do you think we're retarded?

It's the kind of thinking where you realize that you shouldn't put all your eggs in the same basket.

If Europe truly falls, we'll need over solutions. I'm proposing one alternative. I'm not telling anyone to abandon their countries, simply showing them we may lose battles, we're very, very far from having lost the war.

But I guess you'd have a hard time understanding that, you're not seeing hundreds of illegal immigrants passing themselves as refugees, roaming your streets at night and harassing your women.

Countries will fall if people elect non-protectionist candidates that let all these people in and allow all the capital to flee out of the country.
So they should elect globalist candidates so that people could somehow flee their countries more easily if case they fall?
Most people will be made poorer by that. They won't even be able to flee their city if they needed it.
Most people don't want to be fucking stock brokers and shit and can't afford international flights. They just want to work and not get fucked over.
That globalization crap is just for corporations and the greater geopolitical game.
If you want to survive the collapse, buy guns and ammos, not foreign stock.

>Globalization is here to stay
>Checks flag
Ya dumb cunt. There was far more globalization 100 years ago than there is today.

Passports didn't even fucking exist. Basically if you could get there, and afford to stay there, you got to live there.

Yay, I can't wait to vote in worldwide elections where niggers are the majority. Will be so much fun. Can't wait for the inescable hate speech laws and total fucking tyranny under jews and feminists.

Heh, Good point.
IIUC, we are slowly getting back to pre-WW1 level of laissez-faire. Capital control laws were introduced after the world wars and are slowly dismantled.

This exactly

I know this is very contradictory but we need a global fight against globalism

In the era of globalisation nationalism allows to abuse the system m8. Globalisation is like altruism, good if everyone doing it but if you have one rat he would living using others.
youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU

White nationalism is banned but you can see that people don't want to be abuseable no rights mass. You see that people blob into groups to obtain privileges all the time (LGBT, feminists, Muslim etc). Groups of people > one
>in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
>in the land of no nationalities any nation would be kings

We need a candidate that is a bit like 30s hitler (except doesn't want to fight war later) we need a strong nationalist leader who to put it bluntly isn't afraid to literally shoot a few globalists if that's what it takes to keep his country united and a good place to live.

Trump is bad on a few points and doesn't go nearly far enough on his many good ones but the US electing him could be a very small baby step in the right direction

Yeah.. that's why I support Trump. The protectionism. If Trump wins, Canada doesn't have to join in the TPP/TPIP.
I like Sanders, but I feel like he's just feeding the beast instead of wrestling it.
Trump reminds me of Teddy a little bit too.

That is ok. We just have to take money out of the way.

>Science, technology and humanity will always triumph over those people who want to keep us separate.
This is a sentence without any meaning whatsoever.

>So they should elect globalist candidates so that people could somehow flee their countries more easily if case they fall?
Again, that's not what I said. Plus you can already do it today, it's way easier to leave your country and establish somewhere else than most people think. Many such things are very, very easy. And you can easily have a good life in plenty countries.

Which is why we need to at least be aware that we can do it if all else fails. For now, people find no alternatives, when globalization incidentally provides us several. Of course for now, I'll defend my country as much as I can, but if it fails, I have 90 hectares of land that cost me as much as two months of rent, and armed protection that costs me less than my phone fees.

It's all about having a plan B, and that's all people talk about these days in France, after plan A of course, that is killing all niggers and closing borders. I guess you'd need to be there to fully understand.

Mass immigration is all part of the globalization plan. This is what will cause western countries to fall. I don't want globalization to help us flee from globalization. Being kicked out of my country to go live in a third world shithole isn't going to be my plan B. My plan A is to bitch about it and my plan B is to join revolt movements. Plan C is set myself on fire.

I have kids, setting myself on fire isn't an option, and I already fight globalization, bitch about it, and am part of a revolt movement.

A third world shithole can be paradise with western money. It's our last resort. And it needs to be established in advance, so we're ready the day you'll get kicked out: some hold the fort, others establish diasporas in other places.

Really, you don't understand the situation in Europe right now, nor what's on everyone's minds. This isn't just talk on the internet, we're actually doing those things.

borders will die, you are right. but nations will not. nations will be more important than ever

>muh fantasies = reality
Unfortunately, other people have different fantasies than you, like...1.5 billion muslims. And I guarantee you won't like their fantasies.
There is no reason why we can't take the best the digital world has to offer in terms of trade and communication, but keep our physical borders for now, until we are sure it's safe to abandon them (like when the threat of totalitarian ideologies has been dealt with, if that ever happens).
Territoriality is a strong primal drive in humans, and you mess with it at your peril.

