Hey Sup Forumsros I could use some opinions

Hey Sup Forumsros I could use some opinions.
>am I schizophrenic?
>around 14 I started seeing things , but only as dark figures (snakes, etc.)nothing with detail
>now I see what look like bugs fly past my line of sight
>when I get tired I see things like the walls caving in on me
>when I'm having a deep conversation with someone it's like their head is moving closer to me or I'm like zooming in
>right before I go to bed when I'm still day dreaming I can hear vivid sounds of what I'm thinking about
>and I hear the occasional voice , but I don't know what they say.
Thoughts?

Suicide is the only answer

sounds more like vision problems - get to an optometrist . you may have ruptured a blood vessel

You probably got something, but then again I see "dark spots sometimes and have no idea why

Any other signs that this could be it?

How old are you now?

Do you have difficulties maintaining a direct train of thoughts? As in, do you have a hard time keeping focus to a specific subject, or is your thought process interrupted by random and unrelated thoughts?

Depends. If I'm doing a one task I can focus almost to the point where I don't notice anything around me.
If I'm doing multiple task I hack away at each one so they get done around the same time.
When I read I usually get lost in thought and realize that I havnt read a word in like 10mins.
I zone out a lot during lectures, usually in lost in thought

Alright, so according to my entirely unproffesional opinion, you are not schizophrenic. You don't seem to have trouble with coherent thoughts or discerning reality. The hallucinations you describe could be 'real' hallucinations or vision problems like the other user suggested. And finally, minor hallucinations before falling asleep are actually pretty common and completely harmless. Still, go talk to a doctor if you're really worried.

Thanks user.
And if I go to the doctor theyll just say I'm a schizophrenic even if they aren't for sure. So fuck that.

Oh, I forgot to ask, do your family have a history of mental problems?

Do you smoke? Weed off course

They need to follow diagnostic criteria, so they can't just make a random call like that.

Yup. Mental problems are so common though. I think everyone has some sort of mental "problem" weather they know it or not. And honestly I don't think they are as big of a deal as most people make them if you can still live your life that is.

I feel like itd be just like kids with ADD. They are so quick to diagnose. And I don't trust them.

Okay, bad phrasing on my part. Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with severe mental conditions?

I did. I havnt noticed a difference since I quit. If anything it got worse

Schizophrenia is not a diagnose given lightly.

Mom - bi polar
Possible dad - schizophrenia
...long story

Maybe you should go see a professional, just to get any doubts out of your system. Remember, they can't force you to receive treatment.

Look up Schneider's first rank symptoms, visual hallucinations are not included in the criteria. As for hallucinations before sleep (hypnogogic), it doesn't mean anything.

Hey sounds to me as you are gifted..... have very sensitive senses and a great imagination and visulaization skills.
That's cool. I don't think you have any disorder you are possible to focus that strong on things that everything else disappears.... this kind of flow can't achieve many

This contributed to your predisposition to it. In other words, you did it to yourself. Better not get on the doll, faggot.

I'm gifted as well, but every gifted person if different. Alot of gifted people are this way, but some aren't. OP could be gifted, but it probably causes little to none if his hallucinations. If OP was gifted, he probably would have been tested as a child.