That's funny. You trying to get us to buy property oversea so that we can flee our country. Have you got something to sell?

lol

You're just obsessed with attacking me from the shill angle. Just admit you were wrong and be done with it.

I'm just saying globalization provides us many useful things, that certainly pale in comparison with what our current nations offer, and while they will never be as comfy as our current ones, they nonetheless constitute a very viable alternative. And that to be an alternative, they need to be considered now, in parallel with organizing the defense of our country if it is to fail, because it won't be done in a day.

Now if you just want us to just get raped by endless waves of niggers once Europe falls, with zero alternative, then plainly admit already so I can call you a shill myself.

The bigger the tribe gets, the further down the pecking order you go. Globalism is bad for everyone except a very small few.

Buying land in the third world and developing it is not just something you do if Europe falls, it's something you do before. It's not an alternative; it's yielding to globalization beforehand, just in case globalization causes the collapses.

Unacceptable. If you can't stand your ground in your own country, you don't stand that much of a chance in the third world anyway.

You fight to the death, frog. Quit planning how you're gonna flee. You train your cowardly children to do the same. Once the rapee niggers overrun your position you shoot your kids in the head and then you do yourself too. Dammit will France stands its ground even once?

And in all seriousness, this is never going to happen. The WORSE case scenario in Europe is slightly more violence, some kind of segregation and more poverty. Still way better than the third world. The violent Muslim takeover is a meme. Immigration is just to lower wages and to dissolve culture for the benefit of western corporations.

If you think you have enough money to live better in the third world, then good luck with that.

I think you're trying to get us to invest oversea over an exaggerated European downfall meme just for shits and giggles since that would be supporting globalization which Hillary loves so much.

>Buying land in the third world and developing it is not just something you do if Europe falls, it's something you do before
Great, that's what I was telling you.

Buying land, setting up a home ready to be lived in, stocking up food and ensuring security costs fucking nothing in third world countries, and is very easy to do. Don't think I'm talking about some incredibly hard thing here. Plus it's not like I'm alone. Everytime we go on holidays, we scout for nice places, we meet expatriates, we organize with them, we plan all that stuff. You may not realize it, but even in fucking lost places like Azerbaijan or Senegal, there are 100% white places. We're looking into making them bigger.

But you have no fucking idea what the situation in Europe is, you have no fucking idea what's on everyone's minds. And you must be 12. Killing ourselves isn't exactly an option, it may seem funny to you to say that on the internet, but when the time comes, would you do it?

Our time has come, we're way past words, and we're acting, because it is happening. And we don't plan on killing ourselves. If we can't win our countries back, we'll win the race of globalization, we'll exploit the fuck out of it, become ourselves refugees in other countries, ruin them by our presence like they ruined ours, and we'll create new kinds of nations that can welcome fleeing Europeans, and only Europeans this time, not niggers, arabs and pajeets.

Get a plane to Europe and come see the situation for yourself, and meet people there. The happening started five years ago.

GTFO Rothschild you son of a bitch.

Only White countries will have open borders

You think countries like China & Japan will open them up? LOL

I don't man a united world, as long as shitskins get removed.

SPACE REICH OF MAN WHEN?!

don't mind*

>I have 90 hectares of land that cost me as

Oh really? You own that land? What jurisdiction makes sure that this land will be yours in the future?
Protects the global government your property, the government that is voted? for by how many billion people, while you have only one voice?
I'm sure the billions of Asians and Africans will respect your properties rights when they want to settle in that area because they messed up their own soil....

You are a fool!

Humans are group based animals. Nature will triumph over globalism as it triumphed over internationalism.

Underrated post

kek'd. Thanks to globalization, WE WILL MOVE EUROPE! How do you come up with that stuff? This is good stuff.

>you have no fucking idea what the situation in Europe is

I do. I'm not that out of touch with reality to believe in the literal European collapse meme. I hope you're just kidding when you say that you do. And even if I did, it would be fight to the death for real. Cowards would be shot in the back.

If you're rich enough to visit those places and establish villages, then that's pretty neat. But you're not doing that to relocate Europe. You're doing this for business and for fun.

It would fall just like Europe. Without an industrial base, you would live just like the Amish. I'd rather stay in the European wasteland. At least there's some cool junk to find around.

This was some really elaborate and well targeted way to shill globalization to us. You guys are smarter than I give you credit for. You are literally trying to argue us into deporting ourselves and managed to make a bit of sense.

Well you're pretty out of touch with reality.

In France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and Italy, nationalist feelings have never been so strong. Clearly people want to go to war against immigrants, they want to kick them all out, many also want to kick non-whites with them. Simply the left holds every single of those governments, and unless there's enough rebelious sentiment among Europeans, no revolution will happen. Plus we have no weapons. But clearly, if we don't do anything, Europe will collapse, because the European exodus has already started, many have left, and we're more and more being overrun by niggers simply because of that.

I'm not rich though, you really seem to be 12. Travelling can really be done on the cheap, even more now that I've started doing this with many others, and white expatriates welcome us in their homes, and life in those countries is so much cheaper, the single expense is the plane ticket. When it comes to the rest, don't tell me how European diasporas would fare considering you certainly don't know about any of those.

Still the point remains the same: I'm not telling anyone to abandon Europe, and I actively oppose the many people who are currently leaving it. But I'm not fucking retarded and I plan for the future. This is the kind of thing having kids pushes you to do.

Now please admit it: you would rather see us raped by niggers than escape out of Europe to a safe place. You're the shill here. No one wants to leave Europe, we simply realize it may eventually be a necessity once life in Europe has degraded too heavily. Moving Europe is as crazy of an idea as reclaiming it.

>Schizophrenia, the post

>nationalist feelings have never been so strong
Don't ignore our beloved Fuhrer.
>Clearly people want to go to war against immigrants
No. Small minority.
>But clearly, if we don't do anything, Europe will collapse
No.
>European exodus has already started
No.
>overrun by niggers
Whites are the majority and will remain the majority for the foreseeable future.
>don't tell me how European diasporas would fare
Poorly. Europe will never get in such a state that it is worse off than the third world. Unless western money remains valuable and you have a constant inflow of them, you won't do much better than the natives. If they even tolerate your existence. Underdeveloped countries are no fun when you're not a rich man.
>But I'm not fucking retarded
No.. we're gonna start using real clinical terms here as much as possible.
>This is the kind of thing having kids pushes you to do.
Please tell me you're not filling their heads with this crap.
>you would rather see us raped by niggers than escape out of Europe to a safe place
In this hypothetical catastrophic collapse scenario where Europe somehow becomes worse than the third world, I would rather see you fight to the death. Just don't let them get you alive and you'll be fine. They will probably rape your dead bodies, but who cares.
>as reclaiming it
Europe is still going to remain whiter than your last bastion of whiteness in the third world. The third world niggers are pretty rapee too.

Europe is not going to be collapse. It's just going to be multi-culti. It will still be better off than the third world and much less rapee.

I guess you guys tried the lolbertarian approach to globalization shilling and it didn't work. This approach is interesting, but these are all things we have considered before. "/pol, let's start a white village in Liberia", "/pol, could we create a white utopia under the sea?" threads are extremely common and the answer is always "no, it's stupid".

Remove africa,the middle east and replace the current globalist politicians with actual competent people and i would be fine with globalism.

>Europe is not going to be collapse. It's just going to be multi-culti.

And I'm the shill?

Please get on a plane and see the world with your real eyes.

Are you trying to dethrone Australia?

This is only part correct.

Okay, lets assume a global socialist/communist system which is obviously being developed by leftie scum like Soros and his ilk, and is already slowly being implemented in Europe and the US.

If this goes on for a thousand years for example, immigration will have reached its peak, with people moving far distances all the time. This will ultimately result in race mixing, to the point where all humans are basically the same when it comes to heritage, with only little variation.

This might sound like a good idea, but it does hinder technological and spiritual development in the long run, as more intelligent races are blend with less intelligent ones.

Globalization is inevitable because it is forced by economic interests for the beneficiaries of those interests.
> Therefore
It will be good and wont be a fuck fest of might = right and impose backward anti-science tribalism.

Its not just a definite end state.

Multi-culti sucks, but it won't cause a societal collapse. It's just one of the ways the EU uses to weaken individual nations and gain more control, and that corporations use to lower wages. This is all very cleverly engineered.

I will not board a plane to Europe to count niggers and pissed off nationalists in the streets to see if Europe is about to collapse.

And globalization will not allow you and your diaspora to relocate Europe to save it from globalization.

This is the laissez-faire meme pushed at its extreme. You can't just go found your own nation if you don't like how they're running yours, it won't work. kek.

A. FUCKING. LEAF

Her come the other shills.

Islam is here to say and that globalism is slowly but surely dying because in an era where every righteous muslim is making children and slaying kuffars for our Ummah from Lisbon to Indonesia you can't just say "Allah is not the greatest"
Expect a kuffar- and munafic-free world and a global Ummah because that is what you are getting. That's the future of humanity. In a 1,000 years time people will look back at disbelievers of this age and view them as they view anti-musliim Dark Age Christians who were holding human progress back by masturbating over the past.
Sword, quran and valiant hearts will always triumph over those people who want to keep us separate
It's over. You lost.

Hint: a 'candidate' like that isn't going to happen because those who have made billions individually and those who have made trillions collectively out of globalisation aren't going to tolerate some challenge from a political upstart

>Detroid is just fine, so are Parisian suburbs, Berlin-Marzahn and Molenbeek
>I will remain ignorant and keep believing the jews
>expatriates haven't existed for a huyndred years
>also I'll still disregard that point about this being an alternative

I guess time has come to fuck off now, your shilling has become too obvious.

Damn, forgot spaces between paragraphs.

>Some bad places in Europe.
Exceptions rather than the rule.
Europe is made up of highly developed nations with extremely high standards of living. It's definitively doing just fine.
The jews are just getting a little bit more and more of your money, as always. Even more thanks to globalization.

Honestly I'd rather be in Europe than Canada. But they probably don't want me because I'm white.

White people shouldn't want globalization, it's bad for them. The jews get too much out of it.

Robotization is here to say and these humans are slowly but surely dying because in an era where every thing is done by algorithms from world trade to the world financial system to the internet; you can't just force yourself out from that interconnection.

Expect a human less world and a globalized silicon government because that is what you are getting. That's the future of humanity. In a 1,000 years time sentients will look back at the first primitive life organisms of this age and view them as they view anti-science Dark Age Christians who were holding human progress back by masturbating over the past.

Science, technology and robots will always triumph over those meatbags who want to keep us separate.

It's over. You lost.

kek. nice!

In 30 years time the West will be in a state of civil war with far-right fascists claiming multiculturalism is dead and far-right Muslims pushing for global caliphate, there will be no place for the liberal multiculturalists.

In 1000 years time there will be genetic engineering and human colonies in space. Most people will probably look White because most people think Whiteness is the best looking.

>Nationalism = Isolationism

Bad meme.

Can you elaborate on what sorts of things have been happening in Germany in regards to increased nationalism? I feel like the media suppresses a lot of it.

>1000 years
Yeah well, until then, we're gonna stop getting cu.cked in international trade deals and start being nationalist again.

I bet in 1000 years the only people "looking back" are American.

Sounds like an easy way to conquer the entire world huh?

One government in control of 7 billion people, all from different cultures/backgrounds. I suppose if you give it a few generations we could create one race. It sure would be a lot easier to control the population then, right?

>Isolationism
>bad

Shut the fuck up globalist shill. I read your post, it was garbage. We can have the conveniences of the modern world and "do anything we want in our own homes" without losing our sovereignty as a nation, that is shit we already have. Actually, we're far less likely to be able to do "do what we want in our own homes", because a giant centralized government of the kind you describe is more likely to impose ridiculous regulations upon its citizens that they didn't vote for, as evidenced by the EU.

Unfortunately thats now how spcieties work
Culture and religion create differences that have created wars since that start ofcivilization, and only when the best one reigns above all others can we assure a safe future. Unless you think multiculti sweden at a global level is a good thing. Maybe when western culyure and the white race trump all others we can go global and Imperium of Man this shit, but until then, nationalism is important.

>anti-science Dark Age Christians who were holding human progress back by masturbating over the past.

You misspelled Islam.

People's attachment to their past natonalistic identities will dwindle with successive generations.

>the future is niggers

>it won't be a total wasteland

Lol

I'm not even worried

Nigs will drag themselves down with us

If they even manage to ruin everything

Yeah, pic related.

>anti-science Dark Age Christians
Oh never mind, it's bait.

I read the other posts, it was an even worse mistake.
Well.. actually it was kind of interesting, but not in a good way.
Extremely contorted logic.. they are pushing hard.

Is this thread really filled with shills, or are you too dumb to comprehend that this is something to be done as our last resort, but that nonetheless requires some planning?

Or is it the concept of a nation without a territory you cannot grasp? Because that's the goal. Globalization only attacks territory, the rest is relatively unharmed. And we need to be aware of that.

I'm sure we're all aware that globalization is hard to fight. It's not too stupid to think about what you'll do the day you lose. And that day you'll be glad some people like me thought about it and are ready to welcome you.

They want to control the world, not destroy it and rule an empire of dust. Multiculti won't actually kill nations in the economic sense, it will just radically alter them to a point where they can be easily controlled from outside influences. See Bosnia and Herzegevonia for a perfect example. 3 separate races forced to live together, constantly fighting. The perfect testing ground for a globalist agenda.

Your defeatist tone reeks of shill though. The way your posts are structured look like a shill. What the fuck do you expect us to think? It comes off like you're trying to get us to just get used to inevitable unstoppable globalism and start planning for it.

I'm not gonna plan for something I won't be alive for. Either my country gets Trump and protects itself against globalism, or we get Hillary and a civil war is imminent.

> Hell if it's not uniting the world under allahs caliphate after slaughtering all the non Muslims

This is the only way "globalism" is ever going to happen. Somebody has to exterminate everyone else. Even then it'll be very short lived as divergent groups begin to emerge and fight between themselves.

Don't get me wrong. Globalization (in my opinion) is more of a stable base for a spacefaring civilization. But we need to question as to why it is being forced upon us despite many people opposing it, and who will be holding the reigns of this one world government.

The majority of those pushing this agenda are nothing more than useful idiots.

Whatever they can't control, they destroy user to replace it with something else.

They destroy traditions, values, religions, morals and cultures to change the minds. They kill the economy to control people via usury. They attack nationatlism in order to push for open borders, so immigrants willing to work for cheap steal our jobs and lower the income. With more niggers, less security, more police in the street, harsher laws preventing you from protesting. Indeed, they'll still keep those countries somehow afloat, ruined but viable. But in the end, that's not the kind of country I want to live in.

I never once said it's unstoppable, nor that we shouldn't defend our countries though. I just said we need to prepare for what comes next if all fails. I'm not planning for globalism either, I'm simply trying to take the best of it to subvert it. Because ironically, globalization is responsible for the arabisation, and the negroisation of countless parts of Europe: it helped them spread and become stronger. And we can do the same thing in some other parts of the world.

It seems you're too far from the actual problem to fully grasp the current situation, what's at stake, and what are our options. Notice how only it's only leaves and burgers replying while Europeans remained silent. Europe is truly fucked right now, and restoring the balance will take decades, if it works. It's not too stupid to be thinking about an alternative, and I hope Europeans will take notice.

the minute the french start speaking english and binge drinking i'll happily merge our countries

cultural identity is way more important than national, so gtfo kike

Globalization is codeword for white genocide.

Do we see mass immigration INTO Africa, Middle East, Balkans, Russia, Asia?

No, only western Europe, now Canada, Australia. Instead of people staying and fixing their own countries/bringing them up to the level of first world white countries, they move to ready made civilization in the white countries. The world remains heavily unbalanced except now whites have no native homelands.

Globalization would only, possibly, work if there was political stability and economical equality across the whole world- thus you wouldn't have large scale migration. But we know this is completely unrealistic, thus nationalism is the best option- especially if you're European and want to protect your homeland

A globalized world would need to be secular aswell, but we know with 1.2 billion Muslims that's impossible.

>People in 1000 years will look back at nationalists and view them as anti-science Dark Age Christians.
That's not what's going to happen, and your understanding of the situation is pre-pubescent.

Here's what's actually going on. Due to increased technology, country borders make less sense in theory. Eventually, the whole planet has to merge into one country. However, the globalists of today are so desperate to merge as quickly as possible, that they want to do it on the terms of any race that is not white. They are desperate because they own most of the major businesses, who will profit hugely from third world labor for peanuts a day.

What these elitists are ignoring, is that white people are the ones who built the amazing, first-world countries enjoyed by those living in the west. White culture is what made it possible. By giving up all the rights of white culture, in exchange for the rights and culture of third-world breeding-machines, they are actually fucking up everyone's future.

The world does need to mix into one country eventually, not denying that. But it needs to be done in a way that preserves white/Asian culture (cultures that actually work). The bastards who are throwing it all away to make themselves rich (under the guise of political correctness) will be looked back on as some of the most disgusting humans of our time. You fuckers who support them will be looked back on as brain-dead morons.

Sup Forums's most common theory is that the Jews are trying to mix all races (other than Jew) together with the blacks and Muslims. This removes all the intelligent races that stop them from dominating the world (even more so than at the present time), and gives them a mindless zombie-race to rule over.

When I first heard it, I thought it was completely ridiculous. But it becomes more believable with every anti-white, diversity-encouraging article I see, all of which are written by Rosenberg Sheckelstein. Maybe Sup Forums is just driving me insane, who knows!

Jews or not, we are being guided towards a one world government. Whether it is an immediate and forced bypass on human evolution for altruistic, or sinister means has yet to be determined. All I'm saying is we need to be careful about who we put in power if such a scenario occurs